Why are white women such trash?

Why are white women such trash?

>unloyal/rebellious
> feminist to some degree
>sympathizes with everyone but other white people.
>doesnt cook, clean, etc
>has maybe 1 child per lifetime

What the fuck happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11131259
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who cares? All about Asian waifus.

idk man maybe people have better things to do than cook, clean, and raise children nowadays

Cunt's sake I just wanna filet that jungle ass off her.

(((They))) happened.

\>brain poisoned

wow, look at the kike who hates children

>Why are white women such trash?

Brainwashed by jews

Because men stopped controlling them

>> feminist to some degree

You answered your own question

Because women are idiots and have accepted the ((feminists)) agenda that have been thrown to them.

Latin women instinctively enjoy cooking.

Most are better looking too. Not flat chested/ass...etc.

>tfw I, as a non-white male, can cook better than 95% of white women my age
>tfw cooking isn't even much of a hobby for me

That applies to all colours of Western women. It's not the race, it's the culture in which they are brought up in.

sounds like you've never been outside your basement

Women who wear tight clothing like this are prone to yeast infections. Keep that in mind when you're spying out some sweet ass in a pair of skin tight leggings.

The jews have turned you against them. Look at yourselves hating on your own women while you should marry and cherish them.
Degenerates.

>>/r9k/

/thread
how many of these every single fucking day?

that fuckin ASS man

The exact opposite.

I came to like latin women better than white women. I got tired of white women...too much headache/risk

Stick to your race, dude

Kek, men are just as poisoned.

Forever alone anime virgin neets on a Somalian piracy forum are hardly better than women who can't do shit

Latin women are a mix of European and people conquered by European. If they're hot & have good genes there's exactly 0 wrong with putting 4 kids in them and raising a real family.

Stand right behind her so her butt touches your crotch. Notice she is fit, but doesn't take care of her kids so her kid is fat?

>dat ass

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahayaayaaaa

AMERICAAAA FUCK YEAAH

Enjoy the freedom. Yes literally all white women are like you say especially in Estonia pls don't come to check

Most latinas look like ugly brown fat goblins.

You removed christianity and made them whores.

There is no better thing for a woman to do. This is not a meme. Women only exist to bear children. It's their primary function.

So, white boys don't want white girls anymore?

>Day after Trump and Nieto meet
>B8 threads and anti white threads being shilled everywhere

Pure coincidence strikes again!

Is that a butt implant? It's not proportionate to the rest of her.

>the only place to find a traditional white wife is a cold russian hellhole
y life

I'm really not a neck beard virgin. Or a basement dweller. I have no problem getting women.

If anything...I'm a tired Chad.

Schools have been inflating the ego of girls in the western world for the longest time. Nobody likes a woman with an ego. Now we men have our Pokemon to fap to and the women try to shame us for it because they have lost control of us.

>idk man maybe people have better things to do than cook, clean, and raise children nowadays
Being an 12-hour employee for some shitstain of a company is truly a better life goal than making and maintaining a family for a woman.

Underrated post

America, the land of the free the home of the idiots

Wide Feet

>most
Good thing you only need to find one wife :)

Damn you're right, she's totally only in shape to get dick, meanwhile she lets her child's body degenerate in to a useless mound. Fuck these "liberated" single moms lol

So fucking true they are practically worthless

How are they going to find black men and ahmeds to fuck if they have to do all these chores? Why don't YOU do them if you think they are so important to do.

Faith vote

strawpoll.me/11131259

>This post
>France
Your women are some of the least loyal in the world. Cherish them my ass

Because virgin fags like you won't fuck them.

You are an exception, not the rule.

Most of the people here are losers

What's wrong with being a lonely virgin NEET? Who am I hurting?

you're a good guy toothpaste

your honesty wont be forgotten

Yea it is winter all year. Also everyone is drunk and Russian, no Estonians any more. Don't come. They use a magic ray and you'll be a ruskie too

Complete hellhole. Internet only in mayors house. No cars only moose. Don't come.

>not fucking a bitch so good she gives no fuck if you cum inside her or not!

get good, pleb!

that is all women once you let them off the leash m8

Absolutely nothing. Virginity is a virtue my friend

>cartoons

this is why you're a faggot and a virgin.

grow the fuck up!

Women's liberation happened. Basically what when down was that the white race's best and brightest killed each other off in the World Wars. This left the white race weakened and susceptible to leftist ideas such as feminism. Also they lost their imperial holdings in Africa and Asia, thus causing the poor souls on these continents to have lost the guidance of the white man, leaving them ripe for Islam and communism.

Anyways feminism and women's liberation ruined western women. When women work they have less time to make and raise children, causing the white race to be out-bred by other races. Okay, now I'm starting to ramble, but if you want to know more about one particular subject you can just ask.

Pic unrelated.

Leslie Jones?

Insightful Leaf.

