MERKEL HATRED THREAD

This bitch needs to be hung.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=40U6VKq-2yk
express.co.uk/news/world/706396/Deutsche-Bank-Germany-customer-demands-gold-withdrawals
breitbart.com/milo/2016/08/31/london-is-gone/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She is the progressive, childless witch Germany deserves. She is doing the Anglo's work for them: the final solution to the German problem is complete replacement.

She is stupid as fuckkkkkkk

Why'd you even care? Germany is thriving, whilst your middle class is voting for a populist idiot out of desperation.

how do you know she isn't well hung?

This is why Germany needs to die.

This isn't even my final form.

>hung
You don't hang people. You kidnap them and the rest remains a mystery.

Americucks BTFO
Can't wait to see them losing their """fight"""

Can you read, filthy mudslime?
MERKEL HATE THREAD
HATE HER OR LEAVE
back to your smelly sand dune

She's literally the antichrist.

G8 b8

I'm pretty sure Germany won't be thriving a couple of years from now.

your country is doomed Kamerad

that coming from a Schluchtenscheisser, who couldn't even vote Hofer into office

The election is on 2nd October mate.

I don't get you guys. Why do you hate Merkel when you hate the native german people a hundred times more? You should be worshipping her instead of hating her.

Agreed. As soon as possible.

Grammatically, it's "hanged".

Clothes are hung, niggers are hanged.

Reverse Anschluss soon

The same day as our referendum on the migrant quota? This is going to be fun

ITT: salty sharters who just got cucked by jamal and bring their anger to our board.

German economy stronger than ever, german middle class as healthy as it gets. AFD nazis polling around 10%.
Everything is fine here care about your own stuff

Because she's taking the rest of Europe down with her. Germany once again being the problem country here. You should be split into smaller states as you can't be trusted.

>Everything is fine here care about your own stuff

Yeah as I said, let's get back to that in about two years.

>care about your own stuff
I can't because that whore at the head of your state wants to move a lot of Abduls here.

>literally a mongol complaining about other kinds of people

I don't hate the German people. My deepest sympathies lie with the once great people. I hate their overbearing totalitarian government with a passion.

Well you can take all the arabs you like, Hans. Just don't try to dump them on us mongols.

Oh, and Schengen obviously needs to go, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=40U6VKq-2yk

Sorry m8, I'm a filthy Spaniard. not up on my lynching lingo.

i've heard the hillary is a lesbian for merkel. honestly, i wouldnt even be surprised. those two are crooked.

fucking traitor

But always remember.. Wir schaffen das

I'd rather live among mongols than your precious goatfuckers and dindus

>thriving

Well black cock is expensive I suppose that is a type of growth.

And why are your people doing nothing against that? Why are you not protesting like the poles? It seems many european countries like her and her immigration policy. Or they just don't care at all, i don't know.

pls no bully, i'm polish.

>mfw my country has to suffer, because of one whore's stupidity

Very true hungarian brother. The same horse archery blood runs through our veins.

>

Quick, Hans! Those Arab dicks won't jerk themselves!

Spelt *hug* wrong.

No n needed in Hug

That bitch Merkel is intent on destroying Europe.
Wtf Germany?

>Open borders?
No chance. We live on an island.

>Schengen area?
No. Fuckoff.

>Single currency?
Hahaha! You're taking the piss.

>But UK. You must take more rapefugees.
Say that once more and fucking deck you. Cunt.

Fuck it lads. Let's just have a vote to leave this sinking ship.

FUCK MERKEL. FUCK THE EU.

Value your axis brothers like a german. Oh wait....

Erdogan must have some amazing dirt on her, I wonder what she did?
I heard another 3,000,000 refugees on their way to Germany.

>AFD nazis
Oh look it's the Greek butthurt faggot again. Do you seriously spend your entire day on Sup Forums spouting out "nazi afd" every chance you get?

Happy one year anniversary "wir schaffen das" you stupid Krauts.

autist

Heil Merkel!

Post yfw pic. related will be your next chancellor.

how long until Deutsche bank falls?

express.co.uk/news/world/706396/Deutsche-Bank-Germany-customer-demands-gold-withdrawals

Hollaaa I see a lot of angsty angry fragile white males up in heeeree

Holla back >muh race people

>tfw you're fucking morons

This, Germany was always a bad idea and whenever united only caused problems like right now.

Of course it takes a "special one" to kill a human being. But seriously, it is unbelievable that some crazy guy hasn't executed that cunt yet. She openly hates Germany and white people.

Hello CNN, please learn to meme properly before commenting

>totalitarian government
Do you even know what that word means? How is our gubmint totalitarian? Can't for you to pull shit nuggets out of your ass and call them arguments :^)

REPOR
>checks flag
god damn it

*hanged.

My country is just as complicit by competing for who can best suck Merkels cock

All that is left of Swedish cities is a bunch of Mohammeds roaming around. All that is left of French cities is a bunch of Mohammeds roaming around. And all that is left of Germany soon too. There will be no Europe left for our next generations.

London and UK at large is lost too
breitbart.com/milo/2016/08/31/london-is-gone/

Leaf

Triggered.

I would be scared of her mean feminine peenor!

On the one hand, I still do hold to the idea that we can fix this shit peacefully with the next election.

On the other hand, the problem really does seem insurmountable by this point in time.

Part of me wants to think she's just stupid.

The other part is thinking the forbidden thing considering she speaks fluent Hebrew, had an Ashkenazi maiden name (Kasner) and was supposedly taken to East Germany by her father because he wanted to "study theology" - in a state that pretty thoroughly suppressed most religious worship.

Now, thought is free and one shouldn't rush to conclusions. But I'm not going to lie: If it turns out Sup Forums was right again I will personally get out there and RWDS all up in this.

Just stop.

i already stopped. no i'm back you clown.

I got exposed!

How about you scheiße for the Kaiser.