What are your honest thoughts about this country

What are your honest thoughts about this country

Attached: A;;EZ ALL;EZ.png (240x160, 1019)

>satanic star on flag

disgusting flag.

They're probably the only African country I'd visit. They're actually alright.

My brothers.
They are basically Algerians 2.0 with a better country and food.

Muslims

Free Sahrawi

Attached: 600px-Flag_of_the_Sahrawi_Arab_Democratic_Republic.svg.png (600x300, 6K)

Definitely not a fan. Sadly, most of them in Europe are criminals. Every once in a blue moon you encounter a good person, but sadly most are not :/

>green on red

Attached: 1495050185225.jpg (260x260, 20K)

Die

shit diaspora, don't know much about the country but heard good things about it, except for some butthurt with algeria about some rightful clay and the rif region being a drug dealer/terrorist factory

does anyone know what the pentagram is meant to represent?

You can't judge a country by their diaspora.
Moroccans in Europe usually live in ghettos and are rather poor. They just don't have a lot of opportunities.

Fuck the Sahrawis

Neutral.

The five branch of Islam.

They have plenty of opportunities you idiot, this ain't America, poor people here aren't hopeless. It's just that they resort to criminality instead of education.

All kinds of things. But it's only supposed to be "evil" when it's inverted (tip pointing down)

Attached: 085ed063ae79675a7afa8cf3aa573af2.jpg (564x575, 67K)

the ugliest flag in the world 2bh

muslim shitehole

That's Bangladesh

Attached: Bangladesh-Flag-14.jpg (4238x2562, 1.47M)

>quadroons
>actually alright
Moortuguese

>A fucking chicken

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 6K)

Well, unlike America, Europe failed to integrate its foreigners.
Probably because better educated and wealthier muslims emigrated to US instead of Europe.

This, they are for us what black people are in America.

Speak for yourself France. We dont have huge ghetos like you have.

Attached: frankrijk.png (500x485, 85K)

Hhalf Morrocan there. I perfectly agree with you: most of north africans tend to be revanchist and do not even try to integrate in Europe. We let the most idiots of them come to our country, and as a result these idiots didn't educate their chilldren with anything else but religion. I put the blame on them and their parents, their parents for being idiots, and them not to take the chance they got to live there.

Cesspool.

You're the autist Russian guy who keeps calling Portuguese and Spanish moors aren't you?

They need to go back
Stupid brown lanklet With their face full of acnes and other shit

we dont know shit about them despite being so close
they arent as extreme as other moor countries i think, and they get some Eurozone trade benefits despite not being in the EU
more poor than spain but apparently some spaniards move there if they find a job because they can save so much more money since its cheaper

I like Moroccans. Morocco is one of the few majority Muslim countries where Jews are treated very well.

>Europe failed to integrate its foreigners.
Muslims were the only problem. Like always, everywhere.

well said

Their flag was actually chanded by France, before it was pic related.

Attached: jewish-museum-morocco-casablanca.jpg (930x620, 18K)

I am as pure french de souche as Mohammed Bouyeri is a pure dutch :^)
But I love France desu

this

death to morocco!

Say Morocco of America.

Western Sahara would be South Sudan tier if they were their own cunt

It's more about culture than religion.
You can't just make a blanket statement that they're all un-integrated. In Holland, they have four muslim immigrant groups: Turks, Riffians, Indonesians, and Iranians. Indonesians and Iranians have integrated well, whereas Riffians and Turks have not.

What the hell is a Riffian

I didnt say anything about you not being French? I told you that the intergration in The Netherlands is done very different than in France and Belgium. And there for we dont have ghetos .

people living in the Rif region of Northern Morocco

Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Mauritania and maybe Libya are the only nations who fall under "moors countries".

Nice hats

at least they are more aesthetic

I misunderstand because of your pic.
Integration has clearly failed for similar reasons, even if you don't have ghettos

Shithole filled with subhumans

aren't most iranians and indonesians there non-muslim and christian, respectively

What's the other half?

Comfy as fuck, very nice and helpful people. Also nice food and tea, cool architecture. It was very dirty though and I almost got pickpocketed several times at markets (holy shit those kids are lightning fast). I rate this country 7.5/10.

The recent immigrants are mostly muslims as far as I know

French. I actually define myself as French as we're in a patrilineal society.

>le poor social meme

it has proven to be fake, the most poorer in france are peasant and they don't filled prison

FUCKING SIDES

Cuck. Submitting to the french is one of the lowest possible things a maghrebi can do. Really gets me pissed knowing our ancestors would be ashamed of something like that.

I don't submit to the French you moron, I am part of my father's clan, which means I'm French. For the rest, you do submit as long as you keep living here and let your country get more and more of a shithole as time's going on.

and yet you live here, who's the cuck faggot ?

>you're living in my country and I can't do anything about it
Haha what a cuck
t. cuckron

No. The Indonedians are 95+% Christian. All good Iranians are non-Muslims (e.g. Afshin Ellian). Muslims are all scum, none of them integrate into society.

Don't you have a revolution to finish?

Your mother is a traitor.

Cool flag desu.

Yeah, I know your speech: you muslims can fuck whatevver you want including goats, but your women are supposed to be fully submitted to you. You enslave your own mothers, sisters and daughters. Is that civilized?

most young moroccans in europe are some sort of criminals, dealing drugs, raping woman and smells like shit. they are technically the mexicans of europe. even older moroccans who live here thinks that these guys are scums and should be send back.

Best hasj for a cheap price

Lot of criminality and terrorists among their diaspora, but nice people, somewhat successful country and they have an interesting culture that I should learn about

I mean those who immigrated in 2000s?
Outside Iran, Iranian muslims integrate pretty well just as the non-muslims.
Muslims are the not problem. It's the social and cultural rot.
Bringing migrants with different belief systems, cultures, traditions, and history has been a disaster for Europe.
Don't believe for a second that the arab christian community (Jordanian and Palestinian christians) are not as incompatible with dutch culture as the muslim ones. That's what people seem to believe but its not true.

He is albanian under proxy, he is an envy shitskin

Attached: 0amsm_albo56.png (2160x7680, 2.17M)

scum of the earth, the lot of them

I am for equal rights for all Maghrebis.
Why should we marry people that dogged our ancestors?

It may be because someone living in a country and willing to make his life there, and raise his children there, should integrate and remember his children will grew up in this country and shall feel integrated in it. You're the reason why Maghrebis are hated in Europe: you daily talk about your homeland but barely never step a foot in there. When I was a child I heard so many insults because my mom married a French, and the fact that I feel French, but those insulting me never knew I get to Morroco almost every summer and knew this country better than them. Chose where you want to construct your life and adapt, if not for you, at least for your (future) children, otherwise they'll be totally fucked up as many of your people there now.

You know nothing about me or my life.
The sad thing is watching Maghrebis like harkis being used by French, when they in reality don't value you above a shoe.
The french will like maghrebis doesn't matter how you bent over backwards for them.

*the french will never like maghrebis

Big fan

Attached: 1521934087951.jpg (894x894, 237K)

It would be funny to see them host the world cup lol

What would you think if Saudi chose to not support them?