Is he our guy?

Is he our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EDbuljmMqWk
youtube.com/watch?v=JK7w6Sak1pQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RNGuMwmPrbo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lvdBBwvZen0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, Felix used to go in a paralel class with me and he expressed a lot of opinions Sup Forums would disagree with, however that was years ago, maybe he has changed

He released a new video saying he hates Gays and that they make him cringe. He also joined ISIS, hates vegans, and thinks women are faggots so yes he is our man.

ONE OF US

>berg
What do you think?

If you follow someone on twitter that doesn't mean you agree with his tweets

Oh really

wuut, no fkn way!

Awooo

He swallowed the redpill recently.

He was doing this to mock a guy called Keemstar who supports Trump.

>wearing a shitty knock off version

Thanks for supporting chinks

He casually throws on his trump hat occasionally, i dont think hes joking about it like he pretends to be. Hes afraid of getting cucked by marzia with a nigger or muslim. I would be too

Can you be redpilled but still not wanna vote for trump?

He does hate KSI who is a nigger

yes

For the last fucking time

THE JEWS STOLE OUR NAMES. Many people here with their last name ending in berg who are not jewish.

I remember he used to have a podcast back in 2014. In September he got angry because the Swedishdemocrats got a lot of influence in goverment and bitched about them being racist.
He is definetly not redpilled

He has changed his verified tick to a global symbol. Maybe he's hinting something there.

>Pewdipie, Justin Bieber and Leafy support Trump
>these are Sup Forums's idols now

berg means mountain in swedish and it's common both as a soldier's name or as a suffix grouped with another random word

kjellberg is translated to mountain spring pretty much

>justin bieber supports trump

youtube.com/watch?v=EDbuljmMqWk
Only natural

youtube.com/watch?v=JK7w6Sak1pQ

He hates on that nigger from youtube which is cool

You guys are idiots, if pewdiekike would unironically support Trump the guys he works for would destroy him.

He is doing this "ironically"

i believe it but you are still a cuck ikea

The normie flood has begun, and this time it's noah fucking ark biblical level

I was a megacuck back in 2014. Then the Charlie Hebdo massacre happened, and the cucks' reaction to that confirmed the suspicions I had.

Felix "pull the trigger kill the nigger" Kjellberg

>implying Forsen isnt the obvious Sup Forums pick when talking about swedish nerds.
He has 10k viewers every evening when streaming and usel Sup Forums slang every now and then. He even said he thinks blacks are inferior as a race while he was streaming drunk

Maybe he wasn't back then. Many Sup Forumsalks started out as being blue pilled.

I was never truly blue pilled, I always had doubts and questions but never took the actual red pill until 5 years ago.

no way is this real

He also laughed at the dead Syrian kid forsenE

It's deja vu all over again. Garrison is a great example but by no means the only one memed into existence.

And now with pew die pie, it begins again.

Yeah, he definetely posts here or atleast lurks.

The Alt-right works in mysterious ways

youtube.com/watch?v=RNGuMwmPrbo laughing at dead syrian kids

>Ben Garrison

He has said he used to post on /news/ when he was still really autistic. I guess he went to Sup Forums then

based keemstar did nothing wrong

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lvdBBwvZen0

I don't follow him that much though I remember when he got cucked live.

Yea i dont follow him that much anymore but since Hearthstone is my job i like to follow other players too

You'd better believe in memes son.

I used to be a cuck in 2014 scoring 95% liberal on a test in school and hoping that Hillary would run for president in 2016. Look where I am now.

He can't legally buy the official merch since he lives in Sweden.

he should come to the dark side we have cookies.

He lives in England

Didn't know that. Either way, you can't buy merch/contribute to presidential campaigns if you don't live in the US.

Did you ever see his cock in gym class, was it big, is yours?

Felix "Bring Nagasaki to the Paki" Kjellberg

delete this
t.black-teen

Meme