Handbanana 10th Anniversary Thread - October 29th, 2006 (Little late but whatever)

Who else laughed when they saw this?

SPAGHETTI NO, I'M YO FATHUH!

It's harder to find a person who didn't laugh.
That episode was just pure fucking gold. It rivals Total Re-Carl.

>"See, all I know is "Ball", and "Good". ...And "Rape" >=3

I never watched this episode. A few of my friends saw it first and then never shut up with the memeing and the quotes. I got so sick of it before I'd even seen it that I figured it was probably just ruined for me regardless of how funny it is.

all I know is 'ball' and 'good'

and rape

>Sounds like someone wants to get raped again.

Watching that episode is solidified as one of the hardest moments I've ever laughed, right next to the time I watched Freddy Got Fingered when I was in the upper peninsula of Michigan at the peak of the drug and alcohol abusing period of my life getting annihilated and feeling the peaks of hedonistic excess and pleasure that I will never reach again.

Every passing day of my life, I start to exhibit traits both from Carl and from Gorb. I feel like those moments burned these personalities deep into my psyche and they're starting to manifest in reality, and it horrifies me.

YOU HEAR THAT DAY

YOU'RE GONNA PAY

HE'S A MOLESTER

HE'S A CHIIIIILLLLLLDDD MOLESTER

Well whattya know... he IS a pastry chef!

>You uh... Basting that turkey?
>Gotta make sure the meats just right

10 years already? time flies

LOL DUDE RAPE IS FUNNY XD!

One of the best episodes.

Not sure you could do it today but we all know women don't care about adult swim.

Terrible false flag

>Tonight, you.

What did he mean by this?

>Handbanana aired on my birthday

yay?

happy late birthday you faggot

i hope it was a good one

>there you go.
>rape him. Rape him like he raped me.
Quite possibly the funniest thing Carl ever said.

It really isn't all that funny. Every episode of ATHF is worth watching (same goes for AUPS1, ATFHF and whatever other names they came up with for later seasons) but it really is just a meme.

Yeah, I watch the show, just never seen this one episode and it seems to be incredibly popular

>Truly, they were an Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Fucking really?

WOW

YOU DON'T SEE THAT EVERYDAY

The hell you lookin at?

I'm your father I just created you.

>I WANT MY NAME TO BE SPAGHETTI

How is it this episode is so perfect?

I didn't realize Handbanana premiered on my birthday... what a great 18th birthday present.

Carl: See, you don't know what rape is like. For years, I thought it was funny. Oh, yeah, rape. It's so funny. Until you been raped.

Carl: I don't know if I can sleep anymore. You ever been raped by a dog?
Meatwad: [pause] Nuh uh.
Carl: See, I think that's what hell is like. You know, constantly raped by dogs.

I got your father right here! I got your daddy!

Who the hell are you talking to?

HE WAS RIGHT THERE! YOU DIDN'T HEAR HIM!?!?!