Brits and Swedes are probably the best two types of posters on Sup Forums, yet we get the most hate

Brits and Swedes are probably the best two types of posters on Sup Forums, yet we get the most hate.

The amount of Butthurt from Yuropoors over Brexit is immense. In addition, virtually every country takes their own failings out on Sweden, despite their own country being usually just as bad, if not worse.

Success breeds Jealousy, and we should be honoured to have your hate, Sup Forums

Canadians, Australians and Indians are probably also among the top 10 posters, yet due to 'flag memes' they also get hate for no reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uVOGpdAz7Lk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Then stop taking in billions of rapefugees or pakis and maybe you get treated better

>implying we don't live in a police state
youtube.com/watch?v=uVOGpdAz7Lk

>Then stop taking in billions of rapefugees

>Posters on Sup Forums personally have a button that can instantaneously alter their countries immigration system

The UK is even slightly worse than France and Sweden (when it comes to country suicide)

...and fug me how I hate it - because I love the UK

>implying police state means at least getting enough 'protection' to not have a child sex slave rig next door while being investigated for Islamophobic tweets

It's called voting. And since about everyone in skandinavia votes for parties that love rapefugees they get what they deserve, both in pol and in RL. Although brexit has massively uncucked the UK recently, I have to admit.

No swedes are shit

>posters on Sup Forums continue to laud their county as it slips further into a shithole.

Brexit has made Sup Forums hate us even more. I'm not sure whether it is jealousy, or whether they genuinely think the EU is a good thing.

>Although brexit has massively uncucked the UK recently

Doesn't matter for them. They have so many "immigrants" already it's GAME OVER for them unless they turn all NAZI (kek at that thought)

we literally took fuckall 'refugees'.
this is also bullshit, they took these statistics from heavily multicultural areas. its designed to rile people up
im up for a bit of banter but saying were worse than france and sweden is going too fucking far there buddy. theres a line and you crossed it

>Brits and Swedes are probably the best two types of posters on Sup Forums

Explain this bullshit.

Just dont let your politicians take brexit away from you. fuck the eu.

Either way, we win bro.

>

Your map is meaningless, as most of the majority white population are OLD.

Show a map only including people younger than 10 years old... you would shart your pants just like the americans (sadly)

Silly Nigel. Everyone knows it is Aussieland and Floridians that are the best posters.

This.
Nigel is based af senpai maybe he will campaign again if Theresa May pulls some good goy shit
>btw medkits are pretty based posters

Swedes are ok, I find that most Brits are either good posters or absolutely awful posters, with very little middle ground.
A lot like our women.

Sup Forums doesnt hate you any more or less for brexit.

brits who voted against it, hate you.

try to understand the difference and overcome your cognitive dissonance.

if anything, Sup Forums respects UKnchoice by referendum to brexit.

but you are starting to cuck it up, by seemingly being unwilling to carrybthrough on your choice.

>Swedes are ok

Swede posters are either full cucks, or in utter contempt of their own country.

>Sup Forums doesnt hate you any more or less for brexit.

>brits who voted against it, hate you.

This is wrong. The days just after Brexit we had a ton of Euro flags, mainly German, playing armchair economist and doomsaying that we were going to enter a deep recession and become a third world country, that we single handedly ruined the longest standing European "peace project" by being inbred islander xenophobes and all sorts of other vile, cucky Germ shit. There were a good amount of Spaniards, Danish and even some French talking shit too. I barely encountered many Britain flags doing what the above listed were doing because British flags are all mostly seasoned Brit/pol/ browsers and people of lordly calibre.

>Swede posters are either full cucks, or in utter contempt of their own country.

I'll agree 100% with this however. It's impossible to tell when Swedes are ironic shitposting or just being Swedish on here due to the content of their posts and given the way their politicians (whom THEY elected) are treating their country and their people.

>The amount of Butthurt from Yuropoors over Brexit is immense.
Its probably gypsies like romanias and bulgarians. Every europoor I know irl literally hates EU.

>This is wrong. The days just after Brexit we had a ton of Euro flags

they where trolling you, dumbass

> because British flags are all mostly seasoned Brit/pol/ browsers and people of lordly calibre.

thats a sack of shit if ever ive seen one.

brexit is your own choice. eu-flags dont give a fk, we have our iwn problems to deal with domesticallybthan worrying about what you fags do on your fking island.

Not even rhyming.
Swedes are apex sapiens.
brits are bastard races

Get over to bbs-dailystormer-com, it is a much better forum than this shithole.

Sup Forums is a leftist shithole for betas that likes to shit on each other while not doing nothing for their respective country.

If you are a real nationalist/NS/patriot or hell, even a libertarian, get of this board and this shithole and make sure you get in touch with more respected and intelligent people.

Get into a "bookclub" at BBS.DAILYSTORMER . C O M via dailystormer . c o m.

Hail Victory! Pic very much related

Yeah the amount of bashing we get is way disproportionate to reality.

I appreciate you helping to correct the record UK, because the divisive mockery is just pulling white brethren apart.

But can your prime minister weld?