Bull-prepping general

Discuss your favorite prepping techniques and offer tips.

I never interact with the bull during breeding sessions. I just let them do their thing.

I like to sharpen their horns so they can make a really good bloodbath

I usually offer my anus for prepping, our bull needs a lot of working up to cum.

I love this thread lol. I was upset when it got closed so early two days ago.

Well for the most part I just hire a matador

>yfw it's your wife dream
>⭐ Anonymous ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ ᵃᶜᶜᵒᵘᶰᵗ
ayy

Your wife lets you do that?

If I tried that it'd be a month in the cuck shed.

My wife is a trump supporter like I am. Would she leave me if I tried to get her into cuckolding?

Yeah, she's fully sissified me, so I'm expected to please the bull so he's buck wild when he gets to her.

hey my dudes

>prepping the bull
I'm not a big fan of bull meat, but usually I use an ordinary seasoning and some salt

Sucking him off is easiest, saliva makes good prelube before he penetrates. Plus you get to mouth-work a chocolate knob. Yummy.

I usually suck the bull before he goes in my wife, just to warm him up. Then every time he pulls out i suck some more, just because I don't want his dick to get cold like you would when you get out of the pool.

She would love you more because you provide financial/emotional support as well as letting her be sexually satisfied. She would be the happiest woman in the world.

you have to be real stupid (or a greenpeace spy) to do that if you participate in the event

Not so fast nigger

Is, is that supposed to be large? Have I just had a magnum dong this whole time?

What are you doing? Why are you posting all this?

Why so confused Ivan? I heard Russian women love the BBC.

SOURCE PLSS

so hot

this

Yeah, I'm fully sissified as well, but a while back I was caught enjoying anal from the bull, so now it's not allowed.

a jew!

Reported.

Sup Forums is a Christian board, this shit isn't welcome here.

amber blank

d-don't ask me how i know

Wow that's harsh, I'm allowed to enjoy it but I'm only allowed it when my wife says so. For my birthday I was allowed to take the first load of the night, it was amazing!