What is the most expensive property of your cunt's ordinary folks likely to be? Except cars and housing

What is the most expensive property of your cunt's ordinary folks likely to be? Except cars and housing.
Ours shall be watches. Yours also?

Attached: watch.jpg (600x588, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qvx0jXbKkV0
ajmadison.com/cgi-bin/ajmadison/TVDR6606GGB.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cse&utm_term=TVDR6606GGB&gclid=Cj0KCQjwkd3VBRDzARIsAAdGzMCWjyi2do43pS9g-GKVOlAmrKUsrn1mqbvFF33A4560lFrTaPBBfagaAhIDEALw_wcB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

phones

people

gold

How much would it cost?
BASED

Attached: yotu.jpg (150x150, 5K)

Clothing
House made of bricks
These pricks often manage to own it.

Phones, no doubt.
People just must have the absolute newest phone at all time.

Watches

Attached: hodinky.jpg (600x446, 65K)

cars

Kids

Iphones

No bully

>newest phone at all time.
>Iphones

What a irrationality

Attached: cola.jpg (244x237, 22K)

Probably some kind of antique furniture, pretty popular here

Attached: Screenshot-2018-1-8 ריהוט רהיטים סלון ארונות חדר שינה מיטות מזנ� (311x403, 231K)

Watches/computers.

If we're only counting luxury items then probably a computer or TV but if not then almost certainly either their stove or their fridge.

TV's or computers

>stove
Forgot about this. Stoves can be fucking expensive.

>stove
Curious

Attached: baka.jpg (1024x578, 274K)

How so? A good range is a relatively expensive investment but on the other hand it can last your entire life and make cooking much easier to boot.

Among people I know including my self it's computers.

I imagined this.

Attached: stove.jpg (500x500, 35K)

Smartphones, jewelry and expensive clothes

More like this, actually.

Attached: or90l7dbgfx1_90cm_fisher_paykel_range_cooker_dual_fuel.jpg (1000x1000, 86K)

this

House and land area, food, clothes.

i actually would fucking love to own slaves, i know they do it in arab countries too
i think i have enough money to afford a sex slave and that'd just be the fucking best

how complicated is it to go to some muslim shithole and buy them a slave ?

Hmm.

Ordinary folks? I'm guessing their computer or their iphone X (people only buy the top models here, strangly enough)

While the majority above 25 wear wristwatches, they commonly don't buy the ones that are more expensive than their iphone or their computer.

We also have boats, but I assume you will want to include this with "cars".

name of the watch?

Furniture.

I'm confused. Do furniture go under "house" or not?

I mean, obvious the most expensive thing we own apart from the car and the house itself is some kind of furniture. Perhaps the fridge. Or maybe a designer sofa. Do boats count or not?

This. My father have pic related, but his sofa is more expensive.

Attached: milgauss.jpg (770x800, 125K)

The Jap said ordinary folks tho.

Rolex watches and sofas in the price range of a rolex watch is not really "ordinary folks" I think. Not even here in Norway.

He posted a Rolex himself.

Reverse Google searched it
Jacob and Co Astronoma

youtu.be/qvx0jXbKkV0

Reverse image search reveals its name.

Always surprised me that the Milgauss isn't more popular. Antimagnetism is actually a useful feature, unlike extreme water resistance ratings.
It's pretty easy to fuck up most mechanical watches just by putting them too close to a speaker.

>Always surprised me that the Milgauss isn't more popular.
Probably because it's a bagelsport homage.

Attached: 1520714560111s.png (635x521, 311K)

Sporting equipment probably. Whities love kayaks here. Please dont buy rolexes. You arent james bond and is a wrist fedora

>tfw only wear Casios because I don't want to look pretentious

For men probably watches as well. Woman jewelry.