She buys her own kid McDonald's because she doesnt care enough to cook.

What?

Yo dog, my wife is 100% European descent and she cooks for me every night and has provided me with two kids. We make fun of feminists on the daily.

Lol. I am 24 and make $40,000 a year which is pretty good out here in the sticks. I think I am pretty well grown up good sir.

God forbid they miss a day of work as assistant secretaries to tennis shoe salesman or other meme work

?
fucking kys you degenerate cunt

You sir have my respect.

based german knows whats up
now get those please remove kebab and start the new reich

digimon is objectively better than pokemon

Looks like someone's been cucked...

White women are absolutely the worst woman you could date.
Knowing full well that this story will probably trigger some of you, I'll share it anyways.

>be me
>worked at Skechers
>the only person who can speak a decent amount of Spanish on the sales team, about half of our customers speak little English
>My manager asked that I be the only one to help Hispanic customers unless they speak enough English for everyone else to understand, don't mind because I need to practice my Spanish anyways
>be tax free weekend, tons of customers in store
>a white woman appears in my section
>go ask her if she needs any help finding anything
>"uhh no.." her eyes dart around and she walks away to the other side awkwardly
>notice a Hispanic family on the side she walked to, so I walk over there to help them
>when I finish helping them and they leave, the white woman says "can you uh.. stop following me? I feel like I can't shop.."
>"mam this is my assigned section, I'm suppose to go up and down and ask everyone if they need any help."
>she looks annoyed and walks away
>think nothing of it
>after she leaves, my friend at the register says the woman complained about me being rude and that I was only helping in her words, "my kind"
>find out next day she called the corporate number to report me
>they gave her a 50% discount the next time she comes in for "her troubles"

Honestly, the only bad retail experiences I have are with 30-50 year old white women. Even the Muslims and poo in loo's who barely speak a drop of English are patient and kind. What the fuck is the deal?

>things to do that are better than raising children

no. they do not. that goes equally for men and women

This right here. Every problem we face today is 100% on white males being pussy faggots. We are also the only ones who can fix it.

Eww. Looks like poo volcano about to explode.

My wife is British and we're trying for our third kid when I get back from deployment. She cleans every day. I cook though because I like it. She hates niggers and we laugh at stupid feminist shit and other racist jokes. I have not redpilled her though because I am not that autistic.

> not redpilling your wife and the mother of your son

why live

Yeah, why have a woman that conforms to traditional gender roles when you can have a strong, independent woman that spends all of your money on clothes and clubs while fucking big black Mandingos in your own bed.

Your experiences are right in line with what most people experience with them.

Because there are men that fail to put them in their place. They shit test for a reason folks

Kek

Still though, women should work. Housewives are an economic black pit.

How do you know they are losers?

Now that I think of it, every single mixed race kid I know has a white dad except 2 (half-Chinese). It looks like "career driven" white girls are getting left behind :o

The way they were raised user, no te percupes, valen dick

>cherry picking
Not an argument

Im just going for thicc girls now despite race or whatever

Meh, I think that his imperative, though it's probably in his own best interest to red pill them.

I've no interest in being shit tested. Don't have the patience or the social skills. I'm not playing their silly little games. Women hold all the cards and I see no reason to even interact with them.

>Arab women are good
>Black women bad

Kek, goatfuckers are TWELVE times worse than blacks.

you mean american white woman

Really? Please enlighten me.

Wrong user, you haven't seen what african americans are really like.

there is NO WAY europoor women are any different. All the european women I have met are like americans, but worse.

so why don't you like asians?

I disagree

European women are not that bad unless they are from Sweden or UK

oh well now that they're shit I can stop trying to get one.
kinda lame because I always thought that maybe I find a good caring girl someday, turns out its impossible
such is life for a 26yo virgin

Women are like chameleons. They will virtue signal to take the shape of whatever will get them the least flak, while at the same time molding themselves to reflect the values of the Leviathan power structure - the State. This is why SJWs are so vitriolic about taking away others' freedoms, but can't do it without deferring either to mob rule or state authority.

They are perfect little state bitches at this point. It's why when women were given the vote they always overwhelmingly vote democrat - the 'nice, safe' party that 'gives you stuff' and 'protects' you.

Destruction of the traditional family unit and the Man of the House archetype lead to this.

African american nigger trash =/= Pure central african cumdumpster slaves

I just threw up in my mouth reading this.

>Anybody taking advice about women on Sup Forums serious

You might as well ask about sex advice from the Pope

Well they are going to keep playing their stupid games regardless, wrecking society. But no, that would be work, huh? If women hold the cards you better take it from them

>implying

It's just a necessity for the middle and lower class My wife is a submissive and loyal woman, whos red-pilled but we just couldn't afford our bills and children if it was just me working.

or spain m8
or fucking spain

not to mention the autistic canadian obamaleaf poster has been shilling hard all day.

Unless you want to strip them of all rights you won't change anything.