Sup Forums Hair

I know you guys are brutally honest, so give it to me straight: is it possible to pull off what Sup Forums and TRS calls the "fashy haircut" with a receding hairline? Mine's slowly receding near my temples and the hair there is super blond, too, so it looks even worse in certain light (pic). I'm not self-conscious about it, I just don't want to look like one of those cucks who tries to hide his baldness with a comb-over.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11131259
replicel.com/recent_coverage/shiseido-trial-baldness-cure-planned-commercial-launch-2018/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love your work

the areas that look baldish in the pic actually just have thinner and lighter hair. Not sure if growing it out will help or if it'll just look stupid

long thinning hair looks awful

a good haircut when you start to JUST is a simple buzz every couple weeks

welp... i fucked up

this is what I want to avoid. I think his hair looks worse than if he were to just shorten it desu

>a good haircut when you start to JUST is a simple buzz every couple weeks
Yeah, I've been giving myself a 3 every Monday. I guess this is my life now

Google "Undercut receding hairline". Some of those people pull it off.

>tfw enjoying a Spencer cut right now

Do you have a receding hairline yourself?
>Spencer cut
that one seems dangerous desu

Nobody cares about your "fashy" shit. Go back.

>Google "Undercut receding hairline"
Seems like half of them don't actually have a receding hairline and the other half are black and white, hard to find any decent examples that look like normal guys without photoshop etc

Worried it'll end up like pic related, kek

wtf i hate Sup Forums now

Keep it buzzed real short or start using minoxidil and ketoconazole.

Nope, but desu from your second picture I can't see it being a problem. Save a bit of length first.

Go to a legit barber the first time to get it right, afterwards you can buzz it yourself and get the top done every second month or so. I usually go for 6 mm on the sides, looks sufficiently fashy but acceptable at work.

You dog nuts sucking faggit.

Gtfo

Thanks for the tips

Just buzz it, low maintenance and elder god tier haircut

Just keep it short you sperg.

At least it's not also thinning at the same time.

>fucking Sup Forums threads

I know how you feel nigga

s-solidarity :")

Wir sind die kahle!
>Wir sind die kahle!
Wir sind die kahle!
>Wir sind die kahle!
Wir sind die kahle!
>Wir sind die kahle!
Wir sind die kahle!
>Wir sind die kahle!

you have a good bone structure and can pull off a shaved head. Balding won't affect you too badly and may even be a positive in the eyes of many. Hope you lift.

With that said if you want to stop or partially reverse what you've already lost look into meds or a hair transplant just be mindful of the potential (imo exaggerated) risks and don't chase it like an albatross. I've been taking the meds with zero side effects after ignoring my fellow baldies suffering from sour grapes and my biggest regret was not starting sooner but everyone is different and some may suffer negative effects so just make an informed decision that you are comfortable with. There really isnt a wrong way to go on this.

Either way it looks like the Japanese will hopefully cure this shit soon. (Google replicel) but just relax and everything will be fine either way.

>look into meds or a hair transplant
seems like major downsides to all of that stuff as far as I can tell

is your beard thick? if so you can grow it out to about 4-5 mm stublle. it looks great with a buzzed receding hairline.

also, if pic related is you i think you can pull off a receding hairline undercut, you're not that far gone.
if you think it's too much work just go stubble+buzz

nah, propecia inhibits the enzyme that converts testosterone into DHT which causes male pattern baldness.
i don't know about rogaine, but a lost of people use it so it's probably not that bad

I'm in my early 20s and my hair is thinning by the day. It's genetic so I don't five a fuck about that. No matter how much money you spend on treatments it will always eventually disappear.

So the best thing you can do is getting buff and grow a cool beard

Just think of going bald as getting more head.

feels good mang

Get buff and go bald

faggot

I don't have the stats with me so I may very well be wrong but I think 2% of people who take fin finasteride suffer from sexual side effects and of that 2% for a further 2% they were permanent. I myself suffered from watery semen for a week or two but this resolved. Some take issues with the controls of the studies conducted but it appears to be largely safe except for the unlucky minority. Considering nobody wants to be impotent it's understandable if some decide the risks aren't worth it. It's kind of like accutane in that regard.

