>Out This Week:
Rebels 3.06: "Imperial Supercommandos"

>Rebels 3.05: "The Last Battle"
mega.nz/#!EcMliQzJ!57h6_tK3td_9tzfKg-q8b4jHmRa6zBdHP2BorLLmjEc

>Rebels Recon #3.05: Inside "The Last Battle"
youtu.be/VwNkxoTruNY

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Official Trailer #2:
youtu.be/sC9abcLLQpI

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars Canon Guide: (Update coming soon)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

>The Clone Wars Recommendation Guide
imgur.com/N76MfC0.jpg

did i fuck it up or was some one else suppose to make it?

also look at obi wans face and say you cant love him

Post the Queen of Star Wars.

Everyone was too busy taking bait last thread that nobody made a new one. You did good.

Fuck you.

I always loved that little part of the Clone Wars. I like how it showed Obi-Wan and the Jedi do have lives outside being Jedi's, he's got chill friends who work regular jobs and stuff.

I'm rather fond of the The Force Awakens and I think I'll like Rogue One just as much, or even more.

What is she, /swco/?

What level of femdom (1-6) would you let Ashley take you to?

I'd go level five at least.

i love Sup Forums

That scene was so gay.

a meme.

Bury it.

Did General Krell frequent Dex's dinner just because they were of the same kin?

The shitposting is starting early I see.

The hate for AotC is mostly unwarranted to be honest. It's mainly two or three scenes that people blow out of proportion, and somehow it tainted the whole movie for people.

>more AT-At's
>DEATH TROOPERS
>new moff tarkin drssed in white with a more badass name "krennic"
>royal guard/vader!

>I'm rather fond of the The Force Awakens
>I think I'll like Rogue One just as much

Dats Racist

Her character only lasted a few episodes, but she is cuter than Ashley

We all know Krell was a bigger bigot than all of Sup Forums.
>But in time you will make the right choice
what did he mean by this?

>Luke, did I ever tell you about Dexter Jettster? He was a fat, disgusting slob with a George Lucas-esque goiter who owned a 1950's-styled space diner on Coruscant. Somehow, despite his appearance and lowly occupation, he was the only person smart enough to be able to identify a poison dart as originating from a planet called Kamino, which is so secret and unknown that it wasn't even listed in the Jedi archives. After that, I never saw him again. He was a good friend.

>count dooku tells obi wan exactly what sheev is doing before he does any of it

>In that case though it's all pretty intuitive.
No it really isn't. Especially if you consider how people thought the Rebellion had the upperhand after killing the Death Star but then all of a sudden become the underdogs again in the sequel. It gets worse in ROTJ because the Empire all of a sudden has a second Death Star.

would you eat at his diner /swco/?

I'd eat at her diner, yeah.

I like how they explain outright in the movie that they don't trust Dooku's words but are still going to keep an eye on the senate but everyone forgets that.

That and more.

I fucking love how people keep calling him Sheev instead of Palpatine or Sidious, it makes me laugh. I could have sworn people hated the new name.

>femdom
>Sup Forums memes
>TFA was good i swear guys!

off to a good start

I hope Rogue One succeeds because I would like to see more of the war side of the Galactic Civil War. I just have a hard time wrapping my head around a small fleet of ships doing anything against the Empire. I'm looking at the OT because of technological limitations but since we don't have that anymore, It should make sense the Rebels could be in the high million/billions/trillions.

You know it's because it's a meme, right?

We did at first, but we've embraced it.

I say it because that name is quicker to type.

And the memes are all
the memes are the force of our universe

That just makes things better!

>misspelling Aresko

She might be okay...!

Delete this.

Do we actually have any proper pictures of Krennic's shuttle?

Echo survived the same thing. She could come back as a cyborg

Fuck you, Mei. I fucking hate you.

>jedi have ranks
>they are like university degrees
>obi was trained by yoda in a class of 20 other 5 year olds

Nothing wrong with a little bit of femdom user.

Did Ashley get her killed off so she could remain the top SW qt?

Is this picture drawn by the same user that drew that one? I really like the style (and of course the characters in them).

Its a Dave Filoni and Ashley Eckstein conspiracy to keep Ahsoka as the ONLY SW waifu.

