Assigned Male

Truly the best webcomic tackling queer issues.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TsZBWIP104Y
youtube.com/watch?v=aLekt6fGous
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if anything this shit is probably more damaging to the gay community

People thought it was actually a falseflagging attempt when it first came out.

And yet people defend it like gospel. Which will be proven when this thread is nuked.

so no baneposting edit?

Gotcha covered.

The edits are the only good thing to come out of this comic.

That stupid spoiled white boy is terrorizing a poor PoC who's just trying to do his job.

>pregnant from two daddies

wouldn't giving birth out of your dick be extremely painful ?

For you.

I don't understand. Is this person's father not a strong role model for this person to aspire to? Does this person's father not work arduously every day to provide for his child? Would someone, regardless of gender identity, NOT want to be like this person's father?

I seriously don't get this shit.

For you

I dock every day with my smexy gf

What exactly gave her the delusion that two men made a baby? Pretty sure I would have heard about that. I mean I'm not saying it won't happen, but I think it would be major headlines.

Thank you user, you are indeed a big guy

If that child was born with a test tube it doesn't count.

>People thought it was actually a falseflagging attempt when it first came out.
I really, really want to believe that.

I wish:

youtube.com/watch?v=TsZBWIP104Y

She watched the second half of an episode of Two and A Half Men and just kind of assumed Jon Cryer's character was a female to male tranny because he wouldn't stop whining.

>dis is ferry stressful for me
Then fucking stop.

>in nature

if i come out of your dick will you die ?

Should children be discussing and de-constructing gender paradigms before they're 10?

is that the original or an edit

That isn't what a goddamn Visa is.

>they genuinely think that they're making things better for trans people with this comic

Hitler was right.

Neat

No, Hitler wasn't right, His mistake was blanket targeting whole groups instead of targeting the true spreaders of degeneracy.

I know a few transsexuals who are (believe it or not) good people.

Not the pepe user, but I do too. Like anybody else, you've got gold and shit. Some of my friends are trans, my girlfriend's trans,
>inb4 "girl"
and so is my worst enemy.

best edit

Tbh I see nothing wrong with dating a trans person.

Love who you want to love, so long as they can and do consent.

Is it always this bad or is this one a special case?

It's a shame really. I have nothing against trans people, it's just how damn arrogant a lot of them are.
>"I want to be treated like a normal person, but I also want to be treated like I'm better than you."

>my girlfriend's trans,
>and so is my worst enemy
I'd read this shitty Canadian comic, desu

This one is fucking dark.

I appreciate that, user. I tend to get a lot of shit for mentioning her online.

I'm just glad she doesn't get much of it in person out here.

My life would be one boring-ass comic these days, since the latter went back to France.

"god I miss when my son"

it's like his son is dead

>Interrupting one of your parents

Seriously, I don't know if things are different these days but when I was a kid you just didn't do that. When you mother or father were talking you shut up, listened and waited until they were finished.

You know, because it was considered rude to interrupt anyone, let alone your own parents.

So is this a real comic, everything just feels way too on the nose for it to be serious. It's a parody of itself.

You'll understand why it's real if you watch this:

I don't understand

No, his mistake was invading Russia in the winter.

He didn't though. he just underestimated how long it would take.

>Still believing he invaded Russia in the winter

Nigga please. He invaded in the summer.

His mistake was prolonging his assault on moscow until he had conquered other local cities so they wouldn't be able to send aid, resulting in a freeze the night before his assault on moscow.

>Oh, yur hear, i had no kloo dees was recording! Hay, whelcome to my chaannel!

Fuck no.
Not worth the risk.

I've never gotten a satisfactory answer why one is ok and the other isn't, especially if they're passing, like Rachel Dozel.

Ah, so this is why the rest of the site thinks Sup Forums is literally tumblr.

Comics like this make me wonder if this isn't all one really long troll.

Which was still fucking stupid of him, he had chances to pull out but nope. He forgot that Russians don't get debuffs on winter.

>Rachel Dozel
>passing
For a transnigga, she was fucking awful.

No, that's because mods nuke these kinds of threads.

There is nothing wrong with trans people if they aren't major cunts, user.

>Sup Forums is buzzword for having some form of morals
Probably, yeah.

Not caring about degeneracy and judging people as individuals is not the same as militant tumblr idiocy.

The rest of the board loves traps, what are you talking about?

It's latent tumblr idiocy.

This comic does about as much help for TG issues that Foreskin Man does for non-circumcision

>my personal views are True Morals™, so allow me simplify your post to be accommodated as my rebuttal-in-a-vacuum, then promptly agree with it. Boy, you sure look stupid now, don't you?

I've never seen this unedited before, thanks user

you are more than welcome to leave if tolerating people's lifestyle choices makes you nauseous

Not being Sup Forums does not make you tumblr.

