How racist is the work place in your states?

how racist is the work place in your states?
my sister just got fired for being white with no valid reason.

AZ

>my sister just got fired for being white with no valid reason.

go find the most jewish of lawyers and sue

we already have a jewish lawyer on call, we'll be in the newspapers soon boys, watch out.

>Finding, training, hiring, new people is free
>Muh reverse-racism
>no valid reason
No one gets fired for no reason. Your sister isn't her salary.

Pics, if shes cute ill hire her for my front desk for a block yard in Phoenix.

I brought up some story and my boss was like..

>fucking Jews man.

Maybe because I've worked here 8 years and never held my tongue so they are open about anything.

she's really cute, but rather not show pics, she wears glasses, has brown hair, and a pretty big behind.

If she's cute, i'll hire her to be my 'personal assistant'.
She'll mostly be needed for the late evening shift.

>my sister just got fired for being white with no valid reason.

well she shouldve have thought of a reason for being white

Details, desert fag. Explain

Florida here. Work in a small office of busniess professionals. We are all racist as fuck and commonly tell racist jokes and stories

did he died

>sister starts working at this place in may
>they only gave her 1 day of training
>spic gets hired like a month or 2 ago
>spic thinks my sister isn't a "team-player"
>spic somehow gets promoted above my sister
>spic signs off on firing my sister because "she did a bad job on her probation"

they put her into the front counter, at the register etc and didn't train her for those things and then fire her.
the news crew is gonna be at the place later today. will update if post is still here.

here in peru we are racist against our own native race and mestizos
if you are pure white, aryan, blonde hair blue eyes etc, you are set for life here
women will drool over you and suck your dick for free, men will give you jobs and blowjobs just to pull you into conference meetings next to them, you will be popular and basically you just won the lottery if you come over here

no rascists, no black people, no foreginers, no stupid liberals, multicultural fanatics who yelling about everything

I can say on loud to put germans, jews, arabs to auschwitz and no one care
[spoiler]many would give me american clapping[/spoiler]

AND I work in IT buisness with good salary - middle / upper class of polish people - so if no one care here.

My job isn't racist but we hire a lot of black women. A lot of them are incompetent and I feel like we keep them because they're afraid of a lawsuit. It doesn't help that they hire almost anyone who gets an interview because they tell their friends who all apply. Our work would be so much smoother without a lot of them.

Pennsylvania

Pic?
Shotgun slug to the chest? .308? Big entry wound...?

>men will give you blowjobs
sounds like a cool place, might visit.

sounds like a great life

the place where my sister worked only had 2 whites (including her) the majority was Hispanics,then blacks, then lesbians.

My workplace is subliminally racist. The black to white ratio is 8/1. The blacks have to do the shitty jobs and the white all do the smart, thinking jobs. It's pretty fucking racist if you think about it. But the blacks can't do the thinking jobs competently so whatever

Spics are legitimately evil people. They will maneuver to get you fired if you are white. My last spic boss was in such a rush to fire the white people that he didn't fill the paperwork out right, and his claims were thrown out. Ended up riding out my full unemployment.

I work in a kitchen in a college town in GA. The kitchen at a masculine restaurant (BBQ, Burgers, Beer) in that area is one of the most politically incorrect places to work. Some real racist fucks here, and it's fucking hilarious.

what part of AZ?

A bunch of gypsies here made a ruckus for some reason and the police came and beat them in the street while a few people started laughing and cheering as they looked on.

My wife works for a hotel here in the states and calls anyone trying scam shit for free gypsies. Usually Mexicans and Arabs. She using the term correctly?

Yes at least tell me what part of the maricopa area this happening will be poppin

AZerbaijan?woman at work.HARAM.

Pretty racist.

>large company, Detroit MI
> Nothing but niggers, Mexicans, and Bengalis working in the factory except for managers who are all white
> entire front office is white except for one token black
> mfw I walk in the back with a tie on and the slaves look at me with a perfect mix of fear and hatred

Feels good.

germans, jews, arabs to auschwitz
UKR and ruskie...
Dreaming...

Buckeye, every thing has gone to shit when we became a city.

Buckeye

a job is an agreement between two parties. not a right.
you gonna sue the girl that broke up with you too?

What is happening in that pic?

No one will report on white people being discriminated against. It doesn't fit the narrative.

Washington state is full of whiners and dealing with them is a pain in the ass.

>don't hire some guy because his work history is full of 3 month positions with no references
>receive notice from attorney general's office that we discriminated against this dude because he's gay
>he never mentioned he was gay, nor did we ask
>wat

>unemployment hearing for a black ex-employee who literally did nothing after he got hired and we fired him
>they fired me because they didn't like black people
>no, we fired you because you didn't do x, y, z, and here is the documentation on the warnings we gave you
>no you never gave me these
>this is your signature
>no, you faked it
>my character witness says i'm a good hard working individual and the fault has to be with you guys
>"well, he didn't harm your business so you're responsible for his unemployment"
>i don't even

If this is true, then file and collect unemployment. Secondly, lawyer up. But I bet OP is full of bs

All you need to remember: basic transaction logic. If an employer doesnt value you, find one who will. Her life and skills is her own human capital, take that shit to someone who will pay for it.

i'm not bullshiting, but i will be getting a lawyer.

>No one gets fired for no reason. Your sister isn't her salary.

I was going to say this. Being let go or losing a gig for whatever reason isn't the end of the world if your skills have any value. Shit happens, tell that dumb cunt to suck it up.

why do you have a screenshot of mcjuggernuggets living room

Gypsies are an actual ethnicity. They look like inbred Indians.