>continues to act like a slut
>gets treated like one and pumped&dumped by chad
>gets le sad and tries to drown herself

The daughter didn't contribute SHIT

>swn eat you

is that the cash me ousside girl?

>it's another wife and fucking kids scene

giv redneck jew gf

This. The daughter was shit and useless. At least the kid was willing ti kill someone yo protect his family.

>watch electrick children
>wow what an aryan beauty
>look her up
>jew

The boy was one of the best parts of the show, he wasn't annoying and stupid.
But why did the old guy take the bullets out of the gun? What if wasn't there when the Mexican guy showed up?

I hated Bateman's man-faced daughter. Ruth is best girl.

>I hated Bateman's man-faced daughter.
Yeah, but Ruth wasn't any better. Psycho slut with daddy issues.

I liked her in electrick children

She was a psycho, but at least she was useful.

>useful
By a thread. She almost killed the guy and only helped him because her brothers were going to snitch on her to the police

Still the least annoying female character. The restaurant lady was nice, though.

>weird american white kid secretly buys tacticool assault gun
dosnt take a genius to figure out where this is going .
the kid was pretty retarded tho
>not checking the chamber and the mag after you dropped your gun in some shithole outside
it might be full of mud\dust\shit and he would have noticed it had no ammo not to mention you can tell the difference by weight with a mag that big.

He was a kid! Cut him some slack.

He bought it to protect his family. He was a weird kid but he's still just a kid. I don't think he's too far gone yet. And he's fairly new with guns so maybe he didn't know about the weight thing.

aren't your parents supposed to teach you gun safety\handling at like 3\4 in america ?
i may be biased , i was drilled in safety\handling\assembly and disassembly for a fucking week in the army before being allowed to load it . americans probably find guns laying around in the street all the time , makes sense that people might have one and not know shit about it.

>aren't your parents supposed to teach you gun safety\handling at like 3\4 in america ?
No. Maybe in the south. But many places in America still have strict gun laws.

>americans probably find guns laying around in the street all the time
Also, not true.

Yeah me and my pals Josh and Brad found guns in the woods a couple of times
Thing is they mostly just got a mag or so of ammo so you can't shoot with it much

We had gun safety class in school when I was 6 or so
I tell ya hwat I remember this one kid had a dad who was some kinda hippie so he brought a slip and had to go to retard math while we were out shootin, like that nerd wasn't doing enough math already LMAO
Ironically enough he got bullied so hard that he tried to kill himself by gun, but on account of not knowing shit about gun safety he just fucked up both his hands real bad and blew out one of his eyes - imagine that!