I WANT TO SPIT RIGHT AT THIS FUCKING FACE

It's all over my Facebook feed. When will this fucker get stoned?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/08/31/thousands-of-saluting-veterans-will-ring-colin-kaepernicks-next-national-anthem-protest
youtube.com/watch?v=fQX6qmLNamM
sfgate.com/49ers/article/Kaepernick-s-father-is-proud-gratified-4200738.php
forbes.com/companies/hilmar-cheese-company/
youtube.com/watch?v=MAZ6I14rSqk
youtube.com/watch?v=lIGQpFxoezE
youtube.com/watch?v=zfYfGSqN-is
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who cares? Let him be a jerk.

I wouldn't expect a country that has no free speech to understand why what he did wasn't a big deal.

He just seems to be another 15-minute hero like this another goat-fucking clock mudslim, but this is so fucking annoying.

Dude, you live in Ukraine. Why would you care

I just hate how American media is creating hype over this attention whore.

>chases a ball for rich jews
>butthurt about slavery

kek

>American media is creating hype over this attention whore.

And what are you doing? Giving him more attention, dumb fuck

I am subscribed to a lot of American news outlets and he is all over my feed. I can't even imagine how long it will last.

They could spin it to be anti trump, they literally couldn't resist

He will get cut.

It's only a matter of time.

NFL bosses aren't Democrats.

They don't go for this shit.

>still tapdancing for shekels on the football field
>salary funded by the NFL which is subsidized by the US gov for some dumbfuck reason
>makes millions in a country playing a sport for the white man
>claims to be against oppression but won't do nuffin but sit down until others do something
>expects the problem to be solved by him sitting
this is the reason black people aren't successful, among others

>It's all over my Facebook feed
Very unUkrainian problem. #IamNotAfraidToTell-rape stories all over Ukrainian part of Facebook were much more annoying. Just fucking unfollow everyone who posts his stupid face, or are you a masochist?

This dude is the biggest douchebag i ever saw in my life.

>create a thread about him on Sup Forums
>give him attention
The media are pushing this story way to hard and you can't control this process. Both liberal and right-wing media are covering the fucker.

okay wait did the soldier lose his legs so we could stand for the pledge or so we have the option not to?

Are you that fucking stupid? Am I supposed to unfollow CNN, Fox News, Breitbart, NBC and the other media just because of that guy?

So much this. Assholes always try to change the subject. He's protesting the bad part of America. The America that treats people like shit. If you guys weren't such cucks, sucking America's dick. You'd take a stand as well instead of pretending America is perfect. He's not dissing Vets. He's protesting. That's what the Vets fucking fought for in the first place morons.

I doubt that. You have a mirror.

This.

So true.

Well, sitting out during the anthem wasn't much different from him playing. I guess that was the main reason behind his protest.

Did you see the socks he wore to practice today. Had pigs with police hats on. Fucking classic. Fuck pigs. And fuck you racist pieces of shit.

No he's a fucking dindu apologist you cuck.

Kek

sometimes the dindu dindu nuffin.

>NFL bosses aren't Democrats.
lol

What is it with suburban mulattos raised by white grandparents and their pechulant daddy issues?

>I supposed to unfollow CNN, Fox News, Breitbart, NBC
>being subscribed to that trash in the first place
Anyway, Facebook is shit for media consuming. They are filtering your feed by their shitty algorithm, so you don't see all posts, just some of them. Use twitter for media aggregation, this is basically modern Google Reader with comments and drama.

White privilege in a nutshell

He's gonna look like a total fool tomorrow, after based as fuck San Diego stretches a field-length flag across the field tonight.

He has white parents and has grown up surrounded by your supposed privelege

They are gonna make the nigger sit through all of this. Top fucking kek.

>The Chargers will feature live music presented by the Marine Corps band before the game, as well as a military parachute team that will land into the stadium before kick-off. The National Anthem will be performed by Petty Officer 1st Class Steven Powell from the U.S. Navy, and 240 sailors, marines and soldiers will present a U.S. super flag, which will stretch across the field while the Anthem is played.
dailycaller.com/2016/08/31/thousands-of-saluting-veterans-will-ring-colin-kaepernicks-next-national-anthem-protest

How much nuffin can a dindu do if a dindu, dindu nuffin?

This should all be ignored completely because it's not a big deal anyway.

>b-but people died so he can have that right!
He has the right to stand or sit. He's using that right.

Idk about you, but I have been having fun slaying cucks over this.

is this dude like half white or something

earning millions by playing a sport that is only popular in the us lol

Still trying to figure out how hes oppressed

Fucking based

Do you know that you can't actually adjust your Facebook feed by time and read all the news? But sometimes I want to check the news really quick and among most popular posts I see only that fucking face. Twitter doesn't differ from Facebook. Plus, comments are really more convenient on Facebook.

>trump wants to change america to be better than it is right now
>some overpaid athlete with no education disrespects america with no intention or proposals changing it (like every other liberal idiot)

Except one is running for the highest level of office to resolve this and the other is packing a tantrum during the national anthem.

Are they doing all this because he won't stand? That's pretty pathetic.

His daddy didn't pull strings to get him into a fancy business school, therefore his argument is irrelevant.

It's called white privilege.

Yes, the privilege that your ball monkey has been enjoying since his childhood

Is it black privilege that the majority of the NFL is black?

This.

Fuck being forced to stand. Last time I checked this was America, not communist Russia.

Yeah which is why vets came back from Vietnam and got spit on.

