youtube.com/watch?v=PYShH5mqwKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=u3dm7ZWN6_k

THE VHALLLLE. IM LORD PROTECTORATE OF THA VHALEEEE

nothin' personal m'lord

Shansha, whersh your proof?

May he fly in heaven.

Why didn't they at least end Littlefinger like this?

Start at 4:40
youtube.com/watch?v=8OwiSJzYiyc

because littlefinger needs to die in the most pathetic and humiliating way possible, as should all white men.

I did ash you told me, Sansha, you dirty little girl, and pulled myshelf off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to shee that you do like being fucked arsheways. Yesh, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for sho long backwardsh. It was the dirtiesht fucking I ever gave you, Sansha. My prick was shtuck up in you for hoursh, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat shweaty buttocksh under my belly and shaw your flushed face and mad eyesh. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue come burshting out through your lipsh and if I gave you a bigger shtronger fuck than usual fat dirty brapsh came shpluttering out of your backshide. You had an arshe full of brapsh that night, Sansha, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellowsh, long windy ones, quick little merry cracksh and a lot of tiny little naughty brapiesh ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a brapping woman when every fuck drivesh one out of her. I think I would know Sansha'sh brapsh anywhere. I think I could pick hersh out in Harrenhal if it were filled with brapping women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy brapsh which I imagine big guysh have. It is shudden and dry and dirty like what a man would let off in fun in a plane. I hope Sansha will let off no end of her braphsh in my face so that I may know their shmell also.

>littlefingers
>white

>irish
>white

Pick one.

he's still a man...

there was literally nothing wrong with that scene

one of the few scenes in the season finale that made sense.

You're fucking dead, shansha

So a fair trial, I shuppose that's off the table?

2bh even without the nonsensical trial littlefinger breaking down like that was pretty dumb. he was a schemer, and not a fighter, but he wasn't a coward. this is the same guy who challenged ned's older, bigger, much more ferocious brother to a duel and refused to yield even after being injured until he was physically unable to stand

Not with that attitude.

aaagghhhh sansa save me...

oi, my sistah axed you a queshiun

This is the impression I got from this. Women writers always ruin good things.

after the shit you tried to pull on me and my sister? yes.

the things stupid young people do for love

>this can't be happening!

Littlefinger's motivations haven't made sense after he teamed up with Sansa and then just gave her to the Boltons. No idea what the fuck happened with that.

Someone made one like this but more subtle and more funny

It had a really low viewer count as well do you know it?

His character had already been dead for 3 or 4 seasons.

The Winds of Winter

Prologue

>"Maester Vyman, I'm Lord Vale" said Petyr, as he welcomed the Maester and his men.
>"Uh, your sworn brothers are not welcome,"
>"They are not my brothers," replied the Maester, his brow furrowed. "They work for the sellsword knight. The blackfish."
>"BRYNDEN?" said Petyr, incredulous.
Petyr Baelish surveyed his captors. Jeyne Westerling was among them. It would not do, they needed to be taken to the Vale alive.
>"Very well. I shall summon them all inside."

Pick harrenhal up and put it back on the table.

>*Teleports behind you*

that was his trial, do you retards think they have courts?

Why not? If Martin was going for a middle England type of scenery he should've added organized courts. Come on, this is basic world building stuff.

dumb poll meme
he is clearly white

identifying someones color is pretty easy, you look at them and see

>Sansa breaks guest right
>no-one cares

I GUESH HONOR IS OFF THA TABLE ASH WELL

why would an early feudal society that's constantly losing half of its population in winter have developed court systems?

Not only that but to pull the shit he did during the entire series you need to have a lot of fearlesnsess in you as he could have gotten caught at any given moment and that would have resulted in his dead. But there is nothing to except from a show that butchers the source material in every way imaginable, Littlefinger is just another nail to the coffin.

being treasonous dignitary is a breech of guest right, do you actually think it's a one way street? Are you retarded?

I shuppose telling me about Bane is off the flight plan

>littlefinger retakes their family castle
>literally just hangs around Winterfell doing nothing
>DURR SEE HE BREACHED GUEST RIGHT

Wyman Manderly knew the Freys were paying off guards and inserting spies and he still respected guest right and didn't harm them until they left his home

Who will take care of Sweet Robin, now?

he did stupid things when it came to cat. that wasn't courage.

Wyman did it out of pragmatism not for fear of breaking a custom (which it wouldn't have been given they murdered his liege etc). LF was conspiring against them & his past crimes mean no one gives a shit about guest right. Fucking autists

lol irish people are the whitest race fgt

It can also be read as a fitting death though if you think about it. He was always the man in the shadows, the guy who got others to fight amongst themselves while he leaned against walls smirking. Why would he think he would get caught here? If youre talking about all the bullshit before his death, yea he was retarded if he thought he could actually turn his relationship with Sansa into more power. But in terms of the way he died, it makes sense to me. He didn't break down right away and start crying, it took him a minute to even realize she was serious, thats how confident he was in his security. So it made sense that he would freak out when he realized all his plans amounted to getting dunked on by his biddy because he taught her too well. Being the whisperer in the shadows isnt 'fearlessness.' Its the most cowardly way to climb the ladder and he died like a coward.

