What would happen in Africa as a white person?

Ok now hear me out, this might sound stupid but...

Say im white and i get teleported to a random country in Africa like Sudan or Somalia. If I was Sudanese or Somalian and got teleported to a country like sweden or the U.S. nothing would happen and i would be able to fit in. Say if a white person got teleported into the middle of one of these countries, would i face any harm?, or would nothing happen to me? Essentially what would be the worst that could happen other than strange looks, or is that all the would happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ou09P0GyU8
youtube.com/watch?v=FpWKl9bQ_AE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Depends man I've travelled quite a bit and sub saharan africa is no doubt the place where you wanna look out the most. A lot of people will scam you and if you're in the wrong place someone will mug you or worse. Always have a contact who can help you get around or be a skilled traveller, but if you were dropped smack bang in the ghetto prepare to die I guess.

It depends. There are a few countries where you would be fine: Ghana, South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, and Kenya. anywhere else and you'd probably be robbed for everything on your body

Contrary to popular belief, whites are respected and welcomed in rural areas of Africa. The cities are just like every city in the world. You have the pickpockets who think they're smarter than everyone, just like every other pickpocket in history. No kidnappings. There's a higher chance of you getting kidnapped in Mexico City than Addis Ababa.

I could keep deconstructing your preconceived notions.

what about persecution just for people white? I would figure that whites arent welcome and may face violence just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time

There are extremely violent gangs across africa, some highways and roads are unable to be driven on at night because bandits will stop any vehicle and steal it. Africa isn't as safe as you're acting. If you got tele'd to Africa most likely you will be robbed if not killed pretty quickly unless you land in a main city or something

Let's be honest, most of the governments in Africa are put there by the US. Keeping a close contact with the embassies there is the best way to go. They know the safe spots for westerners, and if follow those guides, you're kosher.

lol WTF niggers have white palms?

01100111 01101111 01101111 01100100 00100000 01101100 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100001

have you even left your house once in your life?

I was actually just looking at the prices for renting apartments in africa
You can get a nice place for like 50 bucks a month.

>Sweden thinks that everyone in the world would see niggers outside if they left the house.
When you don't live in an African country there are no niggers outside Sven. Leave your cuck-kingdom once in a while Jesus.

>mfw

The color of their ancestors, before they had to develop melanin to combat sun damage, from being slaves for many generations.

>Too stupid to make shade
> evolve dark skin instead

this is how ignorant of the blacks every white man deserves to be

in a perfect world...

>Live in shithole county
>Pay cheaper rent

Im happy paying my 1400$ a month to live in a neighborhood with no niggers

I imagine that you would have a mixture of people that really respect you because you are a first worlder and some people that would try to push you around and get money from you.

All in all, I don't think it would be that bad if you carried yourself with pride.

lots of sex.
but you better dont forget to bring condoms.

Why would you 'persecute' Richie Rich if he suddenly shows up in your backyard? If you kill him, you just know his friends are going to come looking... meanwhile, if you're nice to him, maybe he'll give you some money!

Also, in a lot of African traditional customs, it's is expected that rich 'big men' will donate to the poor. So since white people are seen as rich, there is an expectation that they will donate to poorfags too. Some post-colonial expectations play into this in some places, but less often than you think. A lot of places are also just plain corrupt, and everyone (locals included) is asked for a bribe to get things done. As you are relatively richer, you can also expect a relatively higher bribe price.

Blacks in Africa don't give as much of a shit about racial purity as whites do, they have much bigger concerns. People misconstrue violence against whites like it's an exclusive act of violence when in fact everyone is targeted equally. It's a shame, blacks really should have some supremacist structure like whites do; probably be the only way to unite most of the countries there.

went to west africa and it was fine. just make sure you know which places are terrorist-y and stay away from them.

expect to get swarmed by random people selling things who try to charge you ridiculous prices because you're white. get good at haggling

picture is actually from Calais

Even Morocco is bad. It is tradition there to scam people.

