Trying to jew the jews?

Okay which one of you fucking goyim did this?

timesofisrael.com/spacex-rocket-explodes-destroying-israeli-satellite-on-board/

Wasn't me again I swear

Tip top kek

mozel tov

Oy vey, it's like anudda shoah!

Islam did it

Space KeX

Dumbasses, you have no fucking idea what just happened here
Amos 6 was supposed to provide wifi to multiple sub saharan african nations in exchange for some shekels for us.

Now that it has to be reconstructed, it means 3 more years of absolute shit level entertainment in nignognation. Now use your goy brains for this: What do niggers do when they aren't happy in their home country?

Based Elon.

Not go to Israel. You won't let a single one in while continuing to shill for them to be forced into our countries.

kill other niggers?
sorry i useful goyium
not smart goyium

I'll take "Chimp Out" for 500, Schlomo

The Internet was so much better before phones became cheap enough for niggers to infest it.

Truly that rocket was antisemetic.

>africans
>having tvs

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Kill each other. Which is good considering they breed like retarded rabbits.

Facebook is owned by Israel via cuckerberg?

OY VEY!

Sorry amerifat, but israeli jews aren't sjw jews like the ones you see in california
We want niggers in Africa, whites in Europe and USA, and arabs in hell
We've found out these 3 default stats are best for our income

Oy mate, chill

Israel isn't going to be accepting refuges and they allready have a wall

>'Anomaly'
It seems like that's the goy equivalent of (((coincidence))).
I love when Israelis use the merchant meme btw, you guys are ok in my book anyway. Genocide all the muslims you want and establish Greater Israel, as long as you allow the west to take care of the diaspora parasites.

>Obstler
>not Stroh 80

Piefke

Oh wow! Guess we'd better give you guys 20 Trillion dollars now!

THEY COME TO YOUR HOUSE YOU FUCKING RETARDED SWEDEN TIER NIGGERILA KEK SEMEN GUZZLING COCK SNORTERS

and you have the nerve blame the JEWS for your countries going to shit. seriously how the fuck did you survive this far?

We didn't have Jews owning our media, that's how.

Don't like it? Call up the elders and bitch to them, not us.

'Hello my friend, I am an african king and I need your help. I need to borrow $10,000 to cover fees in order to unlock muh inheritance of $1,000,000,000

If you help I will give you half!
Literally all they would do with their connection, as well as spamming german men for bull roles.

Also Poland shut the fuck up, you can't into space to begin with

Now you're learning
Can you guess how many billions the USA will be to afford to give us if the nigger gibsmedats and mexicans overrun it?

FORGIVE US FOR WE KNOW NOT WHAT WE DO.
Tell me what to do, Less i turn to christ for salvation.

we dont have sherkals, we only have £££ sorry Isreal, i want to help :/

The Jews advocate for Tyrone to come to my house, so yeah, it is the jews

10000??! I can't afford 5000 for this!!
I don't have 2000 on me. What do you need 100 for? Here, I'll give you 20 dollars in exchange for your validated bank account figure and social security number. And be sure to bring back change from those $10 and the $5000 you now own me for the accounting counseling list I've just done for you.

what the fuck? we can't do that you dumbass, the elders and us aren't on speaking terms anymore

Yes, Yes! I'm sorry! You're right! It's all our faults individually! If only I hadn't gone to Africa and brought a bunch of Africans back on my plane using my fellow Americans tax dollars! Israel is best ally! In no way shape or form has ANY Israeli been against foreign mass immigration into predominantly caucasian countries! They have always been against that openly and are constantly fighting for the White race to have a future! Based Zionism is always the way to go! C'mon everyone! Europe, common wealth, etc. let's all pool our savings together and give it all to Israel!

Palestine hamas did this

why did you think we maintained relations with apartheid SA?

Well fuck you too Chaim, the price of Auschwitz toilets just got doubled

Eesti sent ESTCUBE into space !!

We space nao !!

To keep blacks in poverty. To enslave the poor and make them work for you so our lives are all easier.

Then I'll just shit on your border like the wehrmacht

Remember what happened when you tried that last time?

do you?

>Six Gorrillion jews died in this atrocity!
>Space belongs to the jews now!

I'm clearly being ironic and joking, while you seem to be actually upset

Calm down, Moshe

oj wej dis post is illegal in Poland

>No goyim, this money making oppertunity wasn't a bad thing for anyone, here's why
Why do they always say this when it's a lie every time?