5 years ago today this abomination of an episode aired

5 years ago today this abomination of an episode aired.

And you're still bitching about it, even after these 5 years.

But can I get quads after five years?

It was a good episode.

Did you look up the air date, mark it down, and wait to make a thread on Sup Forums?

Yes, if you look for them in the middle of your timestamp.

What was this even about? I quit watching Family Guy years ago.

I want you to post, in detail, the objective reasons why it was an abomination.

Go on, I'll wait.

>This guy is still triggered 5 years later about a cartoon
I bet you made those threads with the forklift and whale

Quagmire's sister's abusive boyfriend is killed in an unnecessarily gruesome on-screen death after he nearly chokes Quagmire to death. That's all you need to know.

Peter decides to go fishing with Quagmire and Joe, but when Quagmire fails to show up, they decide to try to find him at his house. After entering his home, they discover that he has hanged himself in a fit of autoerotic asphyxiation. Attempting to save his life, they take him to the hospital, where they discover that he is in a coma. Peter invites Quagmire's sister, Brenda, to visit him at the hospital, and she manages to wake up her brother. Brenda also brings along Jeff Fecalman, her loud, thuggish and abusive boyfriend, who terrorizes her throughout the night to the dismay of Quagmire and his neighbors.

After a horrible night, Quagmire approaches Lois about talking to Brenda about leaving Jeff. At lunch, Lois and Brenda begin talking about the situation, and requests that Brenda remove her sunglasses, revealing a bruise over her eye. Upon seeing this, Lois tries to convince Brenda to leave Jeff, but Brenda only tries to justify Jeff's treatment of her, much to Lois' disgust. Later, at the bar, Peter, Quagmire and Joe discuss the matter, asking if the police can solve the situation. Joe then suggests that the group have an intervention with Brenda, where Quagmire confesses that the sister he knew growing up no longer exists, and he wants her back. The two then embrace each other by hugging, until Jeff enters the intervention, causing Quagmire to tell him that Brenda has agreed to leave him. Frightened by Jeff, Brenda reveals that the two are engaged, and that she is pregnant.

Later that evening, Peter, Quagmire and Joe begin discussing possibly killing Jeff, with Joe (as a police officer), against the idea saying that it doesn't matter, while Quagmire says that it does and explains that people like Jeff never change. Joe explains to Quagmire that he could get sent to jail if he killed Jeff and is still against the idea but when the trio see Jeff beat Brenda for simply changing the channel on Quagmire's TV, he renounces his reluctance and agrees to murder him. The three decide to talk Jeff into a hunting trip in an attempt to kill him, and make it look like an accident. Having expected it, however, Jeff reveals his own gun, and knocks Peter and Joe out so that he can kill Quagmire in another part of the woods. Once there, Quagmire talks Jeff into fighting him instead, during which Quagmire is seemingly strangled to death. Jeff then goes to dig a grave to put Quagmire's body in, until he sees Quagmire, alive and well, behind the wheel of Peter's car. Quagmire reveals that he chokes himself everyday and kills Jeff by running him over, smashing his head into a tree with Peter's car. Peter, Joe and Quagmire return home the next day, and present Brenda with a forged note from Jeff stating that he has decided to leave her. As Brenda breaks down in tears over Jeff, Peter notes that he wishes he could kill someone else and gets an idea about Mort before the episode ends.

Sounds Fun to me.

gtfo mr enter.

>unnecessarily gruesome on-screen death

If this PG-13 horseshit is what you consider "unnecessarily gruesome" then I can imagine how awful it must be to go watch a movie with you.

>unnecessarily gruesome on-screen death

SJW plz leave

trips

>Defending this shit episode

Sup Forums pls

Not defending, just criticizing OP.

Man, saying the episode was shit is one thing. Saying it was an abomination requires defending your position.

god this was retarded, just go the other side of any tree and you're safe you fucking idiot

Now if he had backed up, rammed into the tree again, and again, and again and....

Giggity.

I think you're an abomination, and I'm not going to defend that statement.

This was 10x worse.

I mean seriously, how did this even get past the boarding stage

this isn't fucking funny

is that you john?

>getting your head and rib cage smashed by a car isn't gruesome
>I need muh blood

/r/ing that old ass Family Gore post

see you fucking faggot, that's nothing

You should see Sup Forums when somebody mentions pastel colors

There's blood all over the place in that picture, you unbelievable idiot.

>I quit watching Family Guy years ago.
Good choice. The show gradually sucked more and more after Season 8's "Road to the Multiverse".

Nah, it's terrible but it wasn't the worst thing ever.
They thought we enjoyed the characters enough to warrant making a dramatic personal episode about them, and they thought wrong.

in a way, this was the Loss of Family Guy

Honestly, I hated the episode because the jokes were terrible. There was some ''humor'' here and there but it was awful. Only a few jokes from my memory. I recall a cutaway gag where Meg pops a pimple, I recall the 'autoerotic asphyxiation' joke and the Jay Leno one.

I still think the episode where Meg calls out her family and Brian trips on acid is the worst episode of the series.

He fell on them or something in the original skit, right? That isn't worse than getting hit by a speeding car.

>reading comprehension

Family Guy's Loss will always be Not All Dogs go to Heaven.

that was funny as hell, are you shitting me?

The weirdest part is for the most part they wanted it to be serious despite them making domestic violence jokes before

Call me edgy

But I have no sympathy for women who get beat up by their douchebag boyfriends

At least in 1st world countries

They choose to be with douchebags, why the fuck should I care. Fuck them.

>South Park does edgy shit.
>It's okay.
>Family Guy does edgy shit.
>It is not okay.
Keep being classy, guys.

It was actually one of the better zombie-Family Guy episodes. The ones where they go to weird places are a lot better than the ones that are just sad shadows of the show's better days

>tfw I still laugh a time a couple of family guy jokes per episo

How many seasons did Family Guy even have before it was zombified? 1 and a half?

it's not the problem of the show not being funny, it's that they don't have enough jokes to last 5 minutes let alone 22. That's leaves too much time for all the bad shit they come up with to fill it up.

nah South Park was at it's worst when it thought shock humor was funny

With respect, that was a gruesome scene. A lot of the gore in family guy is distasteful. That scene when Brian fucked up his nose? When Peter shoves scissors up his nose? Etc etc.

are you candlejacking or som

It was one of the funniest episodes post cancellation.

Domestic abuse, played for serious in a comedy cartoon always cracks me up

South Park isn't anatomically correct gore. You don't cringe when you see Kenny blow up or something, because he's made of cardboard cutouts.

>5 years ago any one family guy episode aired.

ftfy

Fuck off Entard

(You)