Who is the Zinedine Zidane of hollywood?

who is the Zinedine Zidane of hollywood?

Soderbergh

Nothing special, but his films work because of the ensemble cast

Christopher Nolan. Because he is as unexposable as Zidane.

Nolan is poop and Interstellar is his man shitty

>one of the greatest players ever
>on his way to being one of the greatest managers ever

>on his way to being one of the greatest managers ever
Sure, with an OP Real madrid team led by Modric and Ronaldo getting always reminded that isco isn't better than him, everybody is a great manager!

Who is the Klopp of Hollywood?

Mark Wahlberg, loves headbutting the Viet Cong

The guy who played Di caprio's friend in wolf of wall street

Who is the Cruyff of cinema and why is it Eastwood?

>he rates Cryuff

>leads the most profitable team in the world
>powered by money and drugs
Kevin Feige

Cruyff>Eastwood

i want Sup Forumseddit to leave

Mel Gibson. He confronts his enemies head on and perseveres and ultimately suceeds

>Nothing special
>zidane

Idris Elba

Who is the German national team of Hollywood?

>people who don't understand about Football

Before Zidane, Real Madrid had the same fucking team, and was losing like crazy. When Zidane assumed, the team went on a crazy winstreak. Zidane has also been improving as a manager and as a coach at an absurd rate. He's pretty much a guy who would excel at anything he did, no matter what. That's not even talking about him as a player. He's so fucking legendary I can bet you his mere presence (inside or outside of the field) would be enough to make everyone on his team better. As a player and as a coach, he is a tactical genius. If you watch him as player on Juventus or Real Madrid, you can see every good play involved him in a way.

Zidane is top 3 of all time at the very least.

wtf I rate Zidane now

I suppose the analogy would be, a successful actor who transitioned into a successful director?

I feel like Clint Eastwood might be a good pair, considering they both exist at a level of prestige that others don't. Clint almost uniformly makes movies that are going to be in consideration for awards, whereas Zidane is at Madrid which is one of/it not the most famous/successful club in the world.

>comparing Clint to Zidane
Don't insult Clint.

He's a good manager, but let's see what happens. Nowhere near an all-time great yet.

Russell Crowe

It's an analogy, bub

>tfw remember watching his headbutt live as a kid

Guy on the right...