Caitlyn Jenner | Norm Macdonald Live

youtube.com/watch?v=xuldL1m6FAs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE
youtube.com/watch?v=BHxmMbeZlAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the madman actually wasn't joking

Monitoring this thread for butt ravaged comedy gold.

does norm ask about cutting his dick off

What was more brave do you think? Cutting off his dick or running over that person?

Jesus Christ, just tell me how Norm handles the episode. I feel like Jenner would just want to talk about how precious their struggles are.

I'm pretty sure Jenner hasn't gotten anything done, and is just enjoying wearing a dress.

ha

ha

HA

WHAT?!

i'm hyperventilating here

he's walking on egg shells and keeps telling xir how brave xir is.

dont watch it

that's why norm would ask him about cutting his dick off

>that voice
wew lad

I thought they comedically dubbed Jenner with an old jewish man at first.

typical canadian faggot.

sad

youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE

It's not like he'd still look that way if he wasn't a tranny.

Geez what a shame. I'm pretty certain nu-Jenner isn't funny and has fucking nothing to say unless it's about people's opinions of xir or how amazing it feels to be xir.
We all agree that Jenner has always been a histrionic attention-whore, and wears the dress in order to force every conversation he's in to be about him, right? This Caitlyn thing is entirely social, the only thing he wants from 'being a woman' is to be a catty diva. It's like if I put on a dress and started acting like Queen Latifa. It's a fun and marketable personality, but it's not gender dysphoria.

oh my

jenner is a republican

woah Caitlyn Jenner looks like THAT!?

How the fuck does Norm score guests like these? I work for Compound Media and I get turned down all the time.

FINKLE IS EINHORN?

Everyone loves norm except executives, he is friends with literally everyone ever. He's usually written for them.

Because you're not Norm, retard.

he works for jews now

he's more famous than compound media?

He could've just been a crossdressing homo inside the closet. Fucked his wife in the booty every now and then, there was no need for any of this

Pro-tip stay in the closet. Being yourself doesn't work, believe me I'm a heterosexual from the US

Never be yourself. This is something us straight men know all too well

because people actually like Norm

BRUCE

here a free (you) fresh out of the oven

Because Norm>Anthony.

>pretending to be Anthony on Sup Forums to start drama
Imagine being this pathetic

>Caitlyn Jenner

What the FUCK

Please, It's way sadder than that. At best he's pretending to be Gavin to start drama

>all those buttmad people in the comments
Sad.

Hey man, the tumblr-crowd would call me a genderqueer pansexual with the way I am and I can admit that, but that doesn't mean I'm unable to notice that Jenner is a histrionic drama queen and a identitarian television socialite.

O&a scored a ton of a-list celebs back in the day though

I think he's pretending to be their assistant, so even worse

she looks great

Just look at Caitlyn Jenner. A couple of decades ago she would have been mocked, ostracized or worse. A male caught in the ladies bathroom back then would be arrested and probably get his ass kicked. I recently read that New York has a special school for transgendered students. This movement might spread across the country. After graduation, these feminine gay boys will enter the workforce where they will compete with young women for potential boyfriends & husbands. Alpha males will have an interesting decision to make.

Check my twitter.

>New Norm today, awww yis, what comedian are we gonna get
>Jenner shows up

This motherfucker isn't a comedian... is this even funny?

who?

Well you can't deny that Jenner uses their identity to control and police any conversation they're in, creating for a nervous and weak episode.

The power of BBC

Good comedians are his worst guests

>I remember the women's outfits were so tight you could see their penis

Jesus, she loves to talk about herself doesn't she.

"She" is how I imagine Bane sounds without the mask

No, WNEW, Roland, XM, and Siriusxm, got a ton of a-list celebs to do their station. O&A just showed up to work.

Why was ant fired again

>I'm a heterosexual
>us straight men

jacking off to "scaffolding"

>she

That's literally the only reason she's on, so Norm can hear her shit.

