Star Vs thread

Star Vs thread

Best ship

Does this artist have a tumblr/blog/website or at least a pen-name/handle that can be credited for these pictures?

wow
thanks man, I'm honored
Nope, I don't exist except for here, in the moment

This thread needs even more, Manna!

Well, choose a pen name or start a blog or something quick, because I want to start posting your adorable pictures everywhere.

What these threads REALLY need is some good ole' love in the form of a Harem between Marco and the girls.

That's too spicy, too fast. Start with a milder flavored Manna and slowly transition upwards.

I really don't care what people do with them, edit them, color them, redraw them (that happened quite a bit in /gfg/) it's all free domain and I prefer it that way. I appreciate the compliment though.

True enough, the night is young and there's plenty of Manna to share,

Reminder the princess Marco is best girl

>What? Haven't you figured it out yet? Have I been too vague about how I feel about you, Janna? I hate you. I loathe you. I detest you. I despise you. You arrogant, annoying, thieving, abusive, monster of a girl. All you have ever been is an endless source of misery for me. You have done nothing but steal from and torment me my entire life, and I am sick of it. Get out of town. I never want to see your face again. I said get out of town!

Janna is for suffering

Is this the Tomco General? /tg/?

you wouldn't all hate pony head if she had a penis

we already had a fuck ton of Tomco last thread, it's now Manna time

Yes user you came to the right place

love your art hope to see more

I love tomco too but lets try not to spam k

Weird and adorable!

Thanks for doing my request, pencil-user!

Its cute, weird, adorable and PERFECT

I just realized that that leaked image of Toffee's finger in some room of what looks like a Mewni castle could be in the past, since Daron said Father Time would appear again this season. Moon/Toffee our new reality?

delivery from last thread
thanks!

Thank you! I love it!

Sure, I need to go to bed anyway, so here's a last sweet tomco contribution from me in this thread, before some other ship gets the thread momentum going for it.

Gnight you crazy rascals

Sorry I just have a problem.

People wouldn't hate her if she had a body.

Last thread request
Anytime

PonyGirl was one of the craizer (and lewder) idea's that /sveg/ ever had. Lead to all kinds of fun greens.

Thanks a lot for all these deliveries, Pencil! You're too nice to us and your drawings are unbelievably cute.

Good times when the posts were greener, before the rules got meaner.

I still have my fingers crossed for an episode that makes Ponygirl canon.

WIP.

I'm taking requests. Will start once I have a fap.

I also have a request for anyone willing. More MarcoxKelly NTR

Fret no, lads. The starco cavalry has arrived.
FULL FORCE

I want to draw janna,
give me Ideas

>I still have my fingers crossed for an episode that makes Ponygirl canon.
Were getting an episode that's just about Marco and PonyHead, so who knows, maybe we'll see a little glimpse and maybe it'll even be funny.
>I'm taking requests.
Cool! How about something cute or lewd with this Track-Suit girl?
If lewd, a normal clothes strip will be good. Thanks in advance.

>I want to draw janna,
>give me Ideas
How about a pic of Star catching Marco and Janna in bed together?

Draw Kelly eating a hotdog seductively.

Marco telling a heartbroken Janna how much he hates her

Janna harassing Marco to kiss her.

How about something with Sabrina???

they're the most fun to draw
thank you, I enjoy all the requests

Man these threads are bad right now.

>Man these threads are bad right now.
Tomco and Gustav spammers have gotten out of hand.

>wishing this would happen
>knowing it will never happen
>it's only meant to be a still image...
>artist lacks skills to create comic or animation depicting this event

why live?

>literally 3 drawfriends taking requests
>bad
Tomco is fine user, but you got to share the Marco

Also I wanted to thank you since its thanks to you that my Gustar folder is now bigger than my Sabco one!

This is a great freaking pic!

But none of them is wearing lipstick... who left those kiss marks!? Could it been a hidden Hope!?!?

Oh, come on now cheer up Charlie
anytime :)

>I mean, sometimes it feels like they're the kids and I'm the parent, you know?

What did he mean by this?

>why live?
To see it happen user! Don't lose hope, Marco will get covered in smooches and lipstick smears in no time
Gustav is bad and you know it pencil-user.
Now Gastava on the other hand is a Rule 63 QT and is A-OK. Shipping her with Marco is acceptable

>all this tomco

Why is this pairing so popular?

They've interacted only like, 3 times.

When they first met, when he had kidnapped, and when Tim was being a douchebag and Marco was called his least favorite person in the world

aesthetic

Hasn't been any other cute bois introduced, so they just lump him with Marco.

literally all the boys are cute how could you be so wrong

I don't think there's enough boi love though. Gender equality my man.
Women who fetishize gays latch on to anything they can get. Actual gays do the same, but to a lesser degree.

what a surprise gays would rather ship gay ships

But that's his and Star's daughter from the future, user

I was all about Starco until I was catching up on season 2. Know I'm all about MarcoxKelly.

awww yiss, I'm all about the brown girls.

