youtube.com/watch?v=YlLVe7-yX-0
moneyweb.co.za/news/industry/what-does-twin-peaks-mean-for-financial-advisors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for what do I watch now

>coffee and pie is bad
>meme fishing is okay tho!
What did Lynchfags mean by this

IS IT ABOUT A BUNNY?

Watch the entire series in reverse. Not from last episode to first, I mean literally playing in reverse. Post results.

You still haven't caught the Big Fish.

What did she mean by this?

Alan Wake

youtube.com/watch?v=YlLVe7-yX-0

>Harry, it's Coop!

AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND

Are the many vignettes of life in Twin Peaks shown through the season actually two timelines intercut? This would explain why shit seemed to be kicking off with the police switchboard going crazy and Bobby's encounter with a car zombie in one episode, then peace and quiet seeming to have returned in the next.

What the fuck was 119 girl all about?

FWWM 2 (2020)
>Tammy sits at her computer in Philladephie offices
>She catches with the corner of her eye someone walking towards Gordon's office
>Runs after them and finds Cooper standing opposite of Gordon
>For god's sakes Coop, where the hell have you been?
>AHH FOUND SOMETHIN IN ODESSA AT JUDY'S

Deadly Premonition

You really dodged a bullet, didn't you Michael

WHO DO YOU THINK THAT IS THERE?

Isn't it funny to think the direction we thought this story was going in a few weeks ago when the description first came out?

We all thought it'd be directed at Dougie. To think that instead it would be Dale grasping at straws for answers until the very end, but finding out he failed.

>there are people who STILL don't realize part 18 was just an excuse for Lynch to show off Sheryl's fine milf ass wiggling around

A SHAME YOU SEEMED AN HONEST MAN

>FWWM 2
not
>Fire Run With Me

>Fire Run WIth Me
not
>Drink Full and Descend

I loved it. I truly did. But I can't take anymore. I want that to be the last.

Why does the comfiest have to be the most oblique?

>not [Fire Emoji] Yeet With Senpai

Coop's resignation or inability to break down the Chalfont/Tremont situation is rough shit. like a superhero losing his powers.

repeat with me user: COOPDIDN'TFAIL

>mfw I finished watching Lain and The Return almost simultaneously

Anyone have a cyanide pill?

I would cum

I feel like rewatching the entirety of Season 3 immediately.

but I'll probably hold off until winter break

I was going to say the same thing. It has to be something from the woodsman chant

Please make it true

He fucked up by not making all season about that desu

Coop accidentally achieved what Mr. C was trying to do the whole time. He found Judy and collapsed the parallel world.

>Got a Light?

moneyweb.co.za/news/industry/what-does-twin-peaks-mean-for-financial-advisors/

I think it would be immediately followed up by a moment of joy, had the scene lasted 10 seconds longer. Since he finally got Carrie to remember Laura, the cards were still on the table.

Unless that moment itself was powerful enough to destroy that pocket dimension/reality, which could have been symbolized by the lights in the house/electricity going out.

>Not buying based Mark Frost's new book which will explain EVERYTHING then rewatching it

>implying Forst even knows what the fuck is going on

I didn't know he had another one coming out.

I haven't even read the first one yet.

i wish i hadn't watch the abridge version of season 1, it's pretty shit and now i've already rewatched a lot of the important bits of season 1 recently

>Mark Frost's new book
>"The Final Citation Needed"

Man the last ep was so weird. Weirder than all the rest. It felt like different show. I don't know how to explain it. It was like it took place in reality, or a reality where the dream bleeds through in some small ways.

Instead of talking trees or vibrating shapes it was just names. And a place we havent seen before. But it was just SO "off". And "off" in a different way not like the rest of the season.

We don't know what Mr. C's true intentions were. Maybe he wanted to reunite with Judy, or overpower her or replace her. But there is no indication that he wanted to collapse that world.

isn't the book about the 25 years gap between S2 and S3?

Don't mean to data mine here but can you prove that people who like this show are actually more intelligent?

When Cole talks about how he talked with Coop and Garland Briggs about Judy, when would this take place? I know that it's all timeline fuckery in the end, but it had to be before Cooper talks to The Fireman about "two birds with one stone", right? Or was it before Cooper got stuck in the lodge the first time?

