Fat chairs

School added fat people chairs. Why don't people take care of their bodies?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolff's_law
archive.is/slRa1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being healthy is body negative you bigot.

>Being healthy is body negative you bigot.

A
FUCKING LEAF!

My sides

Those are some big ass chairs though

...which ones are the fat chairs?

Where is this? Literally worst lecture hall i've ever seen. Terrible lighting. Lecture halls are supposed to be comfortable enough to take a snooze in if need be

Grey table/blue chair. Look how wide they are

30,000 years from now, when alien archeologists unearth these artifacts of early 21st century Western civilization, what will they say?

Fuck MSU.

ayy lmao

Michigan state

>they dig up chairs from ancient times to modern times
They... just kept getting bigger...

If you count your calories, they win

Oh damn, they really are.
>front of classroom in full view of everyone
Emotional distress lawsuits inc

I'm going to think of it as the "shame zone"

Why don't Millenials take care of their bodies?

>ancient astronaut theorists believe that the earth was inhabited by both humans and ogres

Dark Trigglypuff

Do bones show signs of obesity?

Thats responsibility shaming.

Its also work and burgers cant be arsed to work. I see them, sitting there, wondering when the next meal is stopping by or the next thing they need to buy from the istore. You can see the thoughts struggle to the surface and dance on thier fivehead. "Wheres my burger and iphone? Can i get an iphone made of burgers? How much toilet paper do i need to get at walmart. Im so glad they have the electric carts so i can get my 10/11 body through the door."

College desks are retarded. All the chairs are too small for me. I'm a little overweight, but mostly I'm just a big guy and they always felt really cramped. Then the actually desk part is tiny, it is about the size of one sheet of paper. How am I supposed to do anything on this stupid little desk?

The table top is retardedly small. I wish we had those huge desks that open up that you can store stuff in

notice the only obese one is the sheboon?

Technically no, but evidence of obesity related diseases is discernible.

For (You)

I'm hoping that the fat chairs get taken up by non fats. That way when the obese waddle in they will be forced to squeeze into normal sized chairs. I'll keep you posted.

>I'm a little overweight,
jaja puto gordo
GOOOOOOOORDOOOOOOOOO
GOOOOOORDOOOOOOOOOOOO

>fat people chairs

What's the PC name for those ?

No idea. Abundant Lift? Generous Stool? Beauty Chair

Healthy size holders

All of them

>Generous Stool?

Top kek bud.

It's a student's right as a consumer to have seating that accommodates them. Some fat people just love being fat. There's no explaining it.

Healthy at every size!

>muh freedom

Those chairs are huuuuuuuuuuuuuge

school desks be opressin' us

>Do bones show signs of obesity?
They might.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolff's_law
>Wolff's law, developed by the German anatomist and surgeon Julius Wolff (1836–1902) in the 19th century, states that bone in a healthy person or animal will adapt to the loads under which it is placed.[1] If loading on a particular bone increases, the bone will remodel itself over time to become stronger to resist that sort of loading.[2][3] The internal architecture of the trabeculae undergoes adaptive changes, followed by secondary changes to the external cortical portion of the bone,[4] perhaps becoming thicker as a result. The inverse is true as well: if the loading on a bone decreases, the bone will become less dense and weaker due to the lack of the stimulus required for continued remodeling.

So basically.
>if some one is fat as fuck but walks around it might show
>if some one is fat as fuck and rides around on this, it might also show.

There you can check minerals etc and figure out what kind of diet people had etc.

Oh, say! can you see by the dawn's early light

"Normal". The old ones are now tools of patriarchy.

>to fat for school
so sad, when will the oppression end?

Would love one of those for sitting cross-legged on.

Fucking americans can't stop spreading degeneracy

Her stomach rolls look like giant lips

Stop FAT SHAMING YOU CIS WHITE!!!

HEALTHY AT EVERY SIZE!!!!

her sides
all five thousand of them

It's their boomer and X parents

People coming in late, all minorities. No room in the Inn

Jesus fuck really?

>"Shit! These stupid nigger idiots had it GREAT! They had unlimited food, advanced technology!

>"And they still destroyed themselves? LMAO!"

This is one of my favorite pages on the entire internet.

Click through to the original for the comments where orc-sized feminists confess how they've spent their entire lives snapping chairs and smashing furniture with their gigantic girth.

archive.is/slRa1

More like Fat Niggers. They're the most obese demographic by far in the US. Which adds to their 'Oppression'

They're still not big enough
You need mobility scooter parking spaces and ramps

>security

a
fucking
leaf

Shart in mart, chaff on chair.

Oh come on i know some fat people who wouldn't fit inside chair very good but that's fooking ridiculous

Sheiit if you don't care about people's opinions enough to be so fat, then you shouldn't care that you are overflowing from the seat

How do people get like that? When I feel my ass or gut jiggle I rein it the fuck back. How are these monsters not embarrassed to be seen? Do they have no shame? Or did they never learn that it's shameful to be unhealthy?

