Almost entirely white

>almost entirely white
>low crime
>big, open spaces and lawns
>lots of greenery
>relatively cheap but large houses
>smaller personal shops and less chain stores
>strong sense of community spirit often based around the local church

Is small-town America the last bastion of conservatism in the Western hemisphere?

>no jobs
>no jobs
>no jobs

Doesn't matter. Cities will vote to flood them with refugees.

this
and it's why we need to get on with our second revolution / civil war before we are demographically cucked

This, sadly. There are a lot of beautiful secluded spaces, but urbanization is a thing for a reason.

I dream of moving somewhere like this so I hope they still exist.

What is this place?

Breckenridge, Colorado. A lot of these small towns will have tourist industries, but if you are self-employed or work from home then small town is definitely sustainable lifestyle

Don't believe the hype

Michael and Trevor moved from there to California for a reason.

I hope you like to ski. Breck/Aspen/Beaver Creek ect are top tier

Small towns are nice to visit and relax for a while but living in them suuuuuuuuuuuuucks.
Literally nothing to do, hardly any jobs, nearest colleges are entire states away so anyone remotely smart is forced to move, and often the locals are either crazy evangelicals or meth addicts.

Everything in moderation is best.
That's why I like my suburbs. Far enough from the niggers and shitskins of the city and the crazies of the styx while close enough to both to take advantage of them.
>go to school in the city
>go out of town for national parks, hiking etc
>come home and be comfy

You also described Newfoundland and small-town Canada desu

OP seems like a bit of a dreamer. On the other side of his story...

>meth
>no jobs
>obesity
>walmart comes into town and destroys the local economy (goodbye mom and pop shops)
>low life expectancy
>high suicide
>poor educational opportunities
>no jobs
>nothing to do

Oh and not to mention that if you do move to a small, church centered town, you will ALWAYS be an outsider. Even after you've lived there for 20 years, you are still not a person who was born and grew up there.

There are still some wonderful small towns though and I love driving around the midwest.

This doesn't happen though. Head South while you can lad.

Farming is the way lad.

Only possible if you're a multimillionaire in America.
Small farmers are fucked by "too big to fail" bullshit.
The only way you might carve out a niche is if you pander to the grass fed, organic, non GMO, no pesticides faggots.

I mean farm for yourself, praise Jesus and be free of the system.

Low pay, boredom, but more freedom. Hard choice. I like california

A lot of that "faggotry" is a rebellion against corporate control of our farms and food supply. A good cause if you ask me. Also considering how lax pesticide regulations are for food here, organic isn't completely without merit.

>tfw you will never live in small town, usa because no jobs

That'd be nice but I don't think there's a single place in the modern world you can still do this.
>A lot of that "faggotry" is a rebellion against corporate control of our farms and food supply.
Nope.
It's facebook virtue signalling via the spurning of the basis of modern society: plentiful and safe food.

t. guy who's never met an organic farmer before

and subsistence farming is still possible, even in america

>tfw will never live in Stars Hollow and marry Rory

I've met plenty.
Without fail they are nappy haired hippies that think anything modern is killing them. Often they are against vaccination as well.
In short, they are fucking idiots.

Moved from Dallas to a small town on the Oklahoma border 2 months ago and love it. I love in a super quiet neighborhood, shop at locally owned businesses, can leave my doors unlocked, and people are friendly.

I travel for my job and am making California wages while paying small town Texas prices.

>I love in a super quiet neighborhood, shop at locally owned businesses, can leave my doors unlocked, and people are friendly.
It's depressing that this isn't taken for granted any more

Yes, these communities are happy and successful, until the gov't decides there is not enough diversity in the community and force niggers on the locals.
crime goes up, school performance drops, whites move away from what was once a nice town...
As property value goes down, more nigs and spics move in, making it worse, and now that quaint american town is a another multicultural failure.

But its all whiteys fault. They say white flight, and whites not investing in high crime communities is not a sign of good financial/life planning, but racism....because it must be that joe hates blacks that he left town...not because niggers were robbing his store every other week.

>meth
>oxy
>everyone is an alcoholic from the time they're 15 and no thinks it's a big deal
>niggers and spics slowly wander in as the cities get gentrified
>all the women are fat
>most girls already have children by the time they're 20
>no jobs
>anyone decent left for the city or moved out of state when they graduated high school
>whole town knows your business the second anything happens to you
>old women spread gossip and call the cops on anyone who gets within thirty feet of their yards
>always having nothing to do makes people want to fight or cause trouble for entertainment
>at least five people you went to school with will end up killing themselves in some ridiculous Darwin Awards kind of way

Guess what?

Anywhere is nice if you money.