I don't have a problem with trans people. I still think that tubmlr extremists like the people behind Assigned Male are deluded morons and dislike their comics. I also don't like "Hitler was right! I hate jews, blacks, gays, trans, etc" jackass Sup Forumstards who make this site look bad because they're fucking idiots who should just stay in their god damn containment board.

Both are on opposite sides, but both are so far in the extreme that they've become deluded and irrational about their views.

Horseshoe theory I guess.

Yes, that's what makes this site look bad.
What's to hate about the mentally ill that are allowed to mutilate themselves to live a lie?

The little girl in these comics is the worst fucking person ever. I mean does she even consider how much it must hurt her dads feelings for her to so openly express that she has absolutely no respect or admiration for him at all? So much so that she's disgusted by the prospect of being anything like him.

Disgusting, disrespectful behaviour is what it is.

i feel bad for that guy.

Where did you get all of this out of Probably, yeah.

>There is nothing wrong with trans people

This. Extremists of every stripe can go fuck themselves.

Live your life and let other people live theirs.

>The general he originally had was doing pretty good invading Russia but decided to take over I guess cause he was doing too well
Hitler is retarded, like the worst player on your team, throwing the game while you're ahead.

She fooled the NAACP, who are literally the experts on black people.

Fuck, even Sup Forums loves passing Aryan traps.

Yeah? And they were fucking retarded.
Anyone in their right mind would see her walking down the street and think she's just some bitch with a bad tan.

Nothing.

Why would I hate someone who has done nothing to me? Someone who has not harmed me in any way.

If they want to cut bits of themselves off or change pieces of their body because of some feeling or compulsion why should it be any of my business?

What's to hate about people who get tattoos, piercings or other permanently scarring alterations to their bodies because they felt like it?

Don't try to police other people's lives, you'll find your own life gets a lot easier that way.

>Ben Garrison

That got me

>her

>Don't try to police other people's lives, you'll find your own life gets a lot easier that way.
I have to or they're going to fuck up everyone else's life.

Alright, let me break down what was wrong with this post. I'm not going to le greentext this. First, you defended a post, that made a simple, blanket statement, that litterally means nothing, it also included as said, a buzzword, that could litterally mean anything.

Second, all you did, was try to overdescribe a post, to make it sound stupid. You basically just typed all that, which means nothing. It means nothing as an argument. It could be applied to anything, someone says, my favorite color is green, and you'd probably try to sound smart, by greentexting.

You're the worst type of faggot, trying to take the easiest post to respond to, and doing it in the most handfisted way.

I am so confused every time I see Ben's signature, now.

Whoops, and I meant hamfisted.

>Don't try to police other people's lives
B-but then I'll have to confront how shitty my own life is! Or e-e-even do something about it!

>Don't try to police other people's lives
Just chiming in to say that's exactly what these fascist nuLiberal types want, the right to police your life and ruin you if you don't use their 12 page pronoun list.

>jackass Sup Forumstards who make this site look bad
Everybody gets Sup Forums is fucking cancer, but come on now, who would actually care about Sup Forums's public image unless they wanted to attract more people? Who exactly do you want to look up at Sup Forums with some form of positivity- something it's never ever had? Redditors? Normalfags?
You don't want the site to become even more over encumbered with posts with board moving at lightspeeds, do you?

>Alright, let me break down what was wrong with this post
Stopped reading right there.

Only good lgbt webcomics are bl

youtube.com/watch?v=aLekt6fGous

But that means giving people freedom and we're against freedom right?

It's also what all extremists want to do. Yes, even Sup Forums gods.

What's extreme about Sup Forums?

Gays in general damage the gay community

The posters mostly. Or, should I say, what's posted.

Isn't this kinda sexist? It implies girls can't be physically big or strong or they're 'less of a girl' if they are.

For these people who are apparently fighting for the right of identity, they sure do enforce a lot of stereotypes.

>Hitler was right! I hate jews, blacks, gays, trans, etc
those are the extremist
>people who makes fun of hitler and doesn't get the message
>religious People who believes in stupid things and act like a total jerk to another
>"black people"brown shit skin/mulato who always have a victim complex and yet they neglect everything that is given to them
>gays who believe inserting strange objects in their anus, getting std, dressing like a woman, corrupting the youngs and being a total ass to everybody else
>transtesticle are just sick people and i don't understand how could someone support this... maybe it is becouse they are gay and it is most likely they would rather fuck a guy than a woman.
Disgusting, reduced to be a bunch of animals.

What's so extreme about genocide?

Again, extremists on either side are assholes. This is true of literally everything in human history.

Trans people would like you to refer to them as the gender they identify as, but most will just go find more courteous people to associate with if you don't.

It's the psychos who'll threaten you or pepper spray you for not knowing every pronoun on tumblr.

>Trans people would like you to refer to them as the gender they identify as
Too bad this isn't fantasy land.