This is what you can get for 15,000 Chilean pesos, or 22,3 'murican buckaroos

This is what you can get for 15,000 Chilean pesos, or 22,3 'murican buckaroos
I can survive for at least a week with this
what you can get in your country with the same money??
If you're in benefits in the land of the free, what can you get with 22 dollars a week??

Why would you need all those lemons?

What the fuck is Budweiser sauce?

To make a lemonade of course

Tea with lemon
For the lettuce
For lemonade
Honey lime barbecue sauce

No meat? Am I blind or are you a fucking degenerate?

2 kilos of chicken
Meat got really really expensive here in September
Also today there is a football match and everybody buys today several kilos of meat to watch it, so the prices were stupidly high

Seeing it now, I'm really blind.
Keep you head up bro, next time you gonna be buying meat more early!

People dont realise how cheaply you can live if you learn to love the potato

>chilean niggers get ketchup in a bag?

need some bagged milk with that you easter island fucks?

I know, i bet tomorrow i can get meat for at least 20/30% cheaper than today
All hail the potato
Potato is love, potato is life

22 cans of beer
who the fuck cares about food

Bout same

>prices can be higher for 1 day because some lazy ass faggots want to watch football
Lol wtf. Here in Russia we have enormous sales related to some event or holiday on the opposite.

>tfw the main course on the menu was £24 each

At least it resulted in good sex at the end.

But what about potential potato famine?

That's pretty much exactly what I usually get. Recently went grocery shopping spent 70 for
10lbs of chicken breast 4lbs of ground beef giant ba o spinach, green beans, 20lbs of rice, milk, 2 dozen eggs, bananas onions and some other shit.

In my first year of uni, I've rarely eaten something potato-related in my flat. About 1 year in I realized that all I did before was eating pre-processed food. Ever since I'm either cooking with fresh vegetables and meat or grabbing something from a snack. Rarely I shove in a pizza in the oven.

All I can say is, you feel better. You anticipate what you eat more and in general it makes you a more responsible person. It's not the cheapest way of living though, sadly.

>jumbo eggs
>ketchup/sauce
>butter/cheese
>3lbs red onions
>5lbs red potatoes
>2lbs of chicken breasts?
>some tiny red bell peppers
>iceberg lettuce
>14 lemons
>looks like mixed raisins?

That'd ring me between $40-50 Canadian depending on current sale prices.

Where the fuck is your rice though?

Who the fuck sells eggs in quantity of 15?

At least he chose Heinz, all other ketchup is shit. Although I prefer cane sugar version over corn syrup

double that in the pic, or if you get it from the farmers market not some big multi kulti store, triple it, also add meat

All I can say is that if you really spent 15 lucas on all that shit that means you are trully retarded. You could get a lot more for a lot less in "la vega".

A single pizza.

30 eggs
1 kg chicken breast
2 kg rice
a few litres of water

don't really need anything else, would save the rest

>23 american dollars is the same thing as 15,000 of your currency

kek

OP is having a lemonparty

this desu, just go to your local "feria"

mah nigga

>Be Dominican
>Hear how rich Chile is
>100 USD is like 75000 Chilean pesos
>100 USD is like 4600 Dominican pesos

How is this allowed?

he lives in chile you moron

say that to the irish .

For 22 dollars I can buy food for 2 days maximum.

You didn't buy enough lemons.

Give me an idea what Chilean cuisine looks like. I'm curious. Do you guys eat guinea pig like your neighbors?

>in communist Russia, prices go down when offer is up
Here if they can screw you, they are gonna screw you good, aww yeah capitalism
Same here, uni student trying to improve his eating habits
On my flat, got a kilo saved
We sell them in 12/15/20/30
Y a donde crees que compre todas esas weas, y me vas a decir que es poco, anda al jumbo o al lider con 15 lucas y con cueva compras pollo y papas

Homemade lemonade is a very good.

only poor people eat potatos

Variously coloured orbs.
Seems delish.

22 buckerinos propably can last me two weeks if I really go all out.

Tomatoes, Potatoes and Beans the trifecta of cheap food.

So in Chile ketchup comes in bags.

its terrible for your teeth.

22 burgers
Also
>no meat

You're reminding me about that amazing looking german Bratkartoffeln thing I saw. Need to try it.

What other good potatoe recipes are there.

Are we competing to see who is the poorest in this thread?

That's a competition I'll happily let you win.

>Dominican education.

Bags, bottles and squishy thingies
2kg of chicken breast

>Dominican
>not understanding exchange rates have nothing to do with country's wealth or lack thereof
Yep, figures.

hey man, I happen to have a picture of those I just made (don't worry about the uncooked bacon, I just put them in when I took the picture).

thats a fuckton more food than you can get here for the price.

2kg of chicken? thats probably 20bucks alone here.

what you have there is about 75 bucks in weedman land

Then you have awful barter abilities or your local "feria" is shit.