Nice life

>biological mother is white. put him up for adoption at age 19 after black father left (shocking)
>adopted and raised by two white parents in the Minnesota.
>Later moved to Turlock, California where median household income is $52,000 annually
>went to high school at pic related
>All-Academic, All-District student athlete
>received scholarship to school with 4% black enrollment
>now makes millions of dollars as a professional athlete

Truly there is no one more in touch with the hardships lower class african americans face than Colin Kaepernick

If you can't stand for a flag how can you stand up for the breadline?

No, dumbass. They are doing it to salute the troops. Just good timing.

>where median household income is $52,000
You realize the median household income in America is... $52,000, right?

A black man living with a white family earning an average income still puts him wayyyyyyyyyy out of touch with the usual gibmedats welfare nigger.

It's not a football game unless we get to yee-haw at a fighter jet flybay and clap for veteran who god his leg blown of for no god damn reason.

>2x whites killed by cops than blacks killed by cops
>he gets a multi million dollar salary to play games

>pouts

It's like Achmeds and Tyrones literally can't grow up mentally past being a toddler.

Don't you have a civil war to fight?

exactly. he grew up living the most basic average cookie cutter white american lifestyle possilbe

we wuz kangs 'n shit

About tree fiddy.

The coasts skew the numbers. Realistically, most of the country makes a lot less than that on a yearly basis. Also, blacks/Hispanics/etc are probably making a lot less than that on average, as well.

>I watch only American news
>why do they keep talking about American topics?

Russia should annex you desu

So since he was on the coast, he was more like a lower-middle class kid than a middle class kid, right?

>can't
choose not to, you dumb nigger.

Nah, I live far away from Downbass.

meanwhile in the Ukraine

youtube.com/watch?v=fQX6qmLNamM

>American topics
>talking about the same attention whore for a couple of days

yes actually. it's also black privilege to be able to publicly say nigger. it's just the privileges don't really make up for all the negatives.

Colin Kaepernick's father, Rick Kaepernick is the VP of Operations at the Hilmar Cheese Co. A company valued at $2.5 Billion

If anything he was much better off than the rest of his classmates.

sfgate.com/49ers/article/Kaepernick-s-father-is-proud-gratified-4200738.php

forbes.com/companies/hilmar-cheese-company/

Oh, so then he has every right to say stuff people don't like as Trump?

Not really my point. Dunno what trump has to do with any of what I was saying.

The fact is that Colin Kaepernick has more white privilege than most white people do.

One hates the country
One loves it

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

But just remember, that people who get all mad and butthurt about Trump, you're basically just like them.

Don't you have much bigger things (Russia) to worry about?

>This thread

Who?

He couldn't have picked a worse time to reveal his nigger level. He's fighting for his job and after SF is done with him no team will sign him. Then he's going to find out what many other NFL players have found out. $60 million doesn't last a lifetime when you live in a $10 million dollar mansion and your wife takes half of your money.

He believes that niggers are being held down by white people (which they are, but the oppressors are white/jewish liberals who made their communities go to shit)

I've never even watched a sportsball game in my entire life. It's so unbelievably faggy and slow that youd have to be at least partially retarded to find it entertaining.

he's not even really a nigger. just some wanna be nigger like Shawn King.

whos that

He is a (((dune coon coon))). It is truly zero kelvin.

Why is the Ukrainian fucking around online instead of fighting in the war or at Olga's house giving her the D?

I dont have respect for you UkraineBro.

I think Shawn the White Nigger at least grew up in niggerville, as opposed to the pansy ass existence fagpatrick has lived

Wow really crinkles your dinkles.

>someone protests US National Anthem
>"Ukraine" has a fit

Chill "Ukraine," nobody HAS TO stand for the US Anthem.

This is a hold-over from when America WAS free.

Why doesn't he do something useful like go into inner cities to volunteer in some anti gang programs to help console at risk youth and sway them away from the thug life.

youtube.com/watch?v=MAZ6I14rSqk

I got mad respect for this lady right here.

LOL, don't you have better things to care?
Like you own goddamn country?
How patriotic. Not living near Donetsk permits you to enroll? The pay is decent if you sign a contract, now go and do your duty, faggot!

aww poor baby. chin up.

>people are willing to throw a bitch fit over some wannabe nigger not standing for the Anthem
>doesn't give a shit when these niggers and spics from south of the border come up and burn the American flag and wave their third tier shit hole of a country's flag over it

>Not caring about the national anthem
Honestly are you a Jew?

I just came back from an urban barbershop and the niggers in there were also hating on this muslim piece of shit. feels good brehs.

W O K E
O
K
E

>He will get cut.
He was a 3rd string quarterback skill wise.
But he was a great runner.
His time in the spot light is over because the opposition figured out how to stop him.
They put him out of business in the playoffs last year.
He's out and he knows it.

also

youtube.com/watch?v=lIGQpFxoezE
youtube.com/watch?v=zfYfGSqN-is

Kaepernick? wtf great value Kopernik?

>He's protesting the bad part

what an edgy, basement dwelling faglord.

Right but he isn't protesting for his own personal treatment. He's protesting in the name of others and just because he grew up better off than most shouldn't mean he can't empathize. Idc about colin and his views, he's cost me one too many super bowls already but the line to discredit him based on the relative wealth of his upbringing doesn't make sense either.

definitely this

you can't pray in schools, but stand up and do a pseudo-religious ritual towards a flag? fuck that. i wish everyone would sit during the anthem

your biggest mistake is being on facebook desu

>inb4 muh family contact