Is it any good?

Is it any good?
I have a whole day to kill and was thinking about binging it, should i bother?

watch it and find out

>your time
>vaule
Start watching you NEET pice of shit

It's really not very good. It's basically a less good breaking bad with some really bad performances in it.

If you have nothing else to watch, it's ok. But I can pretty much assure you there are better shows, like bloodline or Fargo

It's cuck shit

That's the bluest blue filter I've ever seen used in daylight. Jesus Christ. I get it, it's supposed to be "moody"

>Fargo
Oh shit, thanks for reminding me user, that show is in my backlog for years, but never came around watching it for some reason.
Might just marathon today it instead, if you all say Ozark is shit

It's actually the farthest you could be from that.

I disagree with that user. It's actually a much better show than fargo. Fargo will often go 'lmao supernatural alien invasion lol", starting in the first season all through the third.

His wife literally fucks a black man.

Fargo S1 = Fargo S2 > Bloodline S1 > Ozark >> Fargo S3 >> Bloodline S2 > eating dogshit > Bloodline S3

No she doesn't. There is a single black man in the show and he is a fag. The wife briefly fucks a fat fuck that later drops dead in the asphalt.

What is searching it on bing gonna accomplish?

WOW it looks really blue!

So there is cucking in the show. Why did you fucking lie?

Fucking retard

His wife cucks him and the guy she cucked him with gets thrown out of a skyscraper, his head hits the pavement and he dies like a bitch

Based cartel bro handles it

fargo s3 was way better than s2

This, and then he makes it absolutely clear that their relationship is over, except for raising the kids. The mother is portraited like a bitch multiple times throughout the show after that, and he being the better man that always tries to keep his cool and work to provide for his family.

Basically, there is cheating early on, but you have to be an absolutely retarded autist to think that all cheating is cucking.

"there is cucking in it, so it is cuck shit"
"Othello?"
"cuck shit"
"Any film where the girl starts out dating the bad guy?"
"cuck shit"
"Any film that stars a 'cuck' or down-on-his-luck protagonist?"
"cuck shit"

i like to watch films where the protagonist starts out as a winner, and then wins even more as the film goes on. why would you want the protagonist to be a cuck? it's better if they're a big strong alpha male and they never lose. add me on psn my battle tag name is xXxSepirothxXx

>>His wife cucks him

All you had to say. Won't be watching.

All cheating is cucking. lol "here kids stay with this cunt woman who cheated on me and will raise you to hate me and men."

He can kill the guy so what. That guy died saying "I fucked your wife". Fucking disgusting for that to happen at all.

It's a great show.

I watched 4 episodes and found it really boring.

Yeah, but you are a weeb, your opinion doesnt really matter

It's as mediocre as most Netflix shows.

OP, this guy is a retard. The supernatural shit has no impact on the story and happens about 1 or twice every season. Ozark is decent.

Stfu most Netflix shows are garbage

OP, this guy is a retard. The supernatural shit is basically the ex machina of every season that lets the good guys catch the bad guys every time. Just as an example, is season one the guy is driving about and out of nowhere a wolf appears in the road and the guy decides to stop the car for no reason and follows the wolf to the crime scene just in time to catch the outlaw. Because, you know, the spirit of the wolf or what the fuck that was.

Shit opinion

>The supernatural shit is basically the ex machina of every season that lets the good guys catch the bad guys every time.

Oh that's great! You've never watched the show! Thank you for letting me know

Should I go on about the fucking flying saucer? Seasons 2 and 3 are better than season 1, though, because of the ending. I fucking hated the end of season 1, holy shit. It was basically perfect up until that point and then they fucked it all up.

>guide wolf solves crime
>hobbit was certainly walking away free if he just hired some lawyers
>instead decides to run away like a fag and dies frozen

I watched the episode and it was boring as fuck.

Tries way too hard.

Shitty writing.

Bad acting.

It's a discount Breaking Bad.

I really enjoyed it, loved the setting and bateman was good per usual. Charlotte and ruth were qt's. Fuck the "breaking bad ripoff" meme. Its worth a watch

>involves the cartel and a family

Must be a breaking bad ripoff

It has Jason Bateman and Cuntface Whatever-Her-Name-Is. It's like a 10-hour dare to anyone who can't stand the company of uppity fucking snots.

it literally is though.

many plot devices can be explained as "Character X should have just killed/beaten/done something to character Y, but then this would literally just be an exact retelling of breaking bad so instead character Y gets to talk their way out of it / somehow just not get killed" etc.

for example, scene with the rednecks in the bathroom with all bateman's money.

In BB, he woulda left that toilet in a bodybag, the only reason he didn't is because Every. Single. Writer. in the writers room knew if that happened, they'd literally be copying breaking bad rather than inspired by it.

How would batemans character dying be copying BB? Hes the main character. The main character in BB is walt and he didnt die until the last episode. The whole premise of breaking bad is completely different.