For someone who has never seen STAR WARS before and knows nothing about it, how would you describe the prequels?

Rots is the precise moment the series jumped the shark

>1977
>truly exhilarating, cutting edge battle in space
>2005
>endless glowstick fights, sometimes simultaneously

Baffling

Shit acting.

Tread lightly, and watch the Original Trilogy first. A lot of shit that happens in the OT loses its impact if you watch the prequels first

Sandy.

Watch 4, 5, 6, 7, then 1, 2, 3. For science

I would read the fuck out of that post

I can buy the war side explanations of how the rebels win individual engagements once the rebel fleet really gets going, once you look at individual components.

An individual Mon Cal cruiser has less guns and is smaller than an Imperial Star Destroyer, but it can carry about 30 more fighters. An individual rebel fighter is hardier and has more offensive than it's average imperial counterpart. But those fighters have enough torpedo and missile capabilities to do enough damage to also make up the difference in offensive power between capital ships. When it comes down to straight fights in a planned engagement a rebel surprise attack can outflank and destroy an equivalent star destroyer.

The rebels lose on the ground if the empire brings out their walkers, obviously, but the rebels have a limited number of tanks to play with.

Mediocre but not terrible, a little lifeless

>>endless glowstick fights, sometimes simultaneously

Yo dawg, we heard you like lightsaber fights so we intercut your lightsaber fight with a lightsaber fight. Now you can watch a lightsaber fight while you watch a lightsaber fight.

I always figure it goes 4,5,6 then 1,2,3 and then the sequels.

That's the order that they are released, right?

I never understood why people say you should see the PT first.

Enjoyable if you're not an autistic, nitpicking fuckwit

>I don't really have any respect for anyone who thinks those films are good. They’re not. (They’re) a monumental misunderstanding of what the (original) three films are about. It's an exercise in utter infanticide ... (like) George Lucas killing his kid

Is Capt Panaka Finns dad?

Excellent at world building, and introduces tons of awesome characters and concepts. Ultimately very fun movies despite some laughable acting, strange dialogue andtoo much focus on politics.

Don't let meme criticisms fool you. They're not as good but far from bad.

Thats how most people have seen it. We need a guinea pig to watch 7 before the prequels and give opinions

Prequels should basically never be watched first, you are correct

Visually stunning.

>Enjoyable

>If you don't nitpick the horribleness.

Cool, thanks.

>The effects are clever but pointless. The skill is there, but so what? Coldness, that’s the word. Bleakness, even

>Why would I make any more, when everybody yells at you all the time and says what a terrible person you are?

>For someone who has never seen STAR WARS before and knows nothing about it, how would you describe the prequels?

What about the Original Trilogy?

Is it canon that Mon Calamari shields are stronger than the equivalent ISD? In Legends that was the only advantage they had because they had lower offensive/defensive capabilities and smaller fighter complement.

But you make sense, the X-Wing, A-Wing, Y-Wing and B-Wings were intended to be fast strike fighters. I wonder if SpecForce or Alliance SpecOps are canonized because you're also right that the Rebels don't have a competent ground army. They mostly relied on guerrilla forces or SpecForce to do the job with local help. Infiltrators did the cloak and dagger shit.

So this?

>white slavers

Ah the tortanic

The tortanic is to kotor what the prequels are to the ot

Please stop trying to make Star Wars fights make sense.

They don't. They never have and they never will.

>Why are AT-AT's completely unprotected from the rear?

>How weren't there more Imperial ships at the DSII is the Emperor knew the Rebellion was showing up?

>Why did the Rebellion stay on Tavin 4 (knowing that the Death Star was coming) instead of all piling into ships and guiding the battle from the safety of space?

>Why are a bunch of huge ships shooting at each other above Coruscant at point blank range yet we only see a handful take any damage?

>Why is there an infantry battle in AOTC?

>Why did the Rebellion stay on Yavin 4 (knowing that the Death Star was coming) instead of all piling into ships and guiding the battle from the safety of space?

Because the entirety of the Rebellion wasn't on there, just their HQ

Jesus, do kids NEED shit flashing in front of their face so they don't lose attention? Is it that bad?

How come tripping an atat weakens its armor 10x

Why would anyone stay behind? If they lose, they're dead. Why not oversee the battle from a spaceship?