If GoT had any pretense left of being the serial it once was, there should be major fucking consequences for killing the Lord of the Vale while he was a guest at Winterfell. At very least, Robin (who loved Petyr like a father) should be calling the banners and pulling his men out of Winterfell at once, leaving the Starks exposed and ill-equipped to fight the NK's Army. That would at least fit in with the machiavellian theme of noble or proper conduct not always being practical in the long-term. But seeing as this is close to the end, DnD are now fully committed to irreversibly tieing up every slightest loose end with little to no knock on effect.

Hes not lord of the vale and everything you said is fucking retarded. He admitted to poisoning John Arryan and murdering Lysa Arryn. Who the fuck would fight for him then? Fucking dumbass.

He was Lord Protectorate until Robin came of age. Now that he is no longer alive, Robin presumably resumes the mantle, therefore the decisions are his to make. It's already been established he doesn't trust Sansa, so why would he take her word for the crimes she charged LF with?

red wedding was fine too then since they betrayed walder

the difference is that walder abused guest right in order to murder a thousand plus people, whereas LF already was under guest right when they discovered his crimes and was given an opportunity to defend himself.

lmao if you think fucking robin of all characters has the gumption to even do such a thing. that mollycodlled brat has no idea how the world works and suddenly he's going to start making military moves against winter fell?

Because all of his advisors believe her. Remember whoever that one old guy who was suspicious of Petyr in the first place? He didn't blink when Sansa accused him of murdering the Arryns. Clearly they have discussed everything before hand and agreed that he is scum who needed to die. Robin Arryan is a blithering literal autist who can only go 4 words before saying 'MAKE THE MAN FLY HEHE MOON DOOR.' He wouldn't care nor would he have a reason to call his banners for retribution for some guy that killed his mother. I don't like 90% of what they did with the writing this season, but Petyr's death was actually half decent. They wrote it properly and there are no loose ends in my mind.

Nice, but who will be the next daddy for Robin since he's still a child?

except they never discovered anything other than that their brother had schizophrenia and they didn't give him a chance to defend himself when he asked for it, how do you defend yourself against an omnipotent autist anyway?

he admitted he murdered lysa

which is beyond retarded, why would he ever admit it straight away? it's instant death penalty and he knows it, shansha's word isn't worth anything since she already lied about it once

top kek

>Robin Arryan is a blithering literal autist

That is my point though. He's an unstable child who doesn't listen to reason, therefore his ascension would be a volatile consequence of a brash execution. It's established too, that Robin has always been sheltered away from the Lords of the Vale and distrusts them too, so it would be interesting to see a crisis of succession result from all this - perhaps a Civil War in the Vale now that Jon Arryn has no living heirs outside of Robin.

My big grievance is not necessarily the exact events that ought to follow this, but the fact that there will likely be no events that follow this. It's just a case of a subplot being abruptly brought to an end even though there are interesting questions left unanswered.

How is Robin Arryn an 'interesting question'? He has no fucking power. Sure he is 'lord of the vale' but he isn't actually in charge yet. He can't ride a horse man. And yet he is suddenly going to rally thousands of men to war to fight for a man who admitted he killed his mother? It's nonsensical. He will just listen to his advisors until he is older like most young rulers do.
He didn't admit it right away, he tried to wiggle out of it but bran and Sansa clearly had him in checkmate and he knew it. I mean, fuck, selling Sansa to the Boltons is enough to warrant his execution. Let alone all the other charges that they know he is guilty of.

Why didn't they end Littlefinger by having a magic demon kill him with a notebook? GEE, I FUCKING WONDER.

>you killed aunt lysa
>I did it to protect you
literally admitted right away
and he never sold sansa anywhere, he literally told her that she doesn't have to marry him if he doesn't want to but she went anyway to avenge her family

>implying Robin would even appear anymore

D&D have written him off, forget about him.

>do you deny it
>i deny it, none of you were there
>*bran autism takes place*

As for the Boltons, thats such a fucking cop out and you know it. He gave her no real choice and sent her to a madman known for flaying women alive. He fucked up big time the moment he suggested that to Sansa. But he was too blinded by trying to climb the ladder that he forgot a girl might not appreciate being shoved into the family that betrayed your own.

>you'll never be in a foursome with tommen, jojen and robin
why do i even keep on living

he denied killing jon arryn but not lysa, he admitted killing her right away
I dunno why it's a cop out when it's made clear he wouldn't force her there because then he'd lose her as an ally, then again it makes no sense in the first place to give the key to the north to your enemies but oh well

there was literally nothing right with that scene

>I'm Lord Vale

haha

they've literally shown them having courts and trials in the show before

If it was up to me, I wish the show went on for 20 seasons and covered everything properly. But they want to end it and they have to make decisions like this. At least they didn't completely fuck it up like they did with every winterfell scene before that.

the biggest problem with the lead up to the execution imo is that the vale had absolutely no presence as a third party. all we needed was a scene with sansa and royce. sansa thanks royce for helping take back WF, royce in turn asks sansa what REALLY went down the day lysa died, and the scene ends there before she can answer. or show arya talking to some vale soldiers and have them express their discontent with little finger. build up to the actual event. instead they decided "shock" value was more important than plot.

