So is Trump winning or losing? I haven't visited Sup Forums in weeks so I don't know what happens there

So is Trump winning or losing? I haven't visited Sup Forums in weeks so I don't know what happens there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0T5iPTxDPBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hes already won

he's winning the popular vote, but the federal government and UN has said they will rig the vote, in so many words.

so yeah, it's gonna be a great election

He is winning yes.

But mainstream media is skewing the polls against Trump.

Obama even tasked Homeland Security with looking after the election after a false-Russain hack took place.

I want to smell her farts

There haven't been any polls since his meeting with the Mexican president as far as I know but I think it will bump the official polls putting Trump and Hillary about equal which means Trump is winning by a lot

TOPKEKKK KKK KKK KKK

It might be more than just a fart ;)

Wow man you're a sick pedo if you want to smell farts of a succulent 13 year old blonde.

How do you know equal numbers means a win for trump?

>BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

winning of course

He is winning but the new world order wont allow him to have a victory. Hilary will be president

Post more ass you drunk fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=0T5iPTxDPBI

President Trump is doing just fine

TV says he's losing.
Reality says he's winning.
There is going to be a war soon.

Can someone explain to me how and why Trump expects Mexico to pay for the wall he wants to build?

Eh. He's still losing in the polls.

>implying they have a choice
He could fund the whole thing through taxing spic remittances.

sad dubs

Man, did I go to high school at the wrong time. Best I could hope for was a thong sticking out.

Remember when Ron Paul was winning even when the media said the contrary? :^)