When is the next episode?

Requesting groups sex___ from the Sleepover episode.
This but lewder

in about 10 days

I for one would to see more smut of this human version of Ponyhead. Maybe have Star or Marco help explore the pleasures of having a body.

hmmmm....

You forgot the boyband song declaring what an awesome feeling and how much chemistry they share, them finding mutual interests and genuinely, actually having fun together (while both being canonically a bit lonely) and also the romantic duet and Tom raising Marco's fave actor, whose movies he'd called garbage, from the dead as a grand "I'm sorry" gesture (though the exertion made him faint).

It's sweet and touching and sort of natural-feeling in its glorious dorkiness. Also the official episode poster looks intentionally like a trashy romance novel cover. It's like the creators are telling the fanbase "we mean this to be romantic, yes"

Fujoshits make up the majority of Content Creators

Yes you got a bait episode.

Thanks for dragging all THAT shit into the fandom and making the thread a little more like homestuck general.

Ooh, someone's salty about show canon, it seems

>dragging all THAT shit into the fandom
Who are you talking to? The creators? Since it's actually them who chose to pile on the blatantly romantic subtext, complete with creators actually tagging shit #tomco and drawing romantic bedroom eyes posters and Disney-tier romantic ballad duets?

Sure, it was bait, very well crafted intentional bait that whacked the viewer on the head with romance. And it worked and got hordes of people sucked into shipping tomco, including me. I didn't ship it at all before Friendenemies, but god damn I couldn't resist the cuteness. The rise of tomco is all part of Nefcy's diabolical plan.

Tomco is fine if you're into that kind of stuff.

I'm not even into NTR but the thought of Marco slamming Kelly while Tad touches himself in her hair.

But that's just for lewd stuff. Starco is pure and is number ONE.

Getting bullied by girls like this is never fun, believe me
Like anything, it's pleasant right up until you want to do anything else

requesting Star Butterfly as Bill Cipher

Source pls

Also why are there 2 simultaneous Star vs. threads and one of them hasn't been killed yet?

Not that user, but Tom is a manipulative asshole and he only approached Marco because he hated him so much.

And I don't see any romantic chemistry there. Two dudes having a surprisingly fun time and sharing 1 similar interest != ROMANCE. The duet was a funny gag, but not meant to be taken seriously, which everyone is treating like the beginning of the next korrasami tease.

I get why you ship Tomco, but saying that there's canonical romantic traction there is stretching it.

>manipulative asshole
people actually think this

So about those comics
Where can I get some?

>shel silverstein
holy shit my sides.

Janna reads The Giving Tree over and over and cry every time. She thinks of herself as like the tree.

Dude lied to marco about wanting to hang out so he could pass his anger course. Even worse, he tried to use a "counsellor" to get back together with star.

Even if you like Tom, that last one is pretty fucked.

people actually think that's enough for him to be truly labeled manipulative (and abusive)

look m8, i ship starco like really hard, i love that couple but tomco is really cute and if we are going to call them spammers we should suck it and admit that we are spammers as well

>STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT

Tomco shippers spam more than all the other shippers combined though

Then what would you call him? Misunderstood? I'm not saying he's irredeemable or that bad a guy, but he's been manipulative on multiple occasions. At some point you cross a line

well ok, maybe ...but the guy is a demon it would be logic for him to be manipulative (and abusive)
also if was a human then he would be a punk bitch who is a jerk and liar who put pictures like this one on his facebook

no he aint misunderstood just an idiot

people here sympathize with lying jerkasses for some reason

That we can agree on. Guy just needs to chill

but its not like star or marco haven't done their fair share of dumb shit

probably because they learn their lesson

and tom's not showing signs of improvement ok I guess im talking to a dense retard

>that episode with the magic virus that makes everyone magic drunk
>that episode where space pirates teach Marco a valuable lesson about family
>that episode where Star casts a spell that creates robots who disguise themselves as the various girls of Echo Creek Middle
>that episode where the lizard people of Mewni run a BDSM torture dungeon, just for kicks
>that episode with the dimension where all the grownups die from a virus
>that episode where Abraham Lincoln fights Genghis Khan
>that episode where Star is put on trial for saying the incantation wrong
>that episode where Marco trips out on psychoactive alien flowers
>that episode where Glossaryck travels through a donut and wins WWII for the Nazis
>that episode where time travel makes Marco undergo de-evolution or something, whatever, I don't know, the writers didn't care at this point anyway
>that episode with the dimension-eating space turd
>that episode with the whales

that makes both of us

ah yes how wise

cutest, marco could stand to wear a leather jacket more

shipping starco is like saying "my favorite ice cream flavour is chocolate"
get outta here you filthy casuals