ITT: Movies people praise but nobody likes

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/6kpgYyYVjlgufe1yLM1QhQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's (you) op

I like it

Why? It's a comedy but it's not funny.

I dont praise it but I like it.

I like it. Its just not particularly funny. It is however a sharp critique on cold war policy

this thread again...

>it's an "autist keeps keep posting the same thing over and over again despite being BTFO'd every single time" episode
This is beyond embarassing user.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/6kpgYyYVjlgufe1yLM1QhQ/

This is the first time I've posted it faggot.

People like the movie for different reasons. I hate Sellers' over the top Strangelove character but the Captain is hilarious and subtle and the writing is good black comedy setup for both.

The film is hilarious, most of the humor probably went over your head

Hilarious huh? Mind explaining what parts were hilarious then?

I like it a lot. I have a t-shirt that says MEIN FUHRER
I CAN WALK
on it.

I get a lot of strange looks, but a couple big smiles too

if you dont find stuff like the colonel refusing to shoot the machine because its the private property of the coca cola company funny maybe ur just a brainlet

Not him, but are you honestly telling me that you don't see the morbid hilarity in a soldier being more concerned about the backlash from a global company than with the end of the world?

And that's just one scene.

>I didn't like it so it's impossible that anybody did like it

Faggot.

Kys

No, morons. I understood the Coca Cola Company joke. I just didn't find it funny because it was a fucking dad joke, it was fucking reddit humor. "HURR LE ANSWER TO COCA COLA COMPANY". It's not clever humor like Xavier: Renegade Angel, it's a low effort quip.

>it was a fucking dad joke
are you a moron

This is bait.

The Big Lebowski.

That movie isn't so great, yet people praise it as some sort of masterpiece.

>every thread uses the same exact picture that's not on the first page of google search
>every thread has an OP pic renamed to strangelove.jpg
>every thread you use the same exact short phrasing

You even responded to me just like this in an another thread, just stop posting altogether because this is quite pathetic.

Yes, I know the movie is old as fuck. That's why I called it a dad joke, the humor is the kind of shit my dad thinks is funny. Hell it's probably a grandpa joke at this point. It's just not funny, comedy has advanced past this sort of shit.

Because it's a great film? The comedy is just one single element of it all.

Do you like being laughed at OP? This is one of those threads you just can't help but wonder who the poster is, there's a lot more going on here than just low tier (you) farming.

>ITT: Movies people praise but nobody likes
>the humor is the kind of shit my dad thinks is funny

really made me think

>two presidents arguing over who is more sorry when the world is about to be blown to kingdom come

jesus christ why are people still replying
kill yourself

>I like it a lot. I have a t-shirt that says MEIN FUHRER on it

lmao

good bait

lmao july was a busy time for OP spamming everyday

Tell me more about the advancements of humour op, you clearly have a tenuous grasp of it.

Vertigo

Yeah, my dad would probably love this movie. But I assume people on Sup Forums are aged 18-25 and not 45+ like my dad.

The actual conversation he has with Dmitri is not that funny, it's not laugh out loud stuff.

Well I'm just saying humor is a lot cleverer and subtler these days. Look at The Grand Budapest Hotel.

>Well I'm just saying humor is a lot cleverer and subtler these days. Look at The Grand Budapest Hotel.

Hahaha, you have horrible taste.

You fucking suck at this and I feel bad for you, be more subtle.

Can you explain why Grand Budapest Hotel is bad or are you just shitposting?

Fuck off pleb, your previous thread didn't make sense either

t. "I think I'm the Supreme Authority on all Humor and Comedy"

Grand Budapest isn't subtle, Dr. Strangelove has equally subtle humor in it. Neither are super amazing comedies but very charming.

Don't worry guys this is just bait. OP is a person who likes to deny women his essence

Oh, it's the insecure cunt again. Wasn't your last thread long enough?

>He thought I was talking about the movie and not OP

Then it's just not your taste, you don't have to say that nobody likes it, because some people actually do

just dont