Rogaine on the other hand is well tolerated and can be easily obtained, just be mindful that it's toxic to cats in trace amounts. Unlike the other two I'd say this is the safest just also the least effective long term. Cosmetically though it's the most visually immediate.

Hair transplants are largely based on your expectations and the quality of the doctor. Best thing to compare it to is breast implants. Some are okay, and some are horrible.

Not trying to push anything. Just letting it happen is perfectly acceptable. You'll be fine either way.

You guys are pretty good.

JUST

Vote now

strawpoll.me/11131259

Yes.
Buzz it and keep it buzzed.

Just shave it off senpai

>Rogaine on the other hand is well tolerated and can be easily obtained, just be mindful that it's toxic to cats in trace amounts. Unlike the other two I'd say this is the safest just also the least effective long term. Cosmetically though it's the most visually immediate.
I actually tried this for a while and stopped because it seemed to have side-effects. I looked into it and read that it was originally prescribed for blood pressure, and although a topical application should have much less of these effects, I'm still wary of it. These things seem to have subsided since I stopped.

more buzzing, man
grow some stubble
lose weight, i can see the fat on your fucking forehead

and you'll be one handsome fucker

i think something is wrong with me

I would keep them a bit shorter maybe, but you look good either way.

>lose weight, i can see the fat on your fucking forehead
this

All slavs start balding very early in life.

FAT LMAO i'm 62kg skeleton
and skin disease on my head so it's red and these hair leftovers are the only thing hiding it

>is your beard thick?
It's pretty sparse actually, as you ca see in the pic

Buzz it off, grow a beard and start lifting.

>skin disease on my head
Very dry / eczema-like?

seborrheic dermatitis which hurts sometimes. i tried everything i could afford to cure it but without any results

The last time I buzzed my hair I started cutting it like the implicitly white haircut just for the hell of it. Actually didn't look to bad but I just went ahead and buzzed all of it off because I don't like having to fuck around with my hair. Honestly I can't wait until I go balled so I want have to ever fuck around with my hair again.

How the fuck are you guys seeing fat in his forehead?

*bald lol

A dermatologist told me I have that too and told me to use a shampoo called Mellismed.
I don't think I had a lot of redness in my head thought, more in my face.

I've never taken it so I can't speak to it personally but its entirely possible and I've heard others claim so as well.

I just hope these bastards are actually successful so this all becomes a moot point. They've demonstrated the safety of it so now all they need is to prove efficacy and bring it to market.

replicel.com/recent_coverage/shiseido-trial-baldness-cure-planned-commercial-launch-2018/

Go to fucking gym and get big you idiot
Dont you understand that girls dont give a fuck about your head or face but about masculinity instead
Why the fuck do you think they are going for niggers?

>2016
>not rocking that Hitler fade

Have you ever tried cortisone/hydrocortisone or topical steroids?

blind assumption I guess

Also you could always try nizoral shampoo. Won't do much but it'll do a little mainly stopping that fucking itch.

nice

you look cucky

>tfw have this too
it makes you have dandruff too
kill me lads

>Why the fuck do you think they are going for niggers?

media brainwashing being reinforced by the hedonistic normie culture that worships nigger shit and the fact that a lot of these girls do it to piss off their fathers?

>glasses
>trying to be alpha
sorry m8 not gonna fly, go lasik that shit

Mine was solved by (extremely infrequent) t-gel shampoo and occasionally hydrocortisone before bed

>go lasik that shit
I'm gonna get contacts, lasik a scary

this
but also, they're more aggressive than white males (lower iq) and women god bless them, still have primal instincts to look for the alpha male (which is usually aggressive).
going to the gym increases your testosterone levels and confidence skyrockets - e.g. you become an alpha
i had contacts for almost 9 years. just got lasik.
it literally takes 10 minutes, after 2 days you see better than ever. and trust me, contacts are horrible. if stuff gets in your eye prepare for a world of hurt

i'll try it, what do i have to lose
Did you just put that cream in your hair?
Doesn't it make the hair super greasy?
How long did you use it for?
Did you do anything after curing it or did it just never return?