Does anyone else think Lazytown would have worked better as a cartoon?

Does anyone else think Lazytown would have worked better as a cartoon?

Other urls found in this thread:

lazytowncake.ytmnd.com/
piratelazytown.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes, though it would have been more expensive to make

No, Lazytown was first and foremost a show about physical activity, something best demonstrated by real people. At the same time, it was a very cartoony setting, hence the puppets.

They did it exactly right.

No. Because then they could replace Stefán Karl Stefánsson with some soundalike, which would be terrible.

It wouldn't have been nearly as memorable.

Lazy town was perfect

>Lazy town was perfect.

Incorrect. It was great tier, but for it to be god tier it should have focused more on Robbie and not Sportacuck.

Maybe... at least Stephanie would get even more lewd fanart.

forget stephanie what about the female puppet

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.

Im still wondering about Stephanies family lineage and where her puppet Uncle fits in

nah

the character already look like cartoon characters

I always thought it was strange that the villain for this show was slim instead of obese.

The puppet chick looks fuckable in that art desu

the puppets were so freakin ugly

That'd bring body shaming in a kid show that's focused in exercise

The amount of effort Robbie put in to being lazy was a running gag.

Correction, it should have focused more on the sexual tension between Robbie and Sportacus.

This There was even an episode where Robbie so obsessively spent the day being the laziest person in Lazytown that he ended up helping de-classify their city as the laziest town in the world.

Well he was the hero with the number 9 on his chest the mayor talked about in the first episode.

Cake in drawn artwork has to be the most delicious looking thing ever.....but in real life it's usually not that great unless its a super rich chocolate cake

I wish someone would perfect cartoon cake in real life

Is there some reason there's been a ton of Lazytown threads here the past week? Its kind of weird.

it's a meme now

No, because young mothers watching the show with their kids wouldn't be able to drool over the authentic musculature and athletic prowess of Magnús Scheving, the actor/creator of LazyTown who plays Sportacus

It's because Robbie Rotten has cancer.

>now

Oh god, has the internet run dry so that we're recycling memes from like a decade ago?

lazytowncake.ytmnd.com/
piratelazytown.ytmnd.com/

It got a short revival in 2014

shut up you fat idiot, thats the whole point

not the pirate song or the cake song, just the show in general
robby rotten and the "we are number one" song are big hits with the kids now

It certainly would have traumatised me less, those puppets were horrifying as a kid.

That said the show would most likely have been far worse if it were animated.

Also Stefan.

Man, when you think about it, having two hot guys in a children's show makes a lot of sense. For really young kids, it's actually the moms who pick what to watch.

This, also I'm pretty sure that the Icelandic animation industry is rather terrible

I donated to him the other day. This is the only crowdfunding thing I have ever donated money for. My only regret is that I couldn't give more.

>screaminginagonyandpain

This has been mentioned by Magnus in an interview once. I wish I could remember the link. He specifically said that Sportacus brings (tasteful) sex appeal for the moms so they wouldn't get bored. Why is he so based?

Look at this net. That I just found!

Oh come on.
We all know that Stingy is the best character