X-Wings are air superiority. They have greater firepower and fire rate than TIE's before you get into torpedos or shields or astromechs. A-Wings are interceptors. Y's and B's are slower but hardier and more multi role.

TIE's are mainly a light fighter and interceptor design. Which is the problem, the empire basically ONLY has light fighter and interceptor designs outside of the bomber design. They used to have Star Wings but the fleet hated using them. So if anything heavier than a TIE with a decent fire rate showed up they were basically dead on the spot.

Kill me nao!!!

THIS

They don't make sense. The action sequences are there to push the story forward.

Is no one going to mention the filename?

Specforce is in fact canon. They aren't the regular rebel ground forces, and it takes months to train them, but they exist.

But the problem is that while they have good special forces and basically competent grunts, they flat out do not have the heavy support to counter walkers and any kind of assault vehicle.

They may have mounted units like Cracian Thumpers(At least in legends, thus far), and some lighter tanks like the T2-B, but they can only at best match mid range imperial vehicles when deployed in equal numbers.

>kotor 2
>not playing sith lord class
How to spot a pleb

Because the death star has tractor beams you retard. Anyone who tries to flee is likley to get pulled aboard outside of lighter fighters they can't target.

Even if they escaped the explosion and debris would just kill them.

Assuming they could. Evacuations at Hoth took a while even with forewarning.

Watching TESB right now.

Will STAR WARS ever be this good again?

No.

8 looks like it'll be mediocre as fuck.

There were a million ways for them to lose in space too. They almost all get annihilated.

Also Yavin wasn't in range, if they were all out in space the Death Star can just start firing whatever the fuck it wants.

>Because the death star has tractor beams you retard. Anyone who tries to flee is likley to get pulled aboard outside of lighter fighters they can't target.

This is why you hide behind the planet YAVIN.

>Even if they escaped the explosion and debris would just kill them.

Unless they stay behind YAVIN

>Assuming they could. Evacuations at Hoth took a while even with forewarning.

Even if some people were still on the planet by the time the Death Star arrived, the higher ups (those watching the battle including Leia) wouldn't be at risk of exploding.

>Please stop trying to make Star Wars fights make sense.
We aren't. I said I was hoping to see more the military action of the Galactic Civil War since there are no longer technological limitations. But since you triggered me...

>Why are AT-AT's completely unprotected from the rear?
They had AT-ST and Cold Weather Assault trooper support. And only one walker was tripped because they shot down the other speeders with the exception of Thane.

>How weren't there more Imperial ships at the DSII is the Emperor knew the Rebellion was showing up?
It's often said it was one of the largest ISD armadas in the Galactic Civil War. It was overkill. They had Imperial MK I's and II's, Immobilizers, Tector destroyers, an Executor and Death Star. It was overkill.

>Why did the Rebellion stay on Tavin 4
They had zero time for an evacuation so they pulled a desperate attempt to destroy it. I thought it was extremely clear in the film.

>>Why are a bunch of huge ships shooting at each other above Coruscant at point blank range yet we only see a handful take any damage?
We saw the Republic and CIS take grievous damage during the battle. Also, they were attempting to screen the Chancellor since he was kidnapped. It was an all or nothing battle since we saw Trade Federation ships there. They were technically neutral up until that point.

>Why is there an infantry battle in AOTC?
It was combined arms. The objective was to stop the core ships from taking off. AT-TEs, SPHA-T's and LAATs provided support to the Clone's.

Yeah. But then the shrapnel from the planet YAVIN would destroy them.

I secretly rank it below anh, rotj, & tfa

>no resolution
>what a twist
>one of the more akward lightsaber fights desu

>Y-Wing's slow
That was more of a Legends thing. Y-Wing's are fast but they have shitty offensive capabilities to fighters or interceptors.

>There were a million ways for them to lose in space too. They almost all get annihilated.

When you just use THEM and THEY I have no idea who the fuck you mean.

>Also Yavin wasn't in range, if they were all out in space the Death Star can just start firing whatever the fuck it wants.

Yavin 4 was never out of range. The planet YAVIN was between the Death Star and Yavin 4.

If you're implying that the Empire would just blow up the planet Yavin instead of Yavin 4, then I ask, how would the Empre know that the Rebelion is no longer on Yavin 4?