RWBY/RT General #929: Slithering Salems Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Previous Thread: Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-2-075-shi

RWBY Chibi Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-chibi-season-1-episode-24

RvB Season 14 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/red-vs-blue-season-14-episode-24

Camp Camp Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/camp-camp-season-1-the-order-of-the-sparrow-camp-camp-episode-12

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-billion-dollars-butt

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantart.com/art/RWBY-By-your-side-643135212
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who here will provide this thread with the decapitated Yang it so desperately needs?

reminder that cinder got epic btfo'ed by the rubes.

You think Salem's veins pulse when she has sex?

>cinderfags

>"Hello again"

ITT we post characters who get a lot of unjustified hate from "fans" who missed the point.

I'll start

deviantart.com/art/RWBY-By-your-side-643135212

reminder salem will replace cinder as the fall maiden with rubes due to being a cripple.

/topic

inb4 Garrett Strider

Ruby is for some reason hearing Pyrrha’s and Cinder’s final words in volume 3 in her head. Some say that she heard them on her way up to the tower. From the moment when Pyrrha asked Cinder about destiny, it took SIXTEEN SECONDS for Ruby to arrive at the top of the tower just to see Pyrrha get shot. Ruby was too far away to hear any of the dialogue. It could be an oversight from the writers though.

She keeps hearing Pyrrha’s voice, calling out Jaune’s name. It might be nothing. It can be that Ruby is traumatized about Pyrrha’s death, which she should be. Or, it means something that we yet don’t understand. Something about her silver eyes? Fans are speculating and theorizing a lot about this.

is there a more satisfying btfo in rwby?

I'M GONNA MARRY WEISS

Not before I do, fag

I WANT TO HUG AND FUG CINDER

Damn right user, time to fight back against the haters

I thought it was just her overhearing Jaunes scroll in her sleep and her mind twisting pyrrhas voice into a nightmare

Look at what you started

more based watts bulling cinder due to being btfoed cripple when?

At least Kerry admitted that he hated how Neptune was characterized originally, so he intentionally turned him into a total dweeb

I do too but Misa would kill me!

Do you guys think there's Yakuza in Mistral?

First time /RWBYg/ poster here. Just something of note I wanted to bring up seeing as I caught up for the first time a little while ago and never see anyone mention it.

Why does Ironwood get some much shit either in jest or seriously about how he handled volume 2 and 3, but not Ozpin? I should think he's even more to blame. I thought the series did a good job subtly highlighting the fact that they both screwed the pooch from two extremes.

Ironwood, sure, with his paranoia, 'Why the hell aren't we doing anything, let's go all out!' attitude. But Ozpin's "No. No, do nothing. NOTHING. Nooooothing. We waiiiit, attitude was far more responsible for the events that unfolded.

I mean, he knows (1) The enemy has infiltrated Beacon, (2) the enemy has hacked all their shit, (3) the enemy knows full well about Amber and has successfully targeted her, (4) suspicious events plaguing the entire Vytal festival, before during, and after the tournament, and he literally makes no moves, tried to find out what's going on, no countermeasures.

Imagine the metaphor of them playing a chess game where they can see their own pieces, but their enemy's pieces are mostly invisible. Ironwood's response is to start moving his pieces forward willynilly with no info or strategem. But Ozpin's, equally injurious, is to sit back after the enemy makes every move, think for a few minutes and then go "I skip my turn".

How would Penny react to being raped?

what if ruby walked up to you and said KNOCK KNOCK IT'S ME THE RATBOY GENIUS I JUST CAME OVER TO SAY HI

I get the feeling it's going to be their thing.

>Cinder & Watts are sitting on opposite ends of the room
>no one else in the room
>Watts starts poking her face with a comically long stick
>hey....hey......remember that time a teenager with one year of training completely fucked you up?

Laugh because the rapists put their dicks in places where dicks do not belong

Do Whitley's legs bother anyone else? They seem too long for his body. Plus they kinda seem noodly compared to Weiss's more realistic legs. Maybe it's just the pants he's wearing.

Who is the Tito of RWBY?

Depends on how she was raped, if there was anything being put inside her, it's getting crushed

She would be concerned about his now mangled penis.

>Insert electric pencil sharpener sound

The forest scene… Wow! I must say, RT did a very good job with this one. This is probably the best scene in the whole show so far. They nailed it perfectly. The scenery is beautiful with the light, and the sad music. So Jen did get to voice cast Pyrrha for volume 4 as well. I wonder if we will hear her again.

