Instead, they will answer questions back-to-back

ONLY 30 MINUTES EACH.

nbcnews.com/card/matt-lauer-moderate-commander-chief-forum-n641291?cid=sm_tw

This wasn't supposed to be a debate, goofus

this is a joke right?
that's not a debate
how the fuck is this allowed?

The jews are panicking

then why are they called the presidential debates?

>"TODAY" co-anchor Matt Lauer will moderate the first-ever Commander-in-Chief Forum on Wednesday, September 7
herp

The first Debate will be on the 26th

this was supposed to be a debate

they aren't. the first debate is still a few more weeks away, this is some other shit

this would be a relief. i hope you are correct

Prove it

>he actually clicks on MSM links

no proof. i actually just heard that. mustve been innacurate.

>September 7th
Nigger that was called the first debate yesterday you berenstein bastard

First debate was supposed to be Sept 26th? This may be some other type of thing.

You have to, otherwise you fall for the Sup Forums propaganda like OP
Prove it

It's not a debate, dingus. It's a forum. The debate is going to be after it.

obv. its not a debate - so, wtf IS the point of this, exactly, again?

Screencap this:
THEY WILL NEVER TALK DIRECTLY TO EACH OTHER
How would you like such "debates"?

This is just some sort of town hall interview.

WHO THE FUCK SHOULD I BELIEVE
WAS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE A DEBATE OR NOT?

>eurasia has always had Commander-in-Chief Forums

There are only three presidential debates set by the Commission on Presidential Debates, this isn't one of them

No, and keep in mind 50% off all OP on Sup Forums are at the very least misleading, always check the source.

They'll do anything they can to keep Trump away from Hillary.

He would completely demolish her both in presence and policy.

IT IS A FORUM

NOT A DEBATE

I call bullshit, that's not a fucking debate.

>September 7

Isn't the first debate on the 26th

Yes, this was not supposed to be a debate

Great, faggot Lauer on NBC, Hillary will have all questions in advance and Trump will get harassed, and they bring in service men so he has to show up, a no-win situation.

Why is it only 30 minutes though?

And this "forum" has trap written all over it

>not set by Commission on Presidential Debates

It's a forum, not a debate.

This is fucking outrageous. Has this ever been the format of a presidential debate? From Nixon and JFK, I recall every single debate being the two in the same room.

I hope Trump fucking slams Hillary for her cowardice. Is she going to pass notes through an intern to Putin too?

>le easily worked up Sup Forumscuck who isn't into readin sources nshieeeet

You mean all US posters ?

I COME TO Sup Forums TO GET ANGRY! ANGRY!

THIS IS MY FIX AND I SHALL INDULGE!

what the fuck. the first debate was always on sept. 26 or 29, then the other two were in early october. this forum is some added bulloney.

> Hillary can be seen in public in 30 minutes intervals with a Doctor present the rest of the time.

>Have you ever noticed they're never in the same place at the same time.
Obviously they are the same person.
Take the real red pill Sup Forums, you've all been had.

First debate isn't until Sept 26. This is just some random exhibition townhall thing.

You're fucking retarded

(((Matt Lauer)))
you just get so weary of it.

He is

This right here.
Be aware that many Sup Forums users are taking out frustrations while they post/shitpost here.
Most of us have lives. Go to /r9k/ if you want to talk to neets.

If there wont be presidential debates with both candidates onstage. Shame on you Shartmerica

If Matt Lauer is going to do the first one, Ann Coulter should do the second one.

That's not a debate. That's an interview.

NBC? Lauer who is a "Notable Member" of the Clinton Global Initiative? This is another perfect example of the fact that Trump has supporters and Hillary has accomplices. Trump should plan an event with veterens that night and kill them in the ratings.

Slid thread. Shame

I bet this is set up so Hillary can take breaks and sit. If she can't even make a speech at her rally for more than 10 minutes how will she able to stand for 2 hours of debate?

How was this not the fp? How Sup Forums has fallen.

It's actually just something to get a bit of parity for the old bat, which is something I'm fine with.
This is the sort of format that a person like Clinton favors, while Trump is almost certainly going to spend half of it rambling. It'll help her compensate for how badly he's going to stomp her in the debates

hilary will probably be skype'd in from somewhere that looks suspiciously like a bathroom

cant wait for the questions either

>mr trump, why do you hate mexicans?
>future first woman president hillary rodham clinton, why does mr trump hate mexicans?

He stopped attacking her health because it doesn't play well. Making these concessions is good for the first debate.

This isn't one of the debates, the actual debates take place on Sept. 26, Oct. 4 and October 9. This thing takes place Sept. 7. By all means keep shrieking your stupid little heads off about it though.

Wait a second, doesn't this mean they'll answer the same questions?

So the questions will have to be less biased right?

Hillary's health is so bad that as soon as she goes on a real debate with Trump, she'll probably end up with a seizure or heart attack.

That bitch is so fucked.

This is complete bullshit, actually google the debate schedule, this is a completely separate event

>Clinton has a heart attack on stage
>President Trump saves her with sheer meme power

Praise.