Controversy arose in Germany for the film's television premiere on ProSieben...

>Controversy arose in Germany for the film's television premiere on ProSieben. Protests among the Jewish community ensued when the station intended to televise it with two commercial breaks of 3–4 minutes each. Ignatz Bubis, head of the Central Council of Jews in Germany, said: "It is problematic to interrupt such a movie by commercials".[65] Jerzy Kanal, chairman of the Jewish Community of Berlin, added "It is obvious that the film could have a greater impact [on society] when broadcast unimpeded by commercials. The station has to do everything possible to broadcast the film without interruption."[65] As a compromise, the broadcast included one break consisting of a short news update framed with commercials. ProSieben was also obliged to broadcast two accompanying documentaries to the film, showing "The daily lives of the Jews in Hebron and New York" prior to broadcast and "The survivors of the Holocaust" afterwards.[65]

Is it a form of anti-semitism to air commercials during schindler's list?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schindler's_List#Controversies

>two commercial breaks of 3–4 minutes
The fuck is this!?

In Portugal we have, on average, 3 commervial breaks of 15 minutes each

>Portugal

15 fucking minutes?
3 of them? Do you actually get to watch the movie within a 10 hour time span?

obrigado por me lembrares que o nosso país tem isto. Que nojo

same happens in germany for every tv show ever tho. That's why i gave up trying to watch tv long time ago

This can't be true

>That's right go- er, hans, watch yet another documentary on the evils of your past!

Watch this schedule from last Sunady, on SIC, one of our main tv stations. See how Avengers: Age of Ultron started at 5 p.m. Remember Avengers lasts about 2 hours and 15 minutes, if you cute the credits, like the stations do. Now see when the film is expected to end. At 8 p.m. A 135 MINUTES FILM LASTS THREE FUCKING HOURS (180 MINUTES) BECAUSE OF THE COMMERCIALS!

De nada, alberto

>watch american tv
>1/3rd of time spent is commercials.

It's awful

The mere existence of that movie is problematic.

Kino shouldn't be interrupted by commercials anyway.

>they don't lnow commercials are part of the movie

>the propaganda must NOT be interrupted, lest the goyim become distracted
>your sentence is two additional mandatory reduction screenings which will ALSO be uninterrupted

Why are jews the most hateable people on the planet?

>respect our religion of death, goyim! Or else reparations!!!

I think you mean, 3 minute breaks every 15 minutes?

this is why anti-semitism exists in the first place

They unironically believe they're God's chosen people. They're awful that God sent his son down to correct their erroneous beliefs and they killed him.

Gomes de Sa

>tfw don't know who's jewing who

Schindler's List is one of the few movies that goes from tragedy to comedy the more times you watch it.

I laughed all throughout the third time I watched it. Not for any sort of Jewish hate, but because I thought the heads bouncing on the pavement after being shot was funny to watch.

Edgy.

I am not proud of it. I can't watch the movie with other people now, or they'll find out I'm a monster. lol

No. 3 breaks. 15 minutes. Sometimes longer