twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

breaking911.com/urgent-magnitude-7-1-earthquake-hits-off-new-zealand/

Forgot this

7,1 is not enough for a tsunami

Where?

Not true at all

THE QUAKE TRAVELLED THROUGH THE CORE AND CAUSED THE SPACEX EXPLOSION

wtf I hate New Zealand now!

If you call a 1 foot tall wave a tsunami which becomes a 3 feet tall tsunami in a narrow bay then it technically doescount as a tsunami

In other news: shitposts on Sup Forums decreased rapidly by 218%.

Hey guys, New Zealand here. I'm down in the south island and saw that we'd had some action. There's been quite a few quakes in that area over the past couple of hours. A town near where the 7.1 is being evacuated.

The quake was felt in cities quite far away including Auckland and Wellington.

RIP
are u a ghost

That's Australia you fucking furry.

No but I live in Christchurch and still remember our quake where lots of people became ghosts.
>tfw wake up to take a leak
>jump on Sup Forums while trying to get back to sleep
>see thread on Sup Forums about a quake
>rip sleep

Oh you poor kiwi

There probably will be a lot more aftershocks, there's already been a few in the 5-6 range.

On another note, there was a foreshock as well. It happened roughly 16 hours before the main shock.

You're probs safe, Frodo. It's at the very top of New Zealand just off the coast.

If you're at the very bottom you're probabily safe.

Whats the general consensus right now? No tsunami threat?

Tsunami warnings have been issued.

First reports suggest 30cm waves. Not sure how big that is when it comes to Tsunami's.

>The Kermedecs
It's fucking nothing.

JUST
When Chch's quke hit we we're getting over 200 after shocks a day. We we're breaking records.
I'm super paranoid that Chch's fault is going to act up. There's one big fault like running through the country.
Yeah there's a tsunami warning. A town close to the sea is being evacuated.

Kermadecs

Why can't you even spell it right?

I dont think thats too bad. However the bigger waves come usually in the last few rounds.

SHEEPS ON SUICIDE WATCH.

It's deep as fuck water there let me know when White island blows its shit then i will be worried.
>getting angry over vowels
You wouldn't last long here.

>no witty aussie shitpost yet
They're all dead, aren't they?

I can't remember what happened in September.

F

Would I go mad or would wrong vowel people kill me?

>All of the worlds elite escape to New Zealand
>Think they're safe from the shitstorm they created
>Die anyway

keeked

>Earthquakes
See this?

You might think wow new Zealand that is a really awesome island there i would like to go a relatively inexpensive cruise out to see that beautiful island.

Well you are fucking wrong this is not a beautiful island it is a CUNT and when it finally blows its shit it will cause mass suffering and destruction all along the east cost of the North Island. The only way to stop that from happening is to feed it the souls of tourists and keep the volcano sated. So the next time someone say "Hey user do you want to go on a tour out to White Island" you will say no and thank me later.

>Island
>White