>Please dont buy rolexes. You arent james bond and is a wrist fedora
>tfw only wear Casios because I don't want to look pretentious
low testosterone soyboys detected

Attached: gibson_spotted_a_sissy.jpg (1200x765, 104K)

$21k for this stove
ajmadison.com/cgi-bin/ajmadison/TVDR6606GGB.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cse&utm_term=TVDR6606GGB&gclid=Cj0KCQjwkd3VBRDzARIsAAdGzMCWjyi2do43pS9g-GKVOlAmrKUsrn1mqbvFF33A4560lFrTaPBBfagaAhIDEALw_wcB

>useful feature, unlike extreme water resistance ratings.
What you aren't into free diving with your watch?

>my $10 J*panese terrorist watch is more accurate than a gorillion dollar Rolex
Absolute state of the Swiss watch industry.

thx

Anything over 200m is a meme, even for most divers.
Never understood the appeal of diving anyway. Who wants to get wet and cold and fuck up their inner ears just to look at some fish?

>What you aren't into free diving with your watch?
The world record is 214 meters, and some are certified to 800+ meters.
Also
>implying you'd ever dive more than 100 meters deep.

>my $10 swiss watch is as accurate as your $10 japanese watch
Absolute state of quartz technology

I think maybe TVs or sofas. Even working class families are able to get good quality TVs for a decent price nowadays, and sofas have finance options too.

russian gf

I thought they're free.

no they all went to mining college. they have amazing gold digging abilities

Hey ordinary folks don't buy a rolex.
They have too nasty and third world-ish reputation to put on your wrist and take anywhere without worrying about being labeled as a tasteless construction company manager.
Though it's true luxury watches are probably the most common gift brides send to grooms as a grateful return for their marriage rings, regular guys plays it safe and settles down on Omegas, Grand Seikos or Breitlings at most, not going for a Rolex.

I think It's definitely pianos. Almost every household has one Yamaha I guess. My house even has a couple of them.

Attached: 29_201307076-thumb-960xauto-831.jpg (960x590, 106K)

They do have good abilities on how to kiss 10 seconds from meeting.

Grand Seikos would be perfect if they just said "Seiko" on the dial. You could have something nice with the bonus that if you ever got mugged they wouldn't take your watch.

so what's the non-meme answer to op? imho it's some stupid status symbol just like a good watch, newest iShit or some cinema size tv. what you think?

Don't get the watch obsession tbqh

I use my phone's clock

Attached: 1521847611914.jpg (438x425, 57K)

We should keep it quiet about them.

Clothes.

Worst part is that people who like expensive clothes also have shit taste and dress like retards.

>You could have something nice with the bonus that if you ever got mugged they wouldn't take your watch.
>actually having this as a worry

Faster to check the time.

Second housing)

see Real men likes cars, watches and sports

>no one gets mugged in Denmark
Right.

Now what I'm saying.
But it's not one of my worries.

>Always surprised me that the Milgauss isn't more popular.
Isn't it obvious? The toy-like shit colour scheme and joke price for what it really is.

Omega is literally half a century ahead in terms of anti-magnetic movement technology (resists up to 15,000 gauss, while the Rolex is only a "mil" gauss) and their watches are competitively priced.

>falling for the Swatch meme

Boats, motorcycles, snowmobiles

For me it's probably stuff from my collections

>toy-like shit colour scheme
Yeah well that's just like your opinion man. I think they look less generic than other Rolexes.

I have a golden pocket watch that's more expensive than my car.

here we go. not too pretentious like rolex and not to 12 year old terrorist like electronic toy

do you also have a monocle? :D no jk, that's cool if you have the opportunity wear it like a boss

Attached: blee.jpg (653x368, 81K)

Nah :D It was just passed down to me in the family. I've never carried it.

>I choose rolex any day of the week because my watch must make a direct statement I'm a macho alpha king man just in case people didn't notice it when they see me on the bus.

Attached: 1kdb7h.jpg (600x400, 44K)

I wouldn't pick Rolex 'any day of the week', but they are some of the watches that holds their value the best, as opposed to 'omega'.

Women: Wedding ring
Men: Usually electronics/furniture or something like that, maaaybe a watch or chain.

faggots

Attached: watch.jpg (1000x1000, 371K)