Why doesn't Batman just put Joker in a virtual reality machine so that the next time he thinks he's escaping Arkham...

Why doesn't Batman just put Joker in a virtual reality machine so that the next time he thinks he's escaping Arkham he's really just doing it in his mind? It worked on Star Trek with that Moriarty program.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11541881
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because then he wouldn't know who the best gem is
strawpoll.me/11541881

But that was a holodeck program.He's stuck in a computer now and can't do anything about it anymore. The Joker is so insane that he'd eventually break out from mental power alone.

I doubt even Captain Picard himself could best The Joker.

why doesn't Batman just rape The Joker

He did that in 1973.

Joker's five way revenge?

Because he's so KURAZY that the machine couldn't handle it and short circuit.

That's actually not the worst idea. He could borrow the machine Mad Hatter put him in.

Picard beat Q, that's basically the same as beating the Joker.

Because you should never try to build super prision in comics, is only invitation to disaster.

Because DC are retards who let Joker get too popular to permanently kill.

The state should've executed Joker years ago.

>Perchance to Dream, but with The Joker
mitebcool.

I don't know why, but you posted the best Joker, and I appreciate you for that.

Why don't they put Joker in the Phantom Zone?

Better he not be in a position to interact with others.

Especially not crazies and criminals with Superman level powers.

>this is the fifth time we have escaped arkham. We are becoming incredibly efficient at it.

You are why we can't have nice things user.

>It worked on Star Trek with that Moriarty program.
Right up until the simulation started degrading, like every other hologram program left running too long

he would find a way to escape and bring some kryptonian criminals with him

I don't want to argue with trips, but you can't just fix everything with dick

this seems way more convoluted that just allowing a different villain to kill the Joker while Batman is busy with some other problem

I fixed your mama with dick

Partly the same issue as "why doesn't batman just kill him?". Batman is obsessed with the idea that he can save everyone, even his enemies. He doesn't just want them out of the picture, he wants them cured. It's why the Joker goes to an asylum rather then some maximum security prison.

>zod
>crazy
pick em

Why won't you stop obsessing over the Joker, OP? All of Batman's villains are unrepentant murderers.

Even Catwoman now

Because Batman won't admit it, but he needs the Joker as much as the Joker needs Batman

>villains are murderers

isn't that normal?

>Because you should never try to build super prision in comics, is only invitation to disaster.

Yeah, these things always backfire. In this case, if Joker ever gets out, he may figure he's in a 'box within a box' and attempt to crash the system by sewing destruction on a bigger scale than ever.

Arkham has a better security system than Blackgate.

No, you filthy casual.

Directly murder men, lead to the deaths and pain of women and children who lose the men in thier lives.
No, no they're totally robinhood like saints

You faggots and your boner for that gaggle of fucking losers.
Goddamnit grow up.

batman's fixed a lot with Dick

They kill people that stand in their way. Think the bank robbers from Reservoir Dogs. They just don't go out of their way to kill people for kicks.

He's wrong but the Rogues are an elder-god tier bad guy group.

Because the next writer will punish the previous writer for taking care of the Joker.

Any solution to the Joker will backfire horribly because the writers will will it so because they want the Joker bux.

Kill him? Comes back from the dead as super powered ghost.

Disable him? Cyborg Joker.

Phantom Zone? He leads them out of it through a worm hole only his insanity could see in the first place.

Green Lantern bubble in space? He figures out how to summon the rainbow light of CAH-RAY-ZE.

Nothing can hold the Joker because the writers will always think of some bullshit to get him out.

this, he died 2 times already in Snyder's run and now there are 3 around

It's not murder if they don't randomly murder people throughout their day?

So murderers in real life aren't murderers because they murdered people who stand in their way?

Wow I guess we should just drop all fucking murder cases to date huh?

>Why doesn't Batman
>Joker
Answered your own question

He has the ultimate power on his side-popularity.

Which is actually kind of appropriate. His "super power" is being a giant attention whore. If you want to finally beat the Joker you're going to have to get people in the real world to stop paying attention to him.

I never said they aren't murderers. They just aren't the "wake up, time to kill 100 people" types that Batman normally deals with.

Joker robs a bank, everyone dies.

Captain Cold robs a bank at worst the bank guards die.

Picard would kill the Joker in many scenarios Batman wouldn't

No, Joker would drive Q insane.

Most people would kill the Joker in scenarios Batman wouldn't because they don't play Joker's stupid morality games.

Normal people do not lose sleep over shooting the monster clown with a knife to someone's throat.

Also The Joker did get sent to some metahuman prison once, didn't end well.

If they had a bad writer yeah.

Otherwise Q would get bored of his attempts at comedy and send him away with a snap of his fingers.

the Joker defeat and tricked mxyzptlk into giving him his powers, and Mr Mxyzptlk is basically a Q

No Q would atomize his clown ass
Q literally only respects humans because of Picard ones with no tie to Picard that he doesn't like are going to be kill

Or just agitate him by sending him flowers and shit. Q is an ass.

Myx is way dumber than Q

Sisko punched him in the fucking face and Q just went away like the little bitch he is

Loeb jobbed Mxy out the same way he had Thor job to Red Hulk.

Would he even care enough to Doc Manhattan him in the first place?

>underestimating Joker's insanity

Q has never encountered the likes of Joker. Even Martian Manhunter can't read his mind!

Q is a petty asshole, of course he would

Joker doesn't always kill. Take Morrison's take on the character, for example. Joker either only kills bad guys (members of his own crew, Black Hand, etc.) in it or just threatens regular Joes into doing what he wants without laying a finger on them.

why not have the flash slow down the joker's time to a crawl. Slow motion joker is hardly a threat and even civllians can out run him.

In 666 he created a plague that sure as fuck effected civvies
Also wasn't he hurting civilians when fake Bat shot him?

Joker's inanity allows him to perceive the speed force differently. He uses this to steal the speed force away from the Flash and commit crimes at the speed of light, becoming EMPEROR JOKER 2.

its immoral and shit, remember batman was against lobotomizing dr light in identity crisis

because it is literally impossible when both parties are willing

The joker is smart enough to figure out he's in a simulation.

>The Joker is so insane that he'd eventually break out from mental power alone.
I hate you for saying this but i hate dc comics more for making it true.

What tells you it isn't already the case and what we're seeing isn't Joker's imagination?