Should people from this region be their own race? What should it be called?

Should people from this region be their own race? What should it be called?

Attached: greatermena.png (6300x3095, 1.51M)

No, they're racially different.

Technically, only the people from the arabian peninsula are arabs.

Sand-Nigeria

kek

Also, the region you highlighted is literally bigger than europe. If you are willing to call all europeans as the same race then sure you can call everyone from the red area as the same race.

Garbageoïds.

Menaoids. Original name, do not steal

This actually sounds nice

Yeah, but what should it be called? The only word I see people used to describe are Middle Eastern or MENA but neither of them technically covers all the countries highlighted, and MENA is just an acronym and seems kinda awkward to say.
If you mean the pink countries I included them cause of Tuaregs, Pashtuns and Kashmiris. I also think Turkmen and a lot of Uzbeks look more on the Middle Eastern side than Asian.

Why not borrow American military slang and call them the hajjoid race? All the highlighted countries are Muslim anyway.

Add Xinjiang, Kashmir, Bangladesh, South Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia and the east part of the Balkans and name it Caliphate.
Our race will be Islamic.

Immignoid

Honestly Spain,Portugal,Greece and italy need to be added to this area and removed from europe. the region will be simply knows as 'the mediteraneans'

The best human race

Gods

there are more arabs in northern europe
than in southern europe
you asian shitskin

allahoids

They are called Semites you dumbass bean

The Swarm

he is talking about maghreb too

Attached: 2902040039_small_1.jpg (532x300, 24K)

>Iranians
>Turks
>Berbers
>Kashmiris

>Semites

>Berbers
they are Semitic

>Iranians
are not a racial group. Iran has Arabs and kurds and many other

Semites are people who speak Semitic languages, Berber languages are part of the larger Afroasiatic linguistic family but they are their own branch.

I was using Iranian as in Iranian peoples like Persians, Kurds, Pashtuns, Tajiks... Not just people from Iran, the country

Tusken

Are Maghrebies really *that* different from the other countries highlighted?

Arabic as a language wasnt even developed in the peninsula, how is then that Saudis are the original "arabs"

Because they are the first to be called arab...

Put space after comma. :(

Yes. Different culture, food, traditions and history.

High autism alert

The dark red areas below Spain are Maghreb, while the rests of dark red are Arab.

muslim

Agreed

Add southern France.

You may have the general idea, but way too many nations there. For one thing, the Egyptians aren't going for it. Now that Obama is out of the way, we'll see Make Egypt Great Again.