What's his best film?

What's his best film?
I've only seen The Man With Two Brains and Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid, the first one I liked more, I still have to watch The Jerk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5RjeEYTLkbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

dirty rotten scoundrels or the jerk.

Don't listen to the crowds, The Jerk is terrible. His best would be either Dirty, Rotten Scoundrels or Planes, Trains and Automobiles

pink panther

Fuck you.

But the crowds told me Planes, Trains and Automobiles is good.

I was in a local healthy/expensive type supermarket here in Grand Rapids, Michigan (we have a lot of those) and I'm in line to buy some ham at the deli there. The lady asked me what kind, and I said "I have no fucking idea what different kinds of ham there are, lady" ENTIRELY to loudly and the guy behind me in line I hadn't noticed burst the hell up laughing.

I turn around. Steve Martin.

He kinda half leans around me and says "Honey glazed!" to the lady over the counter and I just kinda stare at him for a sec then smile and say thanks. I'm about to pay for it and he says "No way this one's on me" and pays the check for it right there. I was astounded, it was so awesome that I did the only thing I could think of ... The Three Amigos salute. Once again he cracks up and asked me if I had any idea how long it had been since someone did that. I said "a year?" he said "try ten".

We ended up having coffee at a place across the street. Turns out he bought a house in Monticeto, a really expensive residential area in SB, and has been living there a while. We talked about everything that wasn't his career for about 45 minutes before he had to take off because his deli stuff was gonna go bad. I shook his hand and said he made my year today. He smiled and beat my head in with a tire iron. I looked up from the floor, my eyes covered in my own blood as I made out a blurry image of an anvil being hoisted above his head. Through the ringing in my ears I couldn't hear his probably witty parting line before the anvil came crashing down, ending my life.

LA Story

>Hi I'm jeff, I'll be your mugger for tonight
>Hi Jeff!

cheaper by the dozen 3

Roxanne

he pretty much sucks in everything

unfunny version of leslie nielsen

Bowfinger

You HAVE to watch the Jerk, it's PROBABLY his best but didn't age amazingly, still holds up but....
is right, Bowfinger is fantastic.

>Straight man vs. A cynic
Thank you for the reminder people like browse this board talk about things you know nothing about, their white hair is not an acceptable similarity.

The Lonely Guy

youtube.com/watch?v=5RjeEYTLkbE

>I still have to watch The Jerk
What the fuck are you doing? Go watch it now.
LA story is a really good one.

I'll never understand why this isn't more popular on Sup Forums.

It released in '99, it had a loooooot to compete with. Plus eddy murphy in his most self deprecating role at that point in his career? There are a lot of reasons it isn't popular.

Cheaper by the dozen 2