Wtf I hate Chileans now

>not buying ES

What are those yellow things?

Can I have some of that btw I'm irish

If you lift, which you have to if you want to be red pilled, then you eat more. Most anons here aren't gonna say what they really eat because it would be embarrassing to say all you ate was rice and beans plus a little of animal products to complete your proteins. No, the anons here will say they are a 4 star chef and buy ingredients that do nothing for gains but only flavor. You have to look at food at energy and not taste or presentation if you are ever gonna make it.

19lbs of chicken
5lbs of rice

With $22 using local supermarket prices I can get 41 ears of corn (25c per), a bag of rice ($3), and 10 pounds of chicken thighs(87c/lb)

Seems about right. Its a lot tho... Where do you live? Im from Puerto montt

Easily

>tfw can afford whatever I want at all times
>never have to count a penny

feels good man

£17 is not much but if I shop in cheap supermarkets like aldi/lidl then its enough for 3 days I guess

Looks great to me. I dunno about the parsley they put on it here but this was the pic to make my mouth water about cooking it myself.

>Buying water
But why?

You failed, chileans can't live a week without palta.

Hahaha nice meme you idiot enjoy your "bulking" which is actually just an excuse to eat like a retard when in reality you don't accelerate your gains more than someone who eats 2500 kals and burns the same amount that day.

Potato is love Potato is live
t. el peruANO, Inventor of potato

your meat watches television, but only sport?

22.3 dollars is like $400 mexican pesos.

I can buy some food for 5 days with that, but not very varied. Might be able to buy much more in my hometown, but certainly not in a city.

gotta eat big to get big

In romania I can buy a pig with that and live for 2 months

complete proteins aren't cheap. eat all the carbs you want from potato chips or french fries and see how big you get. Also 2500 calories seems low as fuck if you are doing 18 times your bodyweight in pounds minimum to bulk. Are you a manlet?

looks fine to me, it's just like any food for the simple; there are different variations depending on what you have / like. Mine are potatoes with only onions, bacon and seasoning for example.

Pic related: Something else we love eating in germany potato-related. Ofenkartoffel / Ovenpotato with soft cheese.

sure man!

22 of these.

>Do you guys eat guinea pig like your neighbors?
why not?

good eating, and there is always a 1oz gold coin inside

Potatos are from Chiloe PeruANO.

THIS! fuck the food, beer has all the nutrients i need

> bacon
That's harem Ahmed. I already called the sharia police

Im baking potatoes, but with butter in the oven
Weon yo también soy de puerto montt!
Pero estudio en stgo, y eso lo compre en la vega, en puerto anda al mercado de presidente Ibáñez, es casi tan barato como la vega

24 beers and 5 portions of fries

i didn't even have to check the flag to know this was finland

This. If you're on a budget water is the last thing you should buy. A 24 pack of bottled water is $2.48 out here which will get you another 5lbs of rice

Not if you brush your teeth like a civilized person.

The lemons would cost almost $9. NY is expensive. I probably average $15 a day on food if I do my own cooking.

Bruh!

no it doesn't
I've been high income and it's terrible
nothing is fun to do
food doesn't taste as good anymore

I ate a bag of fried vegetables today and it was so much better than the halibuts and tenderloins I had when I worked at that place

kek

on further analysis...
15eggs=1500
3k potatoes 2000?
onion 1000
chiken 4500
lemon 500?
ketchup 500
=10k
its kinda okay i guess,and he bought cheese mantequilla and other shit too

So just crack an egg into a potato and bake it? For how long?

hahahhaha sure son, so is pisco, the mazamorra and the marinera suuuure stay butt mad and jelly

In my state you can buy probably 60% of that, in a northern state probably far less but idk

Did Fins evolve to have strong hearts from the constant combination of alcohol and caffeine?

>Ireland
>Or, How I learned To Stop Starving And Love The Potato

Dude really, I go to la vega every fucking weekend and I get more for 15 lucas, they are ripping you off.

I just bought 6 eggs for 2 euros. Literally fuck my shit up tier

No i am very tall.
>potato chips
>implying if you dont eat burgers you eat chips
No nigger. Salads, soups, some meat, eggs and milk will do. You don't need more cals than you burn throughout a day to see gains.

do you like clean the skin of the potato or do you guys just not care over there? Out here we always peel off the skin of the potato.

Brushing your teeth won't undo the effects of acid wearing down your enamel, pedro.

Wena! Igual se ve harto... En too caso el mercado de pdte Ibáñez salva... Incluso lo prefiero antes que la feria de lagunitas. Buena suerte con los estudios compadre

I spend about $40 and it lasts me a little more than a week. My local store has a 5 for $25 on various proteins. Marinated loins of beef, pork, turkey, roasts, etc... I grab 5 meats, get some rice and frozen vegetables, some eggs, and some fruit.

Lasts ~7-9 days.

your enamel gets weakened by the acid in the lemonade.