twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because you touch yourself at night

It just have to keep moving

"CTHULHU IM COMING FOR YOU MOTHER FUCKER"

Tekeli-li

he saw the future

>yfw you realize he never made it
;__;

If you haven't seen the actual documentary this is from, it might not be obvious, but it's a joke. Herzog is just narrating partially scripted and partially improved nonsense over footage of penguins in the antarctic. The stories about the penguins and most of the scientific and historical information is skewed or exaggerated or made up entirely, to be funny. It's like most of his documentary work, where there's this real awareness of the film itself as being a totally separate thing from whatever it's trying to capture and record, which he sometimes treats as more serious and sad, and sometimes as a kind of grim farce.

"Ours not to reason why, ours but to do and die"

~Lord Pennyson

youtube.com/watch?v=mnTU_hJoByA

he realized he will neevr have gf

any nice oc with ourpenguin so i can make it my cover photo?

Penguins are the closest birds have come to recognizing the existential crisis of mortality.

Penguins are the noble birds

did he even try? was he a pickle rick fan?

>scenea women wouldn't understand

> Consider well the seed that gave you birth: you were not made to live as brutes, but to follow virtue and knowledge.

>you will never journey with a friend (or penguin) into the vast unknown, knowing you'll never return and will most likely die on the journey

This is the reason:

The prequel youtube.com/watch?v=snl-WsFm-kc

With the ability to recognize their own fragile hold on life and their insignificance outside of the ceaseless, mechanical toil of reproduction, yet having none of the abilities to free themselves from their primitive instincts nor be free from the searing anguish of bare survival, penguins are God's cruelest joke

Jesus...

KEKED

keked?

>keked

???

Remind me not to fuck with penguins.

Their cousins sail the sky, guided by sun and stars. They will never live free. They cannot, for their parents could not, nor their grandparents. They gave up, without ever having a choice, their own greatest liberty. And for what?

That Blind Watchmaker has crafted an animal so undeserving of its place in the world: bred to be social, yet for so much of its life, isolated; loyal, but existing in those places that make any bonds unstable, with death so near.

Their most graceful and natural moments are also those where they are most vulnerable; their most peaceful moments, cursed and stationary in the remote, inhospitable deserts of ice.

They can only exist in the liminal state: always becoming free, that first splash of the cool water, yet never being able to stay there, always needing to return, always becoming trapped again.

wat

There are plenty of fish in the sea...

yeah that like saying "be yourslf bro!

why the filmakers didn't make justice and help the rightful owner of the house and husband? I hate pseudo-naturalists.

you can't type cucked in allcaps, it gets wordfiltered

fucking Chad penguin fucking everything up

I didn't need these feels first day of new job