picosong.com/wsrgs/

pastebin.com/mcKYsFib

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13867048/
dugpa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3544
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for MIKE is the real winner of The Return

Doppelgangers don't remember faces or why did Mr. C think at first that he met Harry?

I'M IN YOUR THREAD NOW

I did think 2 timelines was the credible explanation for Cooper's last scene.

>Coop gets sent back to save Laura
>Laura is saved by Coop and taken away from inevitable death
>Timeline is saved
- life continues as normal
- Sarah Palmer's demon stuck in human form
>But older Coop and Texan Laura are now stuck in the timeline they were in initially

Fellas
We getting season 4?
Also recommend some good lynchian stuff for me to watch

friendly reminder that doppelcoop did nothing wrong and Cooper was the real fuck-up the entire time

The only losers are normies and Showtime CEO.

Because 25 years had passed and the guy's name was still Sheriff Truman?

Plus brothers look alike.

let's talk about Judy

Defend this.

Can't complain, I like seeing Pete happy.

>the timeline they were in initially
But they weren't in that timeline initially. They crossed over to it.

So can we consider the events of S1, 2 and 3 outside of the lodge and before Episode 18 retconed?

im just happy Pete went fishing.

Texas Sheryl is cute, CUTE!

gives me feels

strawpoll.me/13867048/
strawpoll.me/13867048/
strawpoll.me/13867048/

strawpoll.me/13867048/
strawpoll.me/13867048/
strawpoll.me/13867048/

strawpoll.me/13867048/
strawpoll.me/13867048/
strawpoll.me/13867048/
-
strawpoll.me/13867048/
strawpoll.me/13867048/
strawpoll.me/13867048/

strawpoll.me/13867048/
strawpoll.me/13867048/
strawpoll.me/13867048/

strawpoll.me/13867048/
strawpoll.me/13867048/
strawpoll.me/13867048/
-
strawpoll.me/13867048/
strawpoll.me/13867048/
strawpoll.me/13867048/

strawpoll.me/13867048/
strawpoll.me/13867048/
strawpoll.me/13867048/

strawpoll.me/13867048/
strawpoll.me/13867048/
strawpoll.me/13867048/

>series ends with a scream echoing in darkness
>morons think they can interpret a happy ending out of it
Coop fucked up COSMICALLY, face it

Mullholand Drive is his best film. Lost Highway is good too. Inland Empire is worse but it will remind you a lot of the weird parts of the Return.

Apart from the big log, I think it looks pretty good desu

Prove it

Yes, worded it wrong but that is what I meant.

>Crossed over.
>Saved Laura and sealed their and her future.
>Trapped in the timeline.

Sheryl is always CUTE!

I'm talking about how bad the digital looks compared to the original film, and how they have to filter, color grade, and crop the original to match the abysmal digital at the bottom.

>no fourth option for "it was a'ight"

Seem them all already.
I mean lynchian style and inspired films.

>Laura is saved by Coop and taken away from inevitable death
Sarah prevents that from happening by taking away Laura at the forest.

>people think it was a happy ending

i've never seen that once.

*does absolutely nothing

What did he do that fucked it up?

Buy my game

mommy

Where the fuck have you been for the past two days then?

Lynch only started lynching viewers because he got his ass completly tarkovsky'd when he watched Zerkalo, so watch that

Pure Kino + "I've got lynched" at the same time

solid digits. not a watch recommendation, but check out some Robert Aickman if you're into short stories. Lots of ambiguity, dream logic / layers of reality, and abnormal sexual relationships.

that's true, half the comfiness of he original seasons came from the way it looked.

He talked about her

Nigga what there have been plenty of people saying the ending was Laura waking up in the pilot alive now and her life is free of BOB

give me a (You)

here, in the generals. And I still haven't seen it.

My interpretation of what happened:

Unlike in some other fictional works (Harry Potter comes to mind), changing the past does not change the future, but creates new reality.

Therefore, through changing the past, Cooper created another reality, in which the Cooper _we knew_ is stuck and probably will be. There is no Laura Palmer and maybe not some other people we know from the reality we watched so far, because changing this one thing may cause a lot of changes.

In the reality we watched, there is no more Cooper, there is only Dougie. (But there can't be Cooper and Dougie at the same time, or at least that's what we know from Mike.)

Same thing happened to Jeffries, so when he came back, he thought the other reality was a dream.

>the ending just works

He made half-tied half-loose hair an icon of evil

>what is colour grading?

Am I the only person who both thinks that the ending was Carrie waking up, hence the exploding lights of the house, but also doesn't think that waking up had anything to do with Laura in 1989?

I understood it as Carrie hearing Sarah's voice, making her remember her other self as Laura Palmer, and that "waking her up", causing her reality to come crashing down as she realizes she's basically two people.

