If you had 1 nuke, and you could blow it without any consequences coming back to you or your country...

If you had 1 nuke, and you could blow it without any consequences coming back to you or your country, where would you detonate it?

Give reasons.

Mine would be pic related. Shit culture, smelly people even after washing, their sweat smells like hot garbage, majority islamic, entitled as fuck, easily offended, proud people when really they have nothing and all they want to do is steal shit and move to another country. Ruined germany and other parts of europe. Armenian genocide, isis sympathizers. Hagia sophia. I could go on.

Serefiz - Ataturk sucks pure white caucasian cock in hell on a bed of roaches.

Jerusalem

Saudi Arabia

All the muslim scum around the goles gets no funds anymore

>Nuking Turkey
Its like you want to waste your nuke. They'd probably survive the blast

Fuck, that guy looks like a Turkish Barry Chuckle.

Ataturk was based, his actions led to the crippling of the manpower of the Islamic world by 75 million people.

Secularism truly is a cancer to all nations that touch it.

Anyways, I would nuke either China or India in their most densely populated areas, maybe around one of their main rivers to irradiate the water.

wew roaches will survive anything.

picture unrelated

Riyadh, and the Nadj desert in general.

Also, reminder that even Muhammed hated the people who would eventually become the Salafists

Berlin.

This woould cause a big uproar everywhere and power would shift drasticaly in europe.

Berlin while there is landtag with merkel inside.

Direct shot over Niger, hopefully destroying bit of countries near it
Niger birth rate is something like 7.6 babies per family (on average), and that is mainly because of all the money pouring in from first world
Good luck they die in big numbers on their own

Israel. Disgusting parasites leeching off the American taxpayer, corrupting my country and making the world their whore.

london

Tel Aviv or Jerusalem which ever place has Israel's nuclear weapons.

Ataturk was a nigger donmeh crypto kike who furthered zionist intentions of creating Palestine and later colonizing. He murdered Armenians Christians using his Kurdish henchmen and encouraged wahhabism (jewish in origin).

Mecca

No explanation needed

holy kek

do mecca instead

angry sandniggers or jews and christians tough choice

Yeah but he destroyed the legacy of the Ottoshit empire so he's pretty good in my books.

Honestly I can't wait for pic related.

>9gag
Kek kid

bump

Top kek

Just noticed that. Google turkroach its first result

rekt

Kurds are the literal niggers of the middle east. Don't kid yourself, the US is supplying kurds and will make them their new puppet proxy state, they're bad news for everyone.