I got worried in the first episode that Jaune seems to be doing too well. But now I clearly saw that even after 6-8 months, he has not fully gotten over Pyrrha’s death. He’s trying to move on and become stronger. He’s not crying anymore, but he is still mourning her deeply. I don’t think he listens to the video for the instructions, but because he wants to see her and hear her voice. It is even more touching how Pyrrha tries to confess to Jaune about her feelings, but instead only says how happy she is to be part of his life. She is now, even after her death. He must be torn with guilt over not noticing her feelings earlier.

Without doubt, Ruby will likely talk to Jaune about his. I look forward to see that. Just as Ruby wants to comfort Jaune, I think she too needs comfort. I like the moments they have had together so far in volume 4.

S̴̩͚̹̪͍̝̬̎̀̍̈̑̽ͅh̏ͭ҉̢͉̘͖̯̰͇̀i̛̻͓̼̮̫̮̲̊̈ͪ͒͆́ͅê̞͍̱̈̾͑ͪͭͮ́̐͠l̷̰̭̞̞̗͎̪̻̎ͪ͒̕d̯͌̿̇̀ͭ̂̃͆́ ̡̛̝͈̳̬̪͒͋̆͂u̷ͤ͋̒͒̈͏͖p̵͙̯̐̓ͬͦ̍͠,͎͉͈̘̘̯̜̒ͧ ̜̤̜͈͉͌ͭͮͪ̄ͬͮ́J̪͚͖̙̻̞͖̞̾ͪa̪͙͇̠̟͚͑̋̓̎̊ͩu̶̙̯̜̬͊̈͒̀͠n̆ͫ̑ͯ̒̎̔̚͏͖͕̳͍̙̘͜e̲͖͍̳̖͚̹̣̤ͯͦ̽̇̂ͦ̓͢͟.̢̹̮̦̫̤̖͗͋͡

It did come off as an awkward amount of leg
>Whitley gets too much leg
>Ironwoods arms too short

I want it to end up being something, just so we can have jokes about Pyrrha's soul trying to use Ruby as a proxy to sleep with Jaune.

He's a CLAMP noodle person

I get the point, I still hate her but i get the point.

Qrow "Bran" Branwen, baby! He raised Ruby and loves the ladies.

Roman is dead and we are probably never gonna see Neo again

What if Grimm Pyrrha serves Salem only because she is the "best" master she knows. However after being able to fight Jaune a few times she begins to remember some things about him and goes back to his side cause he is her proper "master".

True on Roman being dead.

False on never seeing Neo again.

ya think jaune jacks it to that video of pyrrha

t. furry sympathizer

That hurts to think about, user.

Pyrrha is dead ya stupid cunts

>What we really want to do is to be left alone. We don't want Faunus around. We don't need Faunus around. We're not asking -- you know, we don't want to have them, you know, for our culture. We simply want our own country and our own society. That's in no way exploitive at all. We want our own society, our own nation....

I think Grimm aren't autonomous like that. The concept of soul-lessness means that creatures don't have an aura, no will to manifest or make their own decisions.

So no, I'm afraid a Grimm Pyrrha would be bound to whoever held the "leash".

Is Cinder a good villain because we dislike her or was she poorly written and that's why we disliked her?

So this is Jaune's Stand right?

>Insert sound of meat being ground up in an electric meat grinder

>Concept of multiple names for something doesn't exist

Honestly hope you die

Ruby didn't actually do shit to Cinder. It was her shitty special sharingan eyes.

Cinder would have incinerated her in an actual fight

No, I think Grimm Pyrrha would completely and whole heartedly serve Salem, because she followed Ozpin and the system and what it asked and expected of her to the letter, and all it got her was a lonely miserable life and an early death. With the implication they were going to give her body to another's soul.

So why would she go back to helping those ungrateful bastards?

Ugggh it's not cool being reminded that naruto was a thing

Thankfully its seen as shit more and more and won't ever get dbz like retarded fans that keep it alive for decades

She's a terrible villain because she's poorly written and badly acted out. She's boring as fuck, the only upside to her was she was hot, and now half of her face got grilled off

You mean with her stolen maiden powers?

Or the bug glove Salem gave her?