>In BB, he woulda left that toilet in a bodybag
You mean bateman would be killed? Because then the show would be over. Not very fun. Or do you mean everyone else would? Sounds like a pain. I like the way it happened.

Because in BB, like in every other good drama worth watching, actions have consequences. When I say it's "copying BB" I don't mean in the sense that the exact same thing happens on screen, I mean that it's trying to be what made BB so great - dark(ish) and realistic, but what happens next (him getting out of there alive) is neither of those things, and the reason for that is that the writers would A) have to end the show on episode 2 and B) they would have no counter-argument to anyone saying "this is literally just low-rent breaking bad now" - because it is, they just don't wanna admit it.

yeah, in a show like The Wire or Breaking Bad or whatever, any character other than walt/mcnulty who ends up in a "no win" situation like that, actually gets fucking killed.

Not in ozark. Not in any single situation in the entire series. It's like they tried to emulate breaking bad but couldn't get the balls or the permission to actually kill anyone off so they settled for being like weeds instead where literally everyone has plot armor.

So breaking bad just owns "dark and real" now. And how bateman got out of that situation made perfect sense. And by the way the creators already acknowledged the fact that it was breaking bad inspired. Theyre completely open about it.

Shit opinion. You can say you enjoy it more than Fargo, Ozark clearly does have a mass appeal to bottom-feeders but it's not "actually a much better show than Fargo"

back to Sup Forums kiddo

Is everything alright at home user?

>le every guy who says the word fag secretly wants to fuck guys

Does Jason Bateman play a pushover straight man who underreacts to the antics of his wacky costars?

.....no. not at all. Take your literally 12 year old schoolgirl-esque strawman answer somewhere else dumbfag.

Breaking Bad specifically is literally *the template* for Ozark. Only instead of seeing "Mr Chips turn into scarface" we see roughly the middle - when Mr Chips isn't mr chips anymore but he's still not quite scarface.

This is because the writers knew if they told the before part of that story, then they'd just be remaking breaking bad. If they start at the end part, then there's no fun or audience investment.

> And how bateman got out of that situation made perfect sense.

Are you fucking high? IRL, or in a decent TV show, they'd have just fucking killed him and kept the money. How was the cartel going to find them, they couldn't know the money had been stolen yet, and if they figured that out - and hadnt heard from bateman - they'd assume he stole it not the rednecks, so they'd have had free money.

Seems you're the exact kind of dumbfuck this show was written for - sentient enough to enjoy it but not smart enough to see that it is literally just a low-rent breaking bad reference throughout.

> And by the way the creators already acknowledged the fact that it was breaking bad inspired. Theyre completely open about it.

Yet here you are denying it still? Are you autistic or just dumb?

How much effort do you have to put to miss a well-presented and salient point like that? Thank him for his spoonfeeding, don't be obnoxious

>cuck garbage

Why are they so desperate to push this crap everywhere?

being obnoxious fuckwits is the default state of user's, I wouldn't hold your breath on that thanks

Not really.

>Why are they so desperate to push this crap everywhere?

Oh look, it's another cuck-obsessed guy. Don't or have a thread just for you guys?

Fargo is inconsistent. Ozark is about the same throughout. The bad parts of fargo are so bad that the good parts just can't make up for.
>bottom-feeders
Right, because you only watch that which is for the cream of the crop.

>He can kill the guy so what. That guy died saying "I fucked your wife". Fucking disgusting for that to happen at all.
Things get more complex in the flashback episode

t. autist

lmao samefaggin your own autistic post

Clearly BB was the spark for the snow. However, "normal guys gets mixed up in with the WRONG people" is a classic of tv and movies. The core of BB is "good guy uses his specific skills to get out of trouble he got himself into and becomes badass along the way" and is played by comedic actor.
While Walter became a comical cartoon character and while the two main characters are awful actors in BB, it's nice to see Bateman in ANYTHING because he's so likable. Many of the other actors are below quality though.

yeah it's not random though. the agent looked up his history and already knew that he picked up male prostitutes

It's an easy way to give a show drama, like rape. Instant family conflict

>qt flirts with virgin for 6 episodes

>fucks Chad the first time she hangs out with him

Wew lads, I'm not used to shows with this much realism

>gets dumped later
I hope she gets pregnant and never finds him again.

>chad leaves the next day without calling
>virgin cries about it and obviously regrets it.
the only positive message for young male viewers would be if she doesn't end up with the other guy. Kinda setting it up for him to take her damaged goods as a white knight.

anyone else think "man she looks familiar" but couldn't place it? I checked her IMBD and she was on Master Chef Junior as HERSELF. what the fuck? I remember that.

Kek

it was better than breaking bad

didn't have the retarded reddit memes, Cranston's overacting not scary "scary man" persona was cringe as fuck

don't even get me started on Jesse Pinkerton

>was on Master Chef Junior as HERSELF
its the easiest show for child actors to go on, or kids making the transition to acting and television. Millie Bobby Brown was also on it.

There is also the dead guy walking away after an explosion with half his head off and adjusting his tie.

shut up nigger