Sit down to pee! How Sweden tackled piss on the floor

Since the new guidelines on public bathrooms came into play men have to sit down to pee. The toilets are smaller and use a "ring lock" so you cant lift the ring up to stand when going. Even worse: the toilet is REALLY small, not at all built for guys. I have to sit and literally hold my dick back when using public restrooms now or it will touch the porcelain, and I am not even that hung, just average.

Why would a country's leader put its citizens through this? I am not buying the official reason that it is to prevent pissed down floors and toilets. It is like we are punished just for being men.

Standing to pee sexist.

Piss all over the seat.

Problem solved.

Uhh, I can still piss into that while standing. It's not that hard.

It's trivial if I don't care about getting piss on the seat.

This is only going to result with people going on the seat

Just pee while standing up anyway. Can't you aim?

How does that prevent anything ?
It'll just get the ring dirtier.

pretty much this, tough i always pee standing while at home

Where the fuck do you live? I live in södermalm, the most gentrified and nu-wave feminist place in all of sweden, and I have never seen this shit. Honestly, the bashing of sweden on here is waaaay disproportional to reality. Don't get me wrong, immigration policy and the pc mindset is a bit fucked but its no apocalypse or end of the swedish mentality.

post an actual source or this is just muh sweden cuck meme

That doesn't stop anything. I am still perfectly capable of standing up and pissing all over that thing.

Whoever invented this thing knows absolutely nothing about how incentives work. All this is gonna accomplish is more piss everywhere because no man will be forced to sit down in a public bathroom and you just made his target smaller.

lol I'd piss all over that cabin, the walls, etc, everywhere but into the toilet

>not urinating everywhere but the toilet

FPBP, ignore canada shitpost

>Sweden actually sits down
Loool. Just fucking piss all over the seat or something

Step on it with your boots.
Or pee in the sitk instead.
Or just pee on the wall for fucks sake

Man up faggot, make them regret it.

Fuck that. If they wanna start a war, let's give 'em a war.

Just piss into the toilet, standing up, without raising the seat.

>tfw they'll be forced to wipe my piss dribbles/splashes off of the seat

Also, don't even flush. Just take a huge shit/piss and don't even flush it. Fuck them.

>They said gender neutral bathroom wasn't gonna be like this, but it is.

>tfw never bother to lift the seat anyways

WAIT some people actually raise the seat?
like what the fuck?

>yfw these toilets are all over India, and this is why they shit in the streets

Piss all over the toilets then. Fuck that bullshit.
Be sure to shit on the seats too.

>Stop people pissing on the floor by making it harder to piss in the toilet

Piss on it.

On one hand I don't like being told how to piss but on the other hand the minimum wage men in the hospital can't even manage to get their shit into the toilets properly so I can empathise with the women on this.

Thank god there is a toilet that is one flight of stairs up, which is too much effort for the fat retards. It's always pristine.

>Stop crime by making only criminals have weapons

HOW

Why pee on the seat when you can pee on the buttons

how blown out does your asshole have to be to pass that in one go?

Implying i just wouldn't piss in the sink.

piss on the floor

maybe he made it out of many smaller poops?

POO IN EMASCULATING LOO

Serbian Sweden soon

Prepear ur anus because you won't even be considered a life form

I don't think so Timovich

Piss on their vaginas.

>Piss all over the seat.
>Problem solved.
X1000 just piss on the floor next to these womanized urinals. What a joke.

that shit is fighting words man. dare anyone tell me to piss sitting down. death before dishonor sweden. you have to push back

just fucking pee standing up anyway, who gives a shit if it doesn't go in.

This person has a poor diet.

>implying the men's room isn't already 10x cleaner than the women's
but that's wrong

Hate pee must be stopped.

Every time I see these photos of people leaving their giant unflushed shits, I always wonder "where is the paper? Did they at least wipe?"

Piss all over the seat in protest until women petition for gender-neutral bathrooms to be revoked.

Probably a retard poop. Im a tard rangler and I have a few that take mega shits like that. Though they fist there assholes just to pull shit out to play with it.

Muh heritage tho

Just pee all over the floor in retaliation. They'll eventually learn.

This. How is this is a problem.

you take the picture before you wipe so that you don't get shit on your phone, as well as for aesthetic reasons.

Am I the only one that doesn't lift the lid when I pee? I typically have pretty good aim and can avoid splashing my piss everything. If a rare drop does splash on the seat I just wipe it with some toilet paper problem solved. Then the only thing I have to touch is my dick and we all know that's the cleanest thing I have going for me right now.

You underestimate Sweden.

A nationwide castration will sooner be provoked than for these toilet seats to be reversed.

>
So many questions, but no answers

Yeah but it's just gonna be a cis white male janitor cleaning it up

Brah, when it's that huge I figure that everything in the lower intestine and sphincter area just get BTFO along with it.

>tfw you type in "turd" in your image search box and get three results
>thanks, Sup Forums

I'm guessing enormous fat fuck with a proportionally sized asshole.

What the hell is that? I've seen it in american movies and kids drink water, but how the hell does that work? I thought americans drink from glasses, cups or bottles like civilized people.

And what's up with the poo, Do you guys poo in the same place you drink water?

>inb4 shitty wall reply

This.
I would piss all over it and all over the walls and everything else out of spite.

Normally, I abhor the shitheads that would do that.
But that is in a normal, functioning, non-politically charged restroom.
If they're going to fuck with you, take none of their shit.

