Movies where the good guys win against the anti human liberal cancer?

Movies where the good guys win against the anti human liberal cancer?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/08/06/shortage-illegal-labor-wage-increases/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/Y_YKMIiW_tLwiKJOAmVdzw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck this. Fuck all of this. Trump is about to destroy the lives of millions of innocent people who had no choice and you fucking people are making celebratory posts about transgender youth suicide. Fuck all of this.

Gender is a social construct.

>being happy over a confused mentally ill kid killing themselves

you're the only bad guy i see right now

So are human rights

*raises paw*

Uhh stop being mentally ill

Has anyone here interacted with a f2m?

I honestly believe they'd still hold the exact same mannerisms as women do such as prefering to listen in rather than participate in deep conversation and generally being more submissive and timid

lol fuck off you fairy fucking faggot.

I LOVE IT! IN YOUR FACE YOU LITTLE PUSSY.

nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/08/06/shortage-illegal-labor-wage-increases/

Even though I agree with you, you need to keep this shit on Sup Forums.

Only Sup Forums would celebrate a kid killing himself

Transgender people have 40% suicide rates. The liberals are allowing this madness to continue, if it wasn't for tham we could threat it like the mental illness as it is.

Wrong board newfriend.

Why are trans boys so much cuter than just regular girls?

because you're a fag

poor kid

The problem here is that you can't "treat" these people because society doesn't want to consider it a mental illness. Instead people are expected to play along and if they refuse, these weak faggots off themselves. And who do liberals blame? Not themselves for not getting this person the treatment they needed but the fucking teacher for not indulging the retard.

>When the mental cancer got so bad that I don't know if the pic means that this person was actually a guy/girl

i agree

none of that is a reason to be happy about a kid killing themselves

now that's edgy

so applaud if a liberal adult dies, not a
confused kid who is a victim of the backwards society they live in

>be girl
>want to be boy
>call myself Leo
>one single person still calls me Louise
>get triggered so hard I kill myself
Maybe if you're inclined to overreact that hard you just have no place in the world, whether it's about gender, race, your job or vidya

Sup Forums would too.

>Trump is about to destroy the lives of millions of innocent people who had no choice
What?

I'm pretty sure this kid was bullied by every other girl anyway. Honesty parents who instead of buying you a fucking doll push your curiosity into a mental illness should be hang.

Why do alt rights keep perpetuating that lie? It is considered a mental illness and it is treated. You're retarded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria

As a member of Sup Forums, I speak for all of us when I say this was a long time coming

The redpill is the toughest one

Le literally Hitler meme

I think he implies that being an illegal subhuman immigrant and stealing your car while spreading nothing but degeneracy to your neighborhood is somehow not a choice.
I don't think Trump has said anything against transgender faggotry.

You're supposed to put your tranny kids in therapy so they don't do this kind of shit

You do realize that once more people die the better the lives can be for many right?

yiff in hell furfag

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/Y_YKMIiW_tLwiKJOAmVdzw/

>register for school as Loiuse
>my name is LEO CIS SHITLORD
>it says your name is Louise
>k im gonna kill myself

Blame the parents for letting this kid get so warped

The liberals didn't lose, they just claimed another victim. This kid needed proper support instead of her family feeding her delusions.

>caring this much about what other people choose to do with their own lives

Sup Forumstards are insane.

Helping those people mutilating their body while being dishonest with them isn't a treatment redditor.

>up for 23 minutes

FUCK YOU MODS YOU FUCKING Sup Forums APPEASING SHITHEADS

I had to work on a group assignment with one in college a few years ago. Can confirm that you're right. She didn't differ from most women in almost any way personality wise. I've met manlier lesbians.

Not an argument

You gonna have to write this down 500 times more, this time correctly you filthy little Jew.

>Fancy Bear reminds you to hate your fellow free peoples, ¬ Putin!

at least read what you post, unless you consider this "treatment"
"The main psychiatric approaches to treatment for persons diagnosed with gender dysphoria are psychotherapy or supporting the individual's preferred gender through hormone therapy, gender expression and role, or surgery.[11]"

>be mentally ill and think you are a man when you are a woman
>okay you are a man, lets make you a man even though every chromosome in your body is XX

now go shout that a your local college and see how hard everyone agrees with you

>Being treated.
>Celebrated and punishing anybody that goes against their delusions.

Also how the fuck are sex change surgery even legal if thats the case?
Thats like a doctor killing suicidal ppl.

>Trump is about to destroy the lives of millions of innocent people who had no choice
what did you mean by this?

Being that much of a triggered redditors.

You are not forced to be here faggot.

The best thing is that Sup Forums defends traps and other degenerate faggots for all the wrong reasons.

Any movies where disenfranchised loser manchildren try to draw meaning and second hand purpose, accomplishments and solidarity by pining for an older age and a strict reestablishment and membership of a race and age of people that would have deemed them pathetic losers?