When they were safe as houses, now they're dumpster fires

he beat some black guy up who stole his eve online account

I don't want to generalize the type of men who become attracted to the sissy stuff. There must be alpha males who get caught up in the same thing.
However, when beta males turn themselves into sissies I wonder if they are motivated by the desire to have a more active sex life? Betas often struggle to get dates from the pretty girls and even have difficulty being successful with girls in general.
I consider myself a beta. I'm not terrible looking but I have shy and unassertive body language. I'm not very charismatic or exciting to be around, and unfortunately I have a smaller penis than average. When I found sissy hypno and it told me to be a girl and serve the alpha males, this had a powerful effect over me.
In a weird way it seems like a beta male feminizing himself takes the pressure off of his failures with women. The beta reinvents himself and develops a different mindset toward his sexuality.
I'm not saying any of this is good but I think for many betas it is the way they feel.
And I feel that in the future the sissy phenomenon will get worse before it gets better. Today's growing MGTOW movement will likely end up pushing many of those men into sissification.

I'm not saying Jenner is immune to scrutiny just because of who he is, but 90% of the comments are just: 'fucking trannies, I thought Norm was 'le based /ourguy/, what's the fuck'. It's all rather immature.

Baby boomers are the worst.

i didn't see a single comment saying norm was /ourguy/

shhhh, user is trying to push his narrative

so far, great opening

I wasn't looking down there..

I have never heard Caitlyn Jenner speak.

Was expecting the usual fay fake female voice but sounds like a dude through and through.

That's the thing with Jenner, there's only so much issue people have with the actual crossdressing, the bigger issue is that Jenner has always been an Olympic-tier narcissist. She's seriously Bogdanoff level when it comes to pushing humanity's envelope of self-love.

Not really, but he is more famous.

>That voice

Not literally, you retard, but that's clearly the sentiment in the comments.

>Norm actually saying cis male
It's over lads, the dream is dead.

Saget and Gottfried were his best though.

never saw anyone say fuck trannies either
i saw people mentioning the word tranny but that's it

not seen the merchant episode you dummy?

>wait I haven't come out yet!

>cis male
what does that mean? circumcised male?

youtube.com/watch?v=BHxmMbeZlAM

Just looking at her makes me laugh. Bruce fucking jenner, wearing a huge wig, hoop earings, make-up and titties, completely unironically. Its all just so silly. Also, NML sucks now compared to the outrageous irreverence of season 1 and 2.

>Also, NML sucks now compared to the outrageous irreverence of season 1 and 2.
who could've guessed that going to work for a bunch of jews would ruin the podcast

is norm officially DROPPED?

So I hope this is like the Todd Glass one and he shits on Jenner for the whole episode

I am. I AM DUNZO WITH THIS SHIT! D-O-N-O-ZO!!

When did the le_donald crowd start watching Norm?

difference is, Bruce could beat Norm up

it's not

>There must be alpha males who get caught up in the same thing.

They aren't into sissy stuff, they take what they want unapologetically while still being masculine

9/11

That's the weirdest thing about this, he was a top tier athlete, he has experienced pushing his body to its limits, being completely in tune with it. Then all of a sudden it turns out he wanted a different body all along? I don't buy it.

>the the_donald
you got mental problems son?

Norm keeps saying "STUNNING"

>nobody cared who I was until I cut off the cock
it fits

but he still has his cock and balls

>all of a sudden
He talks about experiencing feelings of gender dysphoria since childhood.

HAHA btfo

yeah that's not easy to lie about

i'd scrap a load in her mouth

It's not. You don't know a goddamn thing about what people like Caitlyn and I have to endure on a daily basis. You can take your accusations and shove, real nice and tight up your whoo whoo, you sick fuck.

she's one of dem ladies that cut their cock into a vagina

Saget is not a good comedian. I forgot the guest but I remember him and norm smirking talking about saget's "stand-up"

>all along

Yeah I'm saying you don't get to the olympics hating your own body.