Or her two henchman since Cinder is fucking useless without them?

probably not
it's content isn't particularly sexual and her being dead would make it pretty awkward

Nah

Penny is one of the newer models with "special" features that Ironwood takes advantage od

I'd be severely disappointed that Pyrrha was being brought back just ti revolve around Jaune again

I hope that if Pyrrha comes back, after the heartwarming reunion, everyone then starts shitting on her for such a stupid decision she made. Just really lay into her with it, how selfish she was to want to die gloriously in battle trying to fulfill her destiny instead of living for her friends. She deserves it.

Of course not, he has Ruby for that

Source? Props to Kerry for letting his character look like a total clown though.

I can see that, but I dont think she would throw Jaune away like that. While Ozpin and his system denied her, Salem will give her Jaune for her loyalty. Sure Jaune might not like being away from his friends and not being able to help them. Pyrrha however will make sure she is all he needs, and that Salem is the one that brought them together as it should have been from the beginning.

Nope.

Geppetto would never let anyone take advantage of his daughter-bot.

She is a death trap for dick.

Plus Ironwood has Goodwitch or Winter or Qrow.

That's the whole point though. Without her magic powers Cinder could have easilly killed Ruby and wouldn't have felt the eyes at all, but thanks to her new "unlimited" power she's going to get insta stomped whenever Ruby's eyes get set off.

why do the americans make highschool battle shonen weird?

I'd want her to eventually come back to the good side, but she definitely should be on the enemy side for a few volumes, like a reoccurring sub-boss. All the torment Jaune would go through every time she appears.

>Pyrrha crying that shes sorry as Jaune yells at her

And of course the fact that the turns he doesn't skip are spent sending single pieces against the entirety of Salem's.

At least Cinder's plan came together in the end

>Implying her disfigurement isn't the highlight

She's prime for bullying I'll give you that.

I haven't seen either episode yet since I didn't want to be a member just to watch my badly animated anime or create a free account on the count of being lazy, I noticed on the RT website that they will post the episodes on YouTube six days after the initial release. What is the reason behind this? Is it just about making money off of it or is there some other business agenda I am not seeing? Sunday is only off day due to being a working man and I don't like being denied my shitty anime

Well, I'm glad you could trust Crescent Rose Mr. Schnee. If there's any problem that you need us to take care of...especially a Faunus problem. We'll be there!

>Pyrrha comes back
>But after being a grimm for so long, people no longer trust her to be on the battlefield.
>Kept in house arrest as the governing body tries to figure out what to do with her.
>The invincible warrior is kept in a cage - watching all of her friends leave to fight for their lives while she watches.
>Nobody spars with someone who is considered a traitor and a potential threat.
>Her image of Jaune sours due to jealousy - as her skills wane due to inactivity he has flourished fighting and saving people on his lonesome.
>Her attitude sours and is much more frustrated and strained, her spars with Jaune often end with her losing her temper.
>"When was the last time I killed a Grimm, Jaune?!! WHEN?!"

Wouldn't that be a laff.

>this
Penny is for hugs, not fugs

Neither. Much like everything else, Miles and Kerry's long term writing was intentonally trying to fake us out.

Cinder seemed like a poorly written flawless villain that always won and was boring, but then she let her victorys go to her head and ended up getting laser blasted as a result.

Fuck Neo

I don't understand any of this
jaune has never expressed any kind of opinion on faunus
stop this right now

Beautiful.

Did anyone save a cap of user's encounter with the sadist Neo cosplayer?

this is rape and i'm triggered by that white male following that girl when she clearly isn't interested reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

What if she started getting curious?

>Ruby is pretty
And it took you until now to figure out? Should have known this back in Volume 1. Or at least Volume 2, when they started putting her in cute outfits.

disappointed no smut fiction has come out of this

Having an exclusivity period where it's only available on their website draws people to other things they do. You're more likely to get into one of their other series or buy merch if you're in their space on the internet vs on a large public platform like Youtube.

It's a joke that evolved from Sup Forums.
Back before MGS5's release somebody said they "leaked" the script and said Kaz was racist as shit.
Than the ending of volume 3 happens and somebody predicts that Jaune will be racist against the Faunus thinking that they're part of the reason for Pyrrha's death.

what if blake asked you a weirdly specific hypothetical question?

Do you think Adam is autistic?

what if cinder wouldn't answer neos texts and neo really needed a job

Probably.

When will he come back?