So why is Australia dominated by the Abos? The abos are even changing events around now because they offend them

So why is Australia dominated by the Abos? The abos are even changing events around now because they offend them.

Is AusFAILIA a cucked nation beyond the point of no return?

They were already there when they arrived.

Unlike you syrupniggers that crave kebab cock so badly you had to import them from the other side of the world.

That's a good Halloween mask.

It doesn't matter, they are letting them breed and cucking themselves... eventually the abos will be in control.

I know this because I studied it in school.

Also

1 post by this ID

Arent the abbos cobsidered peaceful and irrelevant when compared to other western minorities?

Examples of outdoor and indoor stadiums Trump should rent after the first debate:

Lane Stadium (Blacksburg, VA) - Max 66.233
Pepsi Center (Denver, CO) - Max 21 000
Jack Trice Stadium (Ames, IA) - Max 61 500
Autzen Stadium (Eugene, OR) - Max 54 000
Rentschler Field (East Hartford, CT) - Max 40 000
PNC Arena (Raleigh, NC) - Max 19000
The Palace of Auburn Hills (Auburn Hills, MI) - Max 24 276

They are uncontrollable mongoloids. They do know but steal, assault, kill and rape the innocent on a daily basis, yet they pretty much are in total control now because the AusFAILian government is cucking themselves.

Mostly they just steal, assault, kill and rape each other though. Give some abo village a truck of booze and a few guns with a few clips of ammo each and they'll all be dead in under 2 weeks.

no not really, but OP would be a drooling retard if he actually believed half the shit he was saying.

hes just shit posting though, so stop giving him (You)s

They are actually a dying breed. No one wants to reproduce with them and they have the life expectancy of 40. They really dont cause too much trouble except in a few select places where they have a bit higher pop.

>(((mexican intellectuals))) confuse chinks for kebab

A guy from Australia told me they're all violent alcoholics

I mean a lot australians I've read here and on other places said that abos are so primitive and dumb they can't even rob a bank because they end passing out, not knowing what to do and getting caught, etc, things like that. And yes, that they all are alcoholic/drugaddicts.

Also that the actual problem are the mixed ones.

They have the highest birth rate in the country, and their life expectancy is only 10 years less than the national average

this. Palm Island is an aboriginal community, and it entered the Guinness book of records one year for being the most dangerous place in the world outside of a conflict zone

>abbos may actually go extinct within my lifetime

this pleases me

a lot of them are.

trying to force them to integrate into western society was a mistake. they were forced to abandon their culture (for better or worse) and tried to become a part of ours, but the fact is, they're just not compatible. this isnt an insult to them, just a statement of fact.

so they live off welfare or whatever they can get from begging, which is mostly spent on alcohol and cigarettes, get shitfaced, wander around aimlessly, talking with their mates. if none of them were forced to integrate, they'd at least retain some of their culture, their lives, etc, and not be plagued by cigarette/alcohol addiction and making a public nuisance of themselves.

granted, there are some who do not fit this massive generalization (particularly if they aren't fully abo, but its incredibly rare to see one who isnt 100% abo)

jesus christ, he could have passed as an alien in TOS Star Trek

Lowest IQ average of any race.
>Diversity is our strength!!!

In nature there are two kinds of breeding strategies.
-quality over quantity
-quantity over quality

Abbos simply employ the latter strategy.

>they were forced to abandon their culture (for better or worse) and tried to become a part of ours, but the fact is, they're just not compatible.

>so they live off welfare or whatever they can get from begging, which is mostly spent on alcohol and cigarettes, get shitfaced, wander around aimlessly, talking with their mates. if none of them were forced to integrate, they'd at least retain some of their culture, their lives, etc, and not be plagued by cigarette/alcohol addiction and making a public nuisance of themselves.

That sounds eerily similar to what I'd say about American niggers.

probably more similar to something like the indians of the Southwest. but at least they built permanent towns and had written language and shit.

Aborigionals that live in traditional aborigional communities are very peaceful. It's the ones that were beought into capitalist culture and pushed into the lowest class areas that are unfortunately mostly scum

you've obviously never been to australia. Abos are rare if your not in the nt.

I've seen less than 10 abos in my lifetime in person. The real niggers are nz people who come here pretending to be bloods and crypts.

Quit being such a dildo you desperate leaf.

>AusFAILIA
>a fucking leaf

truly king of the shitposts and bantz

aah yes, this is also what happens with native peoples in Mexico, same deal. Different cultures are not meant to live together...