I'm in a county next to Chicago, but I might as well be in another hemisphere, because I don't live around poor fags. No poor fags, no niggers.

However, if you get too rich you rub elbows with Jews and limousine liberals

>meanwhile in the nightmare we call reality

Lake County, I take? Arlington Heights reporting

>majority white
>low crime
pure coincidence

>no jobs
>parking lots everywhere
>chain stores with 2 abandoned downtown shops
>abandoned city center
>run down and dilapidated
>if east of the mississippi river, 60% black
>huge drug problems
>education is a joke
>rednecks
>no jobs

>low crime
>meth addicts
pick one

You sound like a liberal douche.
>"nothing to do" aka no clubs or raves
>equating "smart people" with the presence of colleges, as if the latter hasn't become a complete joke/debt factories/good goy indoctrination centers

There is no shame in working the types of jobs available in small town America- everyone needs an electrician, a carpenter, or a mechanic. You don't need to find some air-conditioned office to work in, you elitist cosmopolitan

>low level low effort editing

nice cuckposting

The biggest upside to small town America is the family life scene. Even then you'll often have a long commute to make your life work, because all of the decent paying jobs that you would need in order to make a family work are not often found that far out.

Realistically though it's just another thing on the checklist of "shit men need to do to make the whole thing work, but will never get appreciated for". Which is fine, but you need to know that going into it.

Been there many times. It's a fucking blast.

You sound like an illiterate retard.
>"nothing to do" aka no clubs or raves
No. Literally nothing.
Even movie theaters are 10 miles away, shopping doesn't exist except for pawn shops and the only restaurants are fast food.
Go to any town with a population of about 1000 and see how long it takes before you want to kill yourself.
>equating "smart people" with the presence of colleges, as if the latter hasn't become a complete joke/debt factories/good goy indoctrination centers
>so anyone remotely smart is forced to move
>remotely
Even if they go to a tech school or a 2 year college they have to move. There is absolutely nothing beyond farming and minimum wage retail/food jobs in small towns.
FYI all of the decent electricians carpenters etc move out too. Why would they waste their skills on a town of 1000 people where they get work once a month instead of a city or suburb where they make money hand over fist?

You sound like someone that has never lived in an area like what you're praising. I have. It's objectively shit and you need to take off those rose tinted glasses.

The two theories are not mutually exclusive. Blacks ruin neighborhoods with their crime, whites resent them for this and move out, taking their businesses with them, which decimates what remains of the neighborhood's economy. It's a vicious cycle.

I live in a town in Washington which is considered meth county
We have almost zero crime
Meth heads typically just rob from eachother

They don't

wtf? is this real?

No deal.
Niggers are mobile.
US is infested.

GODDAMNIT! Why wasn't I born in 40's America and not this hell?

This. Small towns are the ideal place for a man to raise a family. The only people who think they suck are people who need to be surrounded by niggers or are offended by people raising white kids and taking them to church. Go find your "smart" open borders gender queer pansexual vegan college kids wherever you want

These are all incredibly accurate. Nothing beats living the affluent city life (in select cities of course). Anyone you says otherwise is either from some small town shithole and knows no better, lives in some poor city or is poor or both.

I don't see how can possibly conclude that those without college degrees can be smart. College is literally where you go to become smarter. LOL. Sure there might be a few English majors who don't know what they're doing, but even those kids are smarter than a kid without a degree. If non college kids were smart, then 50+% of them wouldn't be unemployed / working food and service jobs at minimum wage. Get rekt

>buy laptop
>learn programming or web design
>freelance online

problem solved

Trade jobs require 20 years of learning before you are considered a master. 4 years before you are allowed to work unsupervised. They take advanced math, spatial reasoning, dexterity, strength, endurance and critical thinking. 'le dumb construction worker' is a fucking meme.

Do you even know how your A/C works? How to fix your vehicle? How to feed yourself? How to build a shelter? How to generate electricity? How to make your water potable?

Or do you think the ability to make word documents look pretty makes you smart? Newsflash, anyone with Internet access can learn the same shit you went into five figure debt for, without the (((bonus brainwashing))).

When the happening happens, you are going to be fucking useless.

my female liberal mayor decided to allow construction of 3 methadone clinics nearly a decade ago.
all the ghetto trash from the near big city moved in and literally fucking destroyed my town. the highschool i graduated from is now known as "heroin high"
the trash moves in to supposedly get clean, but they never do and just end up being pieces of shit. last year i was near a shady part of the town in my truck sitting at a light with windows down and a crack head nigger decided to stick his head in my passenger window and tried to rummage around for shit to steal. I pulled my 9mm and aimed it at his face and he took off.
my town is utterly destroyed

Cascadia