YOU JUST hope

Support for the "Audrey's in a Black Lodge coma" theory
>"My mom has pictures of you" vs "My mom told me about you"
>Going to his granparents for money vs his mom
>Ben being so depressed hearing about the kid and covering his costs, not talking to Audrey at all about him and what he's doing
>The whole roadhouse scene and the way people acted
>Nobody asking or interacting with Audrey as if she's someone that can't be reached

Support for "Audrey in a mental facility" isn't as strong. The biggest difference is that it was said Richard grew up "without a father" but not "without parents." Which means Audrey may have been around in some capacity. Plus, her husband talking to Audrey the way you would someone who wasn't mentally stable. It's also understandable that after being raped and impregnated while in a coma by the guy she held as a symbol of justice and a better life would cause a psychological break.

Unfortunately both theories are edgy and cliche but Lynch/Frost kind of did it well so I don't hate it.

The 'flickering away' effect that happens when Cooper disappears in the first scene of part 1 is almost exactly the same that was applied to Laura's body in part 17.
That means he is not going back to somewhere else, he's just being erased from existence.

Fuck...

why the fuck was Mr C trying to find Judy again? To go back to some kind of real world or something?

I can't say for certain that he failed. I think he expected a conclusion after all this time and didn't get one so obvious.

After so many twists and turns, why should the all-american cowboy get his glory? Why does he deserve closure when everything is about loose ends, weaving timelines, and wakeless dreams?

I think that's the great irony of someone so orderly and put together like Cooper. It was never just a simple case with a simple ending.

Maybe he succeeded, maybe he failed. Why should his story continue since it was never even about him?

look Frost I'm planning to buy your book but at best it's just going to tie up some of the Twin Peaks in-town sideplots and ignore the finale completely

Weird wacky lodge shenanigans don't surprise the audience anymore, so Lynch went one step beyond and created a finale incredibly eerie and uncanny.

i like this show and i'm dumb

Diane was a mistake

The Cockney boxing Bob was a huge mistake

Coop saying such a short, impersonal goodbye was a mistake

does Secret History of Twin Peaks actually expand the lore/worldbuilding, or is it just an overpriced shlock full of pointless trivia?

It might've been to rejuvenate the essence of BOB inside of him? At one point he looks in the mirror and seems pleasantly surprised that BOB is still "with him."

If Judy made BOB maybe she can rejuvenate his essence or make Mr. C more powerful

>Mr. C

Is this a Reddit thing to call Dopplerganger Cooper?

Any other characters such as Big Dick that had a decent amount of screen time in 1/2 that weren't shown or even mentioned in passing?

That was such an asspull. Just a load of exposition way too late in the series

Didn't he flicker like that when he appeared to spy on Laura in the woods?

But that's the same Coop we later see all through Episode 18, he never left existence.

Donna

Catherine

>that feel when you're more Reddit than Reddit
It's what Buella's family or whoever those hicks are call him in the first episode. Also it's Kyle Maclachlan's preferred name for the character.

Josie, Annie

The Audrey thing was so weird. It does seem like thres some black lodge shit involved because she quotes the "Is it the story of the little girl who lived down the lane?" thing that a lodge spirt says afterwards. Plus, her dance is interrupted by some jealoust dude punching someone for hitting his wife, which sounds a lot like what happenned to James

Josie was fucking shown you blind arsehole.

I don't think it can be considered an asspull if it didn't do anything. All it did was give us some kind of idea of what Judy is.

Shit, you're right. Nevermind then.

Does Windom count or are we counting the questionable easter eggs?

Josie was in ep 17, Annie was mentioned by Hawk when he found the missing pages from the diary

In the last 17 weeks i have seen people call him Booper, Dooper, Bad Cooper, etc. But not Mr. C

It's not difficult. People expected her to be in a coma before s3 aired

WIndom Earle

Then you haven't been here enough.

Mentioned by Laura in 89 scene

Shown with Pete

Shown in the opening of the pilot scene, but Annie yes I think

aye

There is is.

>but Annie yes I think
Doesn't the "HOW'S ANNIE" scene play out again during Mr. C's flashback in the prison cell?

Since the show completely ignores Chet Desmond's disappearance, I'm assuming that what happened was that he was getting close to finding out about Judy and her plans so she transported him to the parallel world where Cooper, Diane and Laura go in E18 but he got replaced with whatever personality that world had for him so he was stuck there for the rest of his life.

