It's a "i hate to interrupt but move the mic closer to your face...

>it's a "i hate to interrupt but move the mic closer to your face. people can't hear you because im too cheap to buy a blue yeti microphone" episode

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Shure-SM7B-Dynamic-Microphone-Cardioid/dp/B0002E4Z8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it's a conversation between two intellectuals goes no where because they get hung up on semantics as usual episode

Did they? I just started and Bret was trying to talk about nazis but I had to stop when Joe interrupted him about the fucking mic for the second time

i've never understood how people could listen to this fried fucking weedhead. he's always the worst part of it

Because and I mean this unionically "he's just like me" is a large(if not the only) part of his "appeal".

>Thinks Blue Yeti mics are amazing

Hello 15 year old Sup Forums faggot.

they're not amazing, but they're $100 mics that sound 100x better than his and don't have to be 1 inch from his face

blue yeti mics pick up way too much audio. we don't need to hear jordan scratching his balls, just the voice.

you can change the gain on pretty much any decent mic

Rogan's a classic, Newsradio earned him enough respect to coast through the rest of his life doing fucking whatever. Sure, he's JUST but he's also morbidly interesting and still a funny guy.

These are the mics Joe uses you fucking child.

amazon.com/Shure-SM7B-Dynamic-Microphone-Cardioid/dp/B0002E4Z8M

Just because he has them set up so they need to be close to someone's mouth doesn't mean they don't have the potential to pick up way too much shit. Fucking kill yourself you tech-illiterate spastic.

and they can change the gain on the board that all the mics are connected to, rather than changing the gain on each mic individually. jaimie walking up behind each guest and turning the knobs on the giant silver turd blocking the view of their face would be very distracting.

blue yetis are great for individual use. but they're not suited for radio broadcast.

fuck Joe Rogan and fuck weed

Didn't click the link but best of luck with that impotent rage

WOW BUDDY. DON'T GET MAD AND ANGRY AT WEED YOU LITTLE FUCK. JAMIE PULL UP HOW THC HELPS OUT CANCER PATIENTS.

Did people on here actually side with Steven "Plug my ears and scream it louder" Crowder? He's one of the least interesting guests in the shows history, just spewing the same rhetoric and making every conversation about the upset SJW menace.

Best of luck with the meme mic you bought because your favourite gamer faggot on Twitch uses one.

>blue yeti

he's not some 15 year old youtuber

Nah I'm just poking fun at Rogan for always being so defensive about weed. Crowder is a neoconservative hack,i think only Sup Forumstards sided with Crowder.

Why would anyone get a Blue Yeti when they could get a BM-800 and phantom power supply for equal performance at less than half the price?

How dare you

Don't get too triggered sweetie.

Jamie fucks with the sound levelling because Joe keeps >*moves the mic closer* when he gets excited.

It's gradual but obvious if you take a 100 episode-gap comparison.

Nowadays Joe spends most of the time with his fucking lips on the thing because he doesn't notice and keeps re-compensating based on his headphone feed.

How is he JUST? Dude is living the dream. Rich, popular, and doing whatever the fuck he wants.

Yeah, he got away with it. It's an impressive achievement.

>*wheezing fake laughter*
>"That's so true!"

Peterson is interesting to listen to, but the guy's pearl-clutching is always turned up to 11 (admittedly he was better than usual in this one) and his tendency to steal the conversation and take it in a whole different direction was annoying. Still a great episode. I wish Rogan had more with 2+ professors. I am also a big fan of evolutionary biology.

>watches a youtube video explaining why they're shit
hello again, reddit!

"interview"

He doesn'l let people talk. Still a cool show, but impossible to watch sometimes.

He's at his worst when a guest comes on and states something as fact that he doesn't agree with, but he doesn't know enough to defend his belief and it comes off bitchy.

He talked like 3 times in that podcast, 2 of them to fix the mic position.

He usually only interrupts his guest if he feels he's on equal grounds with him, so for every guest that's actually worth watching he usually shuts the fuck up.

The problem is when someone doesn't like weed or universal income.

but first.... we have to talk about Pinocchio

But come on dude

Besides stumbling on a few topics like normal humans would in a live conversation I thought it was pretty good and had some real good insight into why people act like like they do.

i think much less of joe after watching the ron miscavige interview. after everyone told him it was a shitty interview it looks like he removed comments

But dude everybody should just get a paycheck from the government for existing

you are a faggot who knows jack shit about gear.

joe is always to close to the mic, they must have a hell of a de-esser to take care of the proximity effect he causes

blue yeti is a fucking shit mic. and that behringer tube mic everyone bought because leafy had one is even worse. in fact, every youtuber who complains about their mic should just fix their fucking acustics and mic placement.

Never understood why people who don't like Rogan would come into a Rogan thread to shit on it. Sounds like you're just jealously complaining from your basement while trying to cover up what a failure you are.

>. people can't hear you because im too cheap to buy a blue yeti microphone"

sometimes this site makes me really fucking laugh

I love listening to Peterson.

I don't necessarily agree with everything he says and he uses way too many buzzwords, but his message is pretty fresh.

Then he starts shilling his change your life in 3 simple steps website and all I can see him as is a snake oil salesman.

His bible lectures and advice on men and women is great.

The only good thing about Crowder is his Cenk parody; but since it doesn't make Cenk sperg out in public, it ends up being pretty retarded

Joe's strength as a podcaster vs. other podcasting comedians--usually from NYC--is his slightly more conservative and infinitely more curious ethos. NYC comedians for the most part drink the left's koolaid and don't tend to at least ATTEMPT to educate themselves about their topics of conversation. They wear ignorance as a badge, and sometimes that makes the conversation funny. Joe, for the big dummy that he is, can mix with that worldview as well as that of intellectually curious people in a certain field who have based their whole lives on this one thing they really love. Sometimes that's a Silicon Valley dipshit with delusions of grandeur about building the next Disney, sometimes that's a lowkey dude who's dug deep into nutrition. In the end, his podcast, when at it's best, is like eating a well-made tiramisu in bed whereas NYC comic podcasts are usually like eating twizzlers on the toilet.