Is it concerning that I identify with Charlie every time I watch Always Sunny?

Is it concerning that I identify with Charlie every time I watch Always Sunny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wbq571QME2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Sh46ZEAVOIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You've been NEET for too long

youtube.com/watch?v=wbq571QME2Y

You know I watched IASIP a couple of weeks after doing mushrooms for the first time and I could identify with how Charlies logic. It kinda makes sense in a fucked up way.

this is why charlie is the best character
he's like a 7yo kid in a grown mans body

It's worse when you feel yourself identifying with Dennis

>grown mans body

>not identifying yourself with the golden God
aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"its The Implication "

>Tfw when you wanted kids in your class to sign creepy documents when you were like 10

Frank coming on the show and subsequently living with Charlie was the worst thing they ever did. All the jokes surrounding that are just awful

why? Dennis is the straight man of the group

>watching Sunny
Absolute garbage tastes. No real jokes, just alot of sporadic and over the top nonsensical behaviour.

Dennis is the best written character, the straight man at first glance and then as it gets deconstructed he's a parody and finally the least-straight(nohomo) insane comedic character.

nah he's the only normal one

cmon if not for that we woun`t have had toe knife adventures, night crawlers and his TRUAASHH enthusiasm

I'VE GOT BOXES FULL OF PEPE

I don't blame them, who can turn down Devito? It wasn't good for the show but it wasn't too terrible either.

>t. faggot who didnt get make it till at least 6/7`th season

>bangs Daddario

Sure thing m8

Yes, because you're identifying with a shit normie tier comedy tv show

Is it concerning that I identify with Mac every time I watch Always Sunny?

faggot

Charlie is literally the only character in the show with an ounce of genuine empathy

>The gang gets ANALyzed
truly top kino episode

Trial of the century is clearly the #1 episode

I'LL SUE YOU YOU HATEFUL BIGOT

All of the Charlie and Mac centric episodes are kino.

No that's a good thing. It is arguable that Charlie is the only main character with any redeeming qualities. He's the only one who has the potential to be a genuinely good person from time to time.

Go hold your head underwater for about 10 minutes.

I can't remember it exactly but the part where he's explaining all his routines and tricks before Dee points out that they're all solutions to problems he created himself hit close to home.

This is the only good character in IASIP.

Newsflash asshole, I've been hearing it the entire goddamn time!!

kek

I don't think so. All the characters are written in a way that it's pretty easy to identify with pieces of them. They are all flawed and have silly trains of thought that hit home at least a few times.

That's why he's my favorite.

BECAUSE I HATE YOUUU

"Dennis Reynolds: An Erotic Life"

Best ep. Also Sinbad was there and that other guy.

not so fast

Why is Dee such a god damned bitch?

Rob Thomas from Matchbox Twenty. He's Sinbad's bitch, bitch.

hey gimme a chip

Charlie is probably the best one to identify with out of everyone else, who actively make decisions to ruin other peoples lives. Charlie does that on occasion, but it's seldom selfishly done.

MERGE YOU FAT COW

youtube.com/watch?v=Sh46ZEAVOIk

charlie is the only moral character on always sunny

No, he's written for 13 year old's to identify with.

HE DOESN'T BLINK

boy it sure is a hot one today

YOU EVER BEEN IN A STORM WALLY

Is it concerning that I cannot watch anything else since starting this show?

it'll wear off

Watch The League, it has a similar sense of humuour

>identifying with a full on rapist

Is it just me or are sports-themed shows that never ever show any sports really funny/good? Arli$$, the league, coach (sitcom-tier), there's probly more I can't think of.

Is charley actually a genius?

>It's a shitty Dee episode

turkey

I'm a dirty garbage dump like Charlie and used to abuse inhalants but I always related more to Mac

Anyone here want a cream pie?

I identify with Dennis because I have a hard time interacting with strangers and even my friends so I pretend that I'm some laid-back cool dude but really I'm filled with impotent rage at the world in general.

Hey, if we're talking side characters it's the shyster lawyer who takes the cake, even though he's not up to speed on bird law and other lawyerings.

I also act extremely laid back around people, but in private I'm a completely different person
>Secretly hate women
>Extremely racist
>Make devious plans of revenge over petty things with dates so far removed from the original thing that angered me, that I will never be suspected
>Think I'm better than everyone else
>Have the patience of an angry dad in rush traffic
>Never take responsibility for my actions and always look for someone to blame
I feel like a wolf in sheep's clothing every day while interacting with people. Don't know how I turned out to be such a piece of shit, but I don't mind it one bit.

same desu

YOU FAT BITCH

YOU FAT BITCH