Should dogs all be killed?

Should dogs all be killed?
they are the niggers of the animal world.

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time i'm getting the dose right

>Israel
Whatcha doing there rabbi?

>Should dogs all be killed?
>kebab in israel

>me
>kebab

Only reason you hate dogs is because they made you stay in line and work in the 40s.

>this post
>this flag

now this is shitposting

Nice pasta.

Google images rocks bruh.

oh cool this post again

I fapped to this

"LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN!"

now look up my name faggot

>Israel

Kikes are niggers with high IQs, being willing to kill dogs proves it.

>Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison
>checks flag for russia
>OY VEY

>OP pretending to be Jewish

We know you musslems hate dogs

I don't know what's sadder, you using a combo of mass test avatarfagging and the Italian's pitbull pasta for a shitpost cocktail or me having browsed this shithole enough to recognize both

>jewish
im just g
here on vacation

What user?

How did you get so big?This cant be natural

>Israel
>vacation
Stop posting pictures you find on the Web you colossal faggot.

The guy in the picture uses juice and second this isn't OP. He is so full of shit it's sad.

Are you hurting inside, user? What are you trying to protect with all those muscles? Do you feel weak? Why do you feel you much get stronger?

Op film it next time and post it dumbass.

>this pasta
>nice

pick one negro

That gif was poorly made

we have had this thread before

I give my answer in the form of a pepe

Bet you couldnt run a mile to save your life lol

It obviously isn't. it's some angry manlet fro /fit/ that roided heavily and was a total cunt and go bullied by everyone and also rekt on lifts by siriuz biznes lifters. OP is a roleplaying jew. Also go the gym ντρόσχο