SCH'NTDHASCHZTHA, PLEASE!

>succession crisis
There will be none. Harrold Hardyng will inherit House Arryn and all its lands and titles.

>brilliant schemer
>incredibly elusive
>has brought an entire kingdom to its knees
>shows no signs of stopping
>completely neutral politically despite his meddling
>divulges all of his plans and motives to Sansa because...

Wait, why did he do that again?

pretty sure it takes balls to challenge a guy like brandon to a duel

Because shes the closest thing to the love of his life; and honestly, would you think a teenage girl who only showed interest in dresses and boys would eventually smarten up enough to take you down?

>He has no fucking power. Sure he is 'lord of the vale' but he isn't actually in charge yet

I don't know how you managed to conclude he is at once Lord of the Vale and powerless at the same time. Feudal succession would mean that, unless he personally appointed a Regent to rule in his place, Robin would now be the de jure Defender of the Vale and Warden of the East.

Now, Ser Royce and the garrison at Winterfell were obviously present for LF's out-of-character admission of guilt, but Robin was not, and presumably the Vale was not left undefended during a volatile period following the WoFK, meaning he has men under his command who are sworn to defend him. To keep with the theme of underhand political maneuvering, Lyn Corbray-type figures should emerge, eager to have the ear of the new ruler and hungry for power in the vacuum left by LF's death, resulting in a split between the Lords Declarant (i.e. Winterfell garrison) and those loyal to the ancestral seat. Such a split would also be difficult for people like Royce, who fought for LF's removal in the first place. Is he also going to usurp Jon Arryn's only living heir? Under what authority does he do so? Who then rules if he is successful? etc.

For all of his scheming, LF was careful and kept things in line. His death should create a wave of chaos now his plans are in ruins.

But Harrold Hardyng doesn't exist in the show. And even if they introduced him, he is still only heir presumptive, meaning Robin would have to die first.

>taught her too well
That wasn't why

She didn't smarten up, Dr. Branhattan just spelled the plot out for her.

>there will never be a scene where royce confronta sansa about how she lied to him about littlefinger when it was first brought up. So she was a co-conspirator and feels no fear bringing that up in front of him? And he's not offended at all and says nothing?

A great deal of leal service for a sellsword

>get him in under false pretense
>don't allow him to defend himself in any way shape or form
>heap accusations without a shred of proof
>slit his throat in the great hall instead of executing him on the block
even by westeros standards that was a kangaroo court

She didn't even pass the sentence

hardly the same as trying to make sister kill sister

he never made anyone do anything m8 all he did was talk it was up to sansa to listen or not

or are you saying that the Stark in Winterfell who serves as replacment for the KitN is devoid of free will?

>except they never discovered anything other than
...him trying to make sansa kill arya. that sole circumstance might the sentence a foregone conclusion. the trial was just a formality.

How many characters get dignified deaths in GoT?

Why do weebs try to meme?
It only ends up being cringey shit

They just already assumed he was guilty of all the charges. Despicable.

the only thing unusual was the last point but that won't raise too many eyebrows given that arya would have been the victim of his intrigue.

>Remember whoever that one old guy who was suspicious of Petyr in the first place?
Robin was about to execute Yohn because he was shit talking Littlefinger. Clearly he held little regard for the man and favored Baelish.

>If GoT had any pretense left of being the serial it once was, there should be major fucking consequences for killing the Lord of the Vale while he was a guest at Winterfell
GoT stopped having any remote coherence, consistence or even sense in the 2-3 season, is just a pile of shit now

no, i am not saying that. i am saying that it is the priviledge of the lady of winterfell to interpret his words as an intrigue to kill off her sister and to sentence him to death for that without further evidence. (the trial was just a formality. )and that it is the priviledge of her sister to perform the execution after sentence has passed, if she chooses to do so.

damn, all these butthurt ciafags are really cancer. you're starting to piss me off.

"I'm sorry, i'm a bit confushed..."

when did he tell shansha to kill arya? seems like they just came to that conclusion themselves for no reason while LF stood in the corner looking creepy

>Clearly they have discussed everything before hand and agreed that he is scum who needed to die.
This. And the discussion starts with his latest intrigue against Arya and then moves over to her aunt really died and why she lied.

>They wrote it properly and there are no loose ends in my mind.
People are just butthurt because Littlefinger was supposed to have a shot at the throne and die shortly before reaching it, earliest.

youtube.com/watch?v=PYShH5mqwKk

>I interpret your post to be an intrigue to kill off this thread and give cancer to all the anons in it
Does that mean I get to slit your throat now user?

Interpretation means jack shit, what matters is EVIDENCE. Even the Tyrion trial which was supremely biased against him still had at least the veneer of due process, since they let Tyrion actually use his rights as a nobleman (defended himself with words, right to trial by combat)

pic related

>they just came to that conclusion themselves for no reason
okay. sure. whatever you say, pal. shansha obviously came to the conclusion as i did and she had littlefinger executed. as is her prerogative.

>h-he told her to kill her we just never saw it