If you don't go to civil war country you will basically get a lot of people pestering you for money and try to put black women under you for dollaz. Of course any moment you can just get robbed.

Depends how stupid you are, desu. The average Sup Forums is a basement dweller with a big mouth and usually a skewed understanding of reality, which in Africa would not be a good combo. If you have street smarts and general life experience, you'd manage.

Literally Graham: The Race

Do you even know what a tribe is?

>Depends man I've travelled quite a bit

Of course you have.

Sounds like walking in a city back home.

> youtube.com/watch?v=4ou09P0GyU8

They fight among themselves too much to start hunting out 1-2 whites that may be lurking in the country.

there are no niggers in hungary

Thats because there's a little good in everyone.

Kek what do you honestly expect? Let me guess you expected nice prices at your local Bazar and Taxi drivers that dont try to scam you. That shit happens in Morocco like in the rest of the world but your richfag country.

sooner or later someone will kidnap you and demand one billion dollar ransom. or they will try to marry you to get a free pass to your country
youtube.com/watch?v=FpWKl9bQ_AE

>ameritard gets telepotrted to somalia
>dies because he will have to live on less than 4000 calories per day

>somalis get teleported to europe
>loot and pillage everything
>don't work
>die when resources run out
>whites recolonize europe and n. america

they will try to sell useless shit to you or just beg

>sit in shade all day
>cant farm or hunt
>starve

its actually durban SA

or even watched tv

been to Africa a few times, felt safer than I do in my home town of Chicago. no joke.

visited Egypt with my rich muslim buddy and that was more insane than the rest of Africa. Dudes family has servants that he straight up hits and beats but his family was really nice to me.

>Say im white and i get teleported to a random country in Africa like Sudan or Somalia.

It depends whether you are a woman or a man, gay or straight, if you land in a muslim or christian country, how you handle yourself and if you have cash or not.

There are bad spots, obviously but many pars of Sub-Saharan Africa are actually pretty comfy, poor and corrupt as fuck but comfy.

Some people will try to scam or mug you but most will be genuinely helpful. If you have a little street smarts, it's not as bad as people think.

If you're a white woman, you will probably be raped, if you're a flaming faggot they might lynch you but as a cis-gendered white male you should be fine as long as you don't wander in the wrong area.

Egypt is not really Africa. Geographically yes, culturally no. It's like comparing Turkmenistan and Japan in Asia.

oh I know, just mentioned it because it's same continent. Egypt felt like being in the middle east, met death to America and Europe types there.

they also get mad if you mention we Waz KANGZ shit.

>street smarts in a fucking desert filled with apes with guns who communicate by dancing and blasting drugs
>survive
Coming from a white country I don't see that happening, then again, I don't live in krautmenistan.

True. While I think immigration to white nations is completely out of control, anyone who has traveled to any major city in the world knows they're all pretty multiculti

also had a lot of guys offering me their sisters after a short conversation in a cafe or something

>'it's really nice here'
>'oh great, you should stay, i give you my sister, i give you my sister

Same in Thailand and Vietnam. Just get good at haggling, they won't be offended.

That's fucking funny. What was their reaction specifically?

kek, they curse the west kek. some think the west pushes black Egypt to undermine them because they are muslim.

then they say Sup Forums shit like "you really think those people built this?". a lot get mad and you can't understand what they are saying. you meet cucks who agree with it though sometimes which reminds me of the cucks here.

The sudanese are a very respectful people.
Its sad really they're black but want to be arabs so badly they actually behave themselves.

you would be stoned to death lel

Yeah we have free soap in the United States.

Can confirm, my uncle and dad been to Ghana and other countries, people there were actually quite nice. The locals even gifted them lizards.

I can't wait for the Al-Jazeera report on black Egypt

You'd be fine lol

t. Nigerian who's been around africa with white friends