Oh. Then try The Duke of Burgundy.

Every character except Cooper, Andy, and One Punch Lad, did absolutely nothing significant.

Well, they're pretty retarded then aren't they.

you haven't seen the 'Laura wakes up the day after she would have died & lives on BOB-free' posts? Lucky you

oh yeah, and watch pic related.

I can't have been the only one that noticed this, but when Laura gets torn away, did anybody think the softness of the image of the woods was really nostalgic? It looked like it was from the original show almost.

Oh. I thought her screaming was just her lamenting at what happened.

So:
>Cooper changed Laura's actions.
>Laura never dies, and her timeline changes so she disappears.
>Sarah's demon can obviously see across the timelines, has an /r9k/ moment and REEES externally.

>tfw no banter between Cooper and Hawk, Andy, Lucy, or Albert, or James

BUT THEY LOOK NOTHING ALIKE AHAHHA

Don't forget Lucy. I'm so happy that, of all people, the one to kill Booper was Lucy.
Lucy was great this season.

I don't know why but that gesture that coop makes there in the middle of the road is my favorite part of the finale

Thanks!

tried to stop Lauras death

DoppelCoop was also visibly surprised to see Frank instead of Harry

Damn

That fucked it up for him but if Bob was killed in the original timeline, what is is ao cosmically fucked up fir everyone else?

Not gonna lie, but I'd still fuck Sheryl Lee.

I told you I was here

Hugs, not fugs

The ending was a metaphor

Cooper was so obsessed with losing Laura's Black Lodge Pussy after 25 years that he became a beta orbiter ruining her life across realities and time

>another reality
Stop

Bobe opened the thing dude

Season 4 is probably happening. The Return made Showtime a boatload of money. Showtime wants more, the production team sound optimistic, Frost wants to do more, the cast want to do more. The only possible road block is Lynch not feeling it. But I don't think Lynch would have ended it like he did if he didn't want to make more.

I firmly believe season 4 is like 80% happening.

Absolute kinographyte

Nothing to be ashamed of there, she looks amazing for being fifty. Usually women already look like garbage around 30, how she's still single astounds me

Why not both?

>Kiss me, we might be different when we go through
>have sex
>don't recognise the person you love
>don't even recognise yourself.
>leave the person you've loved for 25+ years immediately convinced you're someone else and this life isn't for you.

damn.

dugpa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3544

this thread is pure gold. PURE GOLD

Single, you say? Think she'd go for a younger, slightly athletic guy with a big dick?

Because Sheryl is not for lewd, user

>We will have to reconcile with the question that if someone from outside our familiar world gains access to our plane of existence, what ramifications will that entail? There might be forces at work from deep dimensional space, or from the futureā€¦or are these one in the same? Think of the events that could have splintered time? The things that could have laid the seed for a starting point for this development? Perhaps technological innovations or the assassination of President Kennedy?
>(From Hastings' site)

Isn't this basically what Cooper did? Changing the past, thus splintering time?

>Cooper is leading Laura away from her death towards home.
>Timeline is slowly getting adjusted accordingly.
>Sarah/Judy senses it happening, pulls Laura from Coop's hands..
>Laura dies as she did, everything happens as it happened.
>Coop returns to the Lodge, where he communicates with Laura's spirit.
>Sarah senses it happening, pulls Laura's spirit from the lodge and sticks it into a parallel reality.

Based png posters.

Does Anyone have that Scooby Doo video that literally explains what happened in the ending?

so this is the power of garmonbozia

Source on most of those points? I'm not saying you're lying, I just want to see them for myself.

I agree to be honest
Part 18 felt to me like Lynch and frosts pitch to Showtime for season 4. Part 17 was made to be sorta conclusive in case The Return was a flop.

The Formica table is the key to all of this

Is it a video of somebody saying LOL I SUDDENLY UNDERSTAND NOTHING XD?

Fair, but Lucy just killed him for like 30 seconds. He'd have come back if Cooper didn't put the ring on him.

Also fair.

I think Lynch wants to do more. I'm pretty sure he said yes to doing more if fans enjoy the return.

Maybe user, maybe
I have to imagine her youthful looks are a result of feeding on the sexual energy of her young boytoys

Hello, person from 25 years ago.

You a fan of inflated file sizes or something?

I didn't realise that Sarah/Judy had power over the Red Room and the Arm.

I am going to ignore all your posts because you make sense and now I feel more shit about the ending going so horribly wrong for cutie Cooper.

He was just a fucking FBI investigator who got sucked into all of it.

>I'm pretty sure he said yes to doing more if fans enjoy the return.
So, that's a no?

Give me the Laura, Judy.

L-lewd

They had to do that to keep the colors and sky consistent between the original shot and the modern one.