How do people from poor countries travel...

How do people from poor countries travel? Usually when I travel every country I go to is cheaper or the same prices as Finland. But if you are from eastern europe and want to travel to let's say London, how do you do it? Do you have to save like a shit ton?

Attached: 1a7ce287.jpg (700x700, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2016/04/30/editorials/child-poverty-serious-problem/#.WrfGOr3lISw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We don't, asshole

We don't travel
That's simple

hostel, cheap budget flights, train?

we have secret time-treveling machines which we don't talk rich people about

Simple - we travel there to get a job.

That must suck

Yeah, that sucks a lot

I don't travel desu.

Travelling should be more expensive imo. I'm sick of all the poverty germans and british polluting all beautiful beaches and cities.

this. rich countries should check their privilege.

I don't have so much money and I'm too much of a brainlet to plan so I go everywhere unprepared and improvise. I bet they would do it like that too

Poor people don't travel.
Middle class people travel but spend their holidays eating at and walking on foot.

>how do you do it

We don't. Only very rich people can afford it.

>Do you have to save like a shit ton?

With my salary I wouldn't be able to go on a trip to Europe even if I'll be saving money for 10 years.

if what people are saying is true how come every summer we are flooded by millions of chinks ??
are they all rich ? why do they all have bad taste, spit everywhere, no matters and can't dress then ? please explain

I am glad I was born in a rich country

Attached: 2C6EFBE1-581C-4C4F-88B1-BBA33C7824E2.jpg (500x333, 41K)

apт гpyппa вoйнa бeз кoпeйки в кapмaнe пo эвpoпe шapoёбитcя, пoкa ты тyт нoeшь пpo 10 лeт, пидopaш

there are lot of rich chinks, just like there are a lot of rich ruskies

this is nothing new

rich russians have good manners, are well dressed, do not spit, and also do not travel in packs of 100

American theme parks are fucking packed with you strutting apes in the summer.

>rich russians have good manners
no, they are as bad as rich chinks

>rich russians have good manners

Attached: 15218261085720.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Rich strutting apes*

They sure as shit don't act rich. They act like what you'd get if you crossed a redneck frat boy with an Italian.

>japan
>rich
japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2016/04/30/editorials/child-poverty-serious-problem/#.WrfGOr3lISw

Attached: 1449229171632.png (798x770, 676K)

>With my salary I wouldn't be able to go on a trip to Europe even if I'll be saving money for 10 years.
actually made me sad

Hello. Give me your money or die.

Attached: hqdefault (7).jpg (480x360, 32K)

at least, better than your kimuchi country
Thanks

Attached: 17424E15-6236-4DB4-BFE4-84B95A11EDA2.jpg (1600x1131, 154K)

I've never went on holiday/travelled. I'll probably start doing that in my late 20s.

90% of Russians have salary less 1k$ and 50%+ less than 500$.

f-forgive me!!!

That's weird. I know a lot of rich Russians and they are fine. My freind is actually a kid of Russian oligarch types and they are always very polite and i couldn't tell they were Russian if they didn't have an accent. They do cheat taxes but that's about it i mean everyone does it t b h taxes are crazy here.

I periodically did not eat anything for a few days, what trips?
No.
Kill them for me. Just kill.

Attached: 1510922060231651671.jpg (700x474, 133K)

I haven't left this country for like 7 years now.

Should have seen the look on my Japanese friend's face when I took her to a fruit stand here and she asked for the prices.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

they're recent money chinks
they have no class or decorum, but now are albe to travel around the world and shit it up

you live in fucking belgium, you could literally walk to another country if you wanted to
how have you never travelled?

The plight of thousands of eastern European women kept as sex slaves in British brothels was highlighted yesterday as court proceedings against members of a major trafficking ring ended.

Detectives believe the gang brought at least 600 illegal immigrants to the UK, many of whom were locked up, forced into prostitution, and told their families back home would be killed if they refused to obey orders. A father would send his young daughter to the sex slavers knowing a life of rape in the UK is better than a safe life in Russia.

Agreed, world would be a better place if travelling would just a bit too expensive for average brits.

I haven't travelled outside of ex-ussr after 2013 year because it became too expensive for me, at my good times I travelled a lot, even to Europe and USA. it's all about currency rate, before 2013 I had 3-4k dollars monthley, now I barely have 2k, enough to live descent life here, but no money left for travelling
sometimes I think I should try to go to Balkans, it shouldn't be that expensive.

Depends on which level of luxury and comfort you need to have to be satisfied when travelling. I travelled through Italy and Spain in rented car sleeping in random places outside the cities, or in the car if it rained and it didn't really cost me more than what I would spend at home. Once you manage to buy budget flight tickets and can find a decent price for a car rental, you're done.

Just curious, what's your job user? 2k$/month is high above average salary here in Czech Republic, let alone 3-4.

Depends living in poor countries is cheap so if you get a good job you save alot

Travel to asian countries
/thread

Easy. Just get a job.