>white
>not mexican
not in my america

Piss all over the place. Its the only way to protest.

that's easy to explain. The lips would be together if someone had physically kissed the inside of the toilet

Looks like some whore that wears too much lipstick blotted it on paper then threw it into the toilet, so thick with the shit that it stuck to the side of the bowl. Because a lot of make up is waterproof, the paper washed away and the lipstick didn't

Or, it could just be Sweden

I took a shit like that once. Felt like I was shitting glass for the next few weeks.

This is why

>not having water that's cleaned well enough to drink from the tap

Sometimes I forget that Mexico is a third world country. Thanks for reminding me.

>And what's up with the poo, Do you guys poo in the same place you drink water?

Of course. Don't you?

My last shit was bigger than that..
and pic is the average shit i take. not even joking. But it's 'normal' since i take a shit maximum once a week, and sometimes just twice a month.
Maximum rectal dmg but your prostate is so excited,... omg it's better than sex sometimes.

no homo.

That's an enviable shit.

There are no mexicans in Sweden... yet

do you really sit down while peeing? i have to tell you i did not see these toilets however i once were on one where the sit did not stay up and fell down all the time, i did not care i just urinate all over the seat, i am not going to sit down, that is one of the freedoms crazy marxists never will take away from me

>get shit on your phone
?
Are you implying that you get shit on your hands when you wipe?
Is this normal for others?

Personally, after switching to a very active job that keeps me outside, climbing and lifting all day, I keep baby wipes / wet wipes with me at all times.
I can't stand swamp ass.
But even before that, I don't recall this being an issue. Ever.

Men, and in a larger sense white people, have the capacity to meaningfully organize and effect political change.
This is not to say that they do, but that they can.
This ability is uniquely threatening to The Cathedral even if it is never realized or attempted.

Just piss on the seat.
>is it really that complicated?..

>Of course. Don't you?
Don't bully mexico they think the rest of the world uses shit paper bins instead of flushing toilet paper.

>sometimes just twice a month

How the fuck are you alive? I take on average two fat shits a day.

>Why would a country's leader put its citizens through this? I am not buying the official reason that it is to prevent pissed down floors and toilets. It is like we are punished just for being men.

Because someone has to clean the shit. According to physics it is literally impossible to avoid pissing on the floor (and walls, and ceiling if the temperature in the room is lower than the body temperature) due to the Rayleigh–Taylor instability that occurs when a stream of water (or piss) is 'pushing' through air.

This creates a turbulence in both the air and the piss stream, you can actually see that the piss stream becomes more cloudy about 5-10 cm from the tip of your penis due to this dynamic effect.

The result of this is that every time someone piss while standing a cloud of small piss droplets develop and settle down all over the room including all over your clothes. And the temperature of these drops have a body temperature and heats the surrounding air so you can often find the piss settling in places like the ceiling.

Public restrooms need to have a minimum of hygienic standard that can not happen if people piss while standing. When people sit and piss the jet of urine is not able to develop a substantial cloud of piss and even if it did it is severely "locked in" inside the bowl.

Standing to pee is unhyienic. Anyone who claims they don't piss everywhere is a anti-science idiot. The chances of pissing without hitting outside of the bowl is tremendeously small. It's like finding 3 exactly similar snowflakes. By pure chance it should not happen in the lifetime of the universe ever.

that is an american toilet, fagget

>this thread
Why are you all so threatened by the mere idea of sitting down to pee? Masculinity is so fragile.

>take magnificent crap
>standing backwards in stall with shitty ass
>man sitting next stall over gagging
>2 minute photoshoot to capture perfect angle
>mfw you see flash and shutter sounds coming out of stall with backwards facing feet
>ass pushing up to door leaving brown marks
>mfw now some guys shit print covered up the limericks I scratched on the door

You have obviously never been in the girls bathroom or worked any job with separate bathrooms.

dumbest shit I've read today Mr. Radiology

Pee and poop in your pants.

Problem solved.

shitting more than once a day is a thing only americans do

>Don't bully mexico they think the rest of the world uses shit paper bins instead of flushing toilet paper.
Mexican toilets are small, so if you flush paper, it will stuck and clog the toilet.

I've eaten raw meat, fried insects and shitty food from the streets, but drinking tap water is just suicide, either it has a shit ton of chlorine and ammonia OR it'stoo dirty.

I wouldn't recommend anyone drinking tap water in Mexico at all.

IF YOU PEE SITTING DOWN DO YOU POO STANDING UP NOW?

Another vote for this. Show them exactly why this was a bad move by just pissing everywhere.

wait.

people lift the seat to pee?

Pooping often is healthy though. The less frequently you shit, the more likely you are to get colon cancer

>Just shit in your pants

typical Amerifat.

kekker

Even if this were true, it hasn't been an issue before now.

So fuck them.

By this logic, everyone should have butt plugs in at all times to prevent potentially farting fecal particles into the air.
You shouldn't be able to spit, or even sneeze, so you'll have to wear a mask.
And lets add a full hazmat suit to keep you from shedding skin particles on to your environment that others have to share.

Good thing piss is effectively sterile!
It's cleaner than municipal water, bacteria wise.

>this idiot swede thinks you need to lift the seat to piss

I am dying.

No m8 one to three times a day is normal. If you are actually shitting twice a month you need to see a doctor.

Shitting 1-3 times per day is normal, more than that is bad-ish, and less than 2-3 times per week is alarming.

US still being the heart of innovation as it seems.

first i only take one meal per day, and second i use a lot of opiates and morphinic products (ive a serious problem with my back which is very painful). theses drugs provoke constipation

you're eating the same garbo as unitedstatians