>legacy captcha
>"DOCTOR FEDORA"

>everyone in that picture is glued to a laptop/smartphone or has headphones plugged in or both
why does this bother me

its great for browsing Sup Forums on the move

Bothers me too senpai. Yet I'm on mobile telling you this in class

>literally eating a block of cheese.

Ugh just thinking about that makes me feel constipated...

>American

>Healthy

Top kek.

#NotAllMuricans

> "Fat Woman Falls Through New York Sidewalk And It's HIGH COMEDY To A Bunch Of Jerks"

God I'm dying.

Might be a vicious cycle:

>Oh no! My stomach is sticking out more than ever!
>My self-esteem is ruined and I have no hope for immediate solution
>Where is that candy bar? I feel so depressed...

>not screencapping the captcha

Everyone knows the "IT WAS ALIENS" meme, but this should be the real one.

we've gone full Orwell my man
>posted from my phone

>chair still not big enough

It kind of bothers me too, this coming from someone who works in IT. I really think it is at least partially responsible for how self-absorbed everyone has become. Everyone falls back into their own little bubble and forgets the world doesn't exist to only please them. Internet and technology fucks people up.

Thanks for the closeup, I wasn't sure what to look at

15 yo - 100kg
17 yo - 125kg
19 yo - 140kg
22 yo - 155kg

I just got fatter every year
I tried to lose weight but it always lasted no longer than three weeks...
My current weight is ~160kg

Holy shit man a bit more and you will have your own orbit.

To be honest, I never thought anybody could be so fat that their stomach rests ON the table while they sit.

Meh, if they mak fat people chairs, I'll just say I'm fat according to BMI, sit in em, and be comfy as fuck with the extra space

Like getting a loveseat all to myself. nomsayin?

Is that stool holding up the left side of her ass?

Isn't buying fatty foods like expensive as shit in Aquafreshland or is that just a meme?

I know junk food in the states is cheap as shit which explains why so many fat people are poor down there.

How does that differentiate to doodling or day dreaming? They aren't alert either way.

It costs money so it's evil

Leaf bringin the bantz

My school has a gym that is free for any student. Does anyone else's school do this?

One semester I walked in on the first day of class and saw a fat desk but thought it was prob from a class before mine and I sat in it because it had a cushion seat. I'm moderately tall also so it was nice to have the leg room
Then this ham planet walks in and had to squeeze herself in a normal seat it was great.
I regret not coming in early for every class to snag the seat because I bet she would have been too embarrassed to try and take the seat from me.

Would be comfy if it wasn't for those arm rests desu

I think you may be right user...

Can OP confirm?

Assuming you're at a university "Free" is a poor word to use but yes I of the two I attended both were included in tuition.

>implying I use the metric system.

Dafuq is this degenerate shit?

Tons of schools either have one or are building one. Ez way to raise tuition

I was a big kid when I was young, and lost the weight when I was in my teens, bue shot up in weight due to alcoholism after the military. 90kg 177cm.

The important thing now is to limit alcohol and eat filling, sustained energy foods. I subtracted 3200KCal a week from my weekly resting metabolic rate and made that my diet. You can split it up evenly or eat well on some days and skip or have under 300KCal of snacks on others. Peanut butter, jam and multigrain bread is a great filling, lasting energy food for snack days.

Well yeah, I meant complimentary. Its just simpler to say free

Confirmed

>I tried to lose weight
No, you didn't.

>this special chair is actually too small for her

sides in orbit top kek
how can someone let himself become so fat I wonder
it must cost so much

>90kg 177cm
Nigger that's fucking obese

Story time

>be around 30wks pregnant
>always have to do grocery shopping by myself because husband takes lots of over time
>suffer from what we now know is preeclampsia
>just know if I stand for longer than 5 minutes I swell up and faint, have had ambulances called in the store before

>get to grocery store
>ask if I can use one of the scooters if no one else needed it
>they give me the okay and I get settled in
>in waddles two planets, sweating profusely
>they proceed to yell at me and tell me that pregnancy is not a handicap
>they're not wrong but I see the irony
>they sit there and berate me and the manager
>I finally say fuck it and just give the fatter one my scooter
>proceed with my shopping, have to sit down on the side of isles ever few minutes
>as I sit down on the side of the isle, the fatties zoom passed me with their noses up, carts full of pizza rolls, chips, nuggets, candy etc
>my shopping trip ended up taking an hour longer than it should
>almost fainted at the register
>cashier tried to call ambulance
>manager came over, bagged everything, put everything in my car and apologized

I hate fatties

I've lost like 20 pounds since January while barely trying. I wasn't fat to start with either I was smack in the middle of average but I'm female and I like being on the thinner side.
>Cut out all drinks other than water and unsweetened tea.
>Don't eat anything obviously "bad" like pizza or chips.
>smaller portions.

Because calling someone humongous is now triggering.