I read something very early on that speculated that the Bang Bang is on a different plane of existence, probably one that runs much closer to the Twin Peaks reality. Audrey and Audrey's son were the only ones who appeared in both the regular show and a closing Bang Bang scene.

Where we go with that information, I have no idea.

And she was at one point, and nobody explicitly mentioned her ever waking up

>Hello, Andy.
just knew Andy was gonna bite it desu

HellooOOOooO

BOB sent Windom to Odessaverse, he'll appear in season 4 and he'll help Coop and Laura escape, because while "Special" Agent Cooper couldn't even figure out what year it is, Windom has been playing 5D chess with Judy all along.
Prepare to get WINDOMINATED

>david lynch known racist
>only brings back black character with white face
>forgets about best black character
shameful.

Then you're a newfag

>we only got one episode of sherylkino

he is so cute there

>Be Coop
>Fall madly in love with this Annie girl over the span of like two days
>Acts like the retarded hero despite being so smart throughout the whole series, following her blindly into another supernatural creepy dimension
>Saves the girl but becomes trapped and replaced by his evil double that must have raped every woman he ever knew
>Gets out 25 years later
>Doesn't even mention Annie at all, actually revealing that he's been in love with Diane all along, kissing her out of nowhere

Romance in twin peaks sucked, the whole thing felt anticlimatic as fuck

James appeared there several times though. Once in one of the first episodes.

I thought he was gonna murder everyone

I thought that would be the big LYNCHING

The diane and coop thing was weird

to be fair it's like you said, he fell for her over a few days. Is it really realistic that he would still be pining for her 25 years later?

>tfw the girl who I saw in my dream the other night has found and fallen in love with some guy at a bar

After some thought, I think the question "What year is it?" isn't literal one--all that matters is that it's a question at all.

Cooper and Laura haven't time traveled, they're somewhere artificial and "slippery." Judy steals away Laura when Coop is rescuing her, and Diane and Cooper give chase. The real Diane knows Cooper-- maybe even loves him--and trusts his intuition, so she plunges in with him. They drive 430 miles and enter into Judy's pocket dimension. Here, they seem to be indistinguishable from their Doppelgangers--Diane retains the trauma of her Tulpa (which she sees from the car) and Cooper maintains the steely, frightening drive of Mr. C (further evidenced when Cooper fries the guns. He seems to be threatening the waitress with his posture, and also warns the innocent chef that frying them might end up firing off a bullet and injuring/killing him).

Unable to deal with this (or maybe even stolen away by Judy) Diane "slips" away into Judy's ugly reality and become Linda to Cooper's Richard. Cooper might give up here, as he's once again lost someone he loves in the pursuit of good. But he remembers the giant telling him to remember "Richard and Linda."

The slipperiness of Judy's lair, I think, is mostly meant to disorient or discourage Cooper (or Jeffries, or anyone else who dove in to find her). Hence the motel shifting before and after Diane and Cooper stay. Or Laura being off at work that day. Or her being a murderer in this universe. Or guys pulling guns on him. But Coop reads the clues, beats all of Judy's trials, finds Laura, brings her to the Palmer home where Judy is holed up. The final hurdle for Cooper--beaten, lonely, and exhausted from the very long drive (if he slept, Judy would snatch him too, presumably)--is that Sarah isn't there.

>cont...

>...
Cooper is almost ready to cave at this point. He's clearly shaken by the defeat. For the first time in this universe, probably in the entire show, he doubts himself, that he's "Special Agent Dale Cooper." Maybe he is Richard after all. Maybe he should just go home and sleep and then slip, like Diane, into his new life.

But instead he remembers the constant question: "Is it future, or is it past?" He, with his impeccable intuition, asks the question, and overcomes Judy again. Maybe it's an answer to a riddle, or maybe it's proof of Cooper's pure and unwavering nature. I tend to believe it's more of the latter, but either way, he doesn't give up and proves he's the hero through and through. This either directly allows or compounds with some sliver of Sarah reaching out to Laura, and Laura suddenly remembers everything. She becomes Laura again. And being Laura, with all she's gone trough, is so horrifying that it causes her to scream in agony. But Judy, regardless, is finally defeated because of her presence.

The endless fields of throbbing power lines we've seen Mr. C following all season go dead, and the electricity finally goes out in the Palmer house.

Which means that the fan stops spinning and hopefully will never start again.

Closing credits, not the bar itself.