At least baneposting was fun. Polposting is just retarded.

>anti-human
Damn right I am.
The only thing that calms me down when i read this shit is the knowledge that you will all die. You Are All Going to Die.
You Are Going to Die.
You Will Die.
Die.

Can't really stop some one from killing themselves

Any movies about weak men who project their faults and insecurities onto their opponents?

mom?

>An entitled college snowflake who wants all the gibs in the world dares to call somebody a manchild

Oh you

It's pretty silly and seems like a mark of immaturity to say "no one should take any pride in what their ancestors or countrymen have done"

Stop breathing.

To me those are the words of a jealous person being upset at the fact that some races and countries are simply greater and more accomplished than others.

Any movies about angry manchildren lashing out when faced with reality?

>kid has a mental disorder
>have the option to treat the mental disorder or change the whole world around them to appease it
>decide to do the latter
Libtards in a nutshell init

>Calling someone the wrong name will make them kill themselves.

That sounds like the usual liberal bullshit, Some ppl just cant handle life, he was gonna die sooner or later.

why do you keep posting the image with the shitty watermark in the middle?

It's the end times. Kali yuga.

Earth is about to be recycled.

KILL YOURSELF
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

I've voted for my country's right wing party every year that I've been able to vote, I've also worked since I was 15 and will be doing national league level developmental training soon. Hardly a 'college snowflake asking for welfare'.

I'm white, you retard. /Your/ ancestors didn't do anything, /your/ family did nothing of importance, the age of men that you're pining for cared about lineage and individual accomplishment. The age of success that you hold up to try and lord over equally retarded people of other races has no connection to you beyond your vaguely similar skin pigment.

Sup Forums BTFO

if I post Sup Forums content on Sup Forums it gets taken down almost straight away. Fuck off.

The issue here is that instead of facing and being smashed by reality they simply decide to ignore it and breech it by forcing everyone else to agree with them under the threat of punishment justified by nonsensical excuses like "hate speech". Thank god I live in a place where those faggots are mocked by both politicians and media.

Pee your pants!
Piss yourself Right Now!

what the fuck is going on in this thread and this board

Yes, I'm sure it was specifically being called the wrong name that led this young man to kill himself and not a mainstream culture that alienates, vilifies and misunderstands him 99% of the fucking time, you cruel idiot

When did you become so cold to the suffering of others

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe you don't perfectly understand what people like this go through and it's not as simple as "liberal pussies kill themselves because someone calls them the wrong name"?

Stay jealous my friend. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being proud of your country, family and race. It's something you Western nu-male cucks permanently lost so trying to explain it to you is like talking about honor and self-esteem to a dirty corner hooker blowing people with aids for a crack rock.

>someone with a serious mental disorder kills themself
>OH IT MUST BE BECAUSE SOMEONE DIDNT CALL THEM THE RIGHT NAME

Rescinding DACA, deporting millions of people who had no say in coming here illegally in the first place

Helps no one, will be extraordinarily expensive, and is simply nothing other than racist and mean-spirited, much like his supporters

oh please. it's been so much worse than this the last few years.

Indeed, zhe also had to poopoo peepee in the wrong room.

yes obviously it was deeper than that which is why those posts are being ignored.

>this young man

It's a girl though, bruh.

Where do people get the courage to kill themselves from?

I mean I would like to be in eternal nothingness too if I could but I'm too scared

Every culture and race has something to be proud of, you just might have to go back a couple thousand years

>him

If you killed yourself because people called you by your given name, society didn't need you.

damn you're right, we should just stop treating people with cancer too because we don't know what living with cancer feels like exactly

>deporting millions of people who had no say in coming here illegally in the first place
Sounds like it was the parents fault. Maybe they should have immigrated here legally.

why are there no suggestions in this thread to OP's serious question?

Pride in your country doesn't make up for not having anything to be proud of in your own life, you loser. That's why you worms are so pathetic and are (rightfully) mocked by everybody, you masturbate to this idealized image of the good old days but you wouldn't have cut it back then.

Overweight, unemployed, socially stunted manbabies with no control of their emotions and an intense need to go "the people that looked vaguely like me (without the morbid obesity and ghost-like skin) did good things so I'm better than you niggers/spics/what have you" because you've got absolutely nothing going for yourself.

They don't have more courage, they are just more broken than you.

Literally Western thing only. I love how libcucks often say that just because you don't see an issue it doesn't mean the issue isn't there. Well guess what, just because you have an issue with something it doesn't mean everyone else has it too or that they should give a fuck about your well being especially if the issue is as fucking laughable as enabling a mentally ill kid to live her delusions.

sure thing, Shirley

because it's a loaded question that only has the word "movie" in it to make it tangentally Sup Forums related

Lol thats what it says on the article you faggot.
They literally lay all the blame on the headmistress instead of the liberal parents that allowed the delusions. Thats why i said the article is the usual liberal bullshit using scape goats.

Is the society faults for encouraging mental illness.