Rogue Thread

Daily Reminder: Rogue is the True Wonder Woman of Marvel!!!!

Carolfags BTFO!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah nah this is now a Shadow Cat thread

1.Storm has been the WW of Marvel since...the late 80s.
2.Rogue was only a decent character when she had Ms. Marvels powers,the Jim Lee designed look and the cajun clit tease sidekick. Right now, every single version of her outside of that very short time back in the 90's is objectively trash.

Fuck off Benis

Don't you want a qt pre-teen girl who loves to eat sandwiches?

Nice meme.

Rogue is a villainess who mutant-vampire absorbed everything good about who she is from Carol.

Rogue is the WW of marvel because of her inconsistent portrayal... just like wondy.

Who in turn got her powers from a machine that ripped them off of Mar-Vell.

So rogue is a derivative of a derivative.

>Bendis is trolling Sup Forums
Usually Sup Forums is shit, but this has been pretty fun

You think since Rogue absorbed Wonder Man she picked up some feelings for Carol?

Kek

Rogue had sex with Magneto.

Magneto.

The guy whose responsible for the deaths of millions. At least a few of whom she knows as friends.

They were stranded in the savage land and had to rely on each other for survival. They both figured they were going to die.

Also, rogue was only recently reformed villain at that point, and jim lee drew Magneto as being super cut and shirtless for most of those issues.

Storm fucked Wolverine and Black Panther

Wolverine's killed thousands of people and BP's blown up planets

Nah.

Marvel "heroes" are truly fucking terrible.

She fucks the guy on the reg.
As a matter of fact, the first thing she does after gaining the ability to touch people without killing them is dump Gambit and fuck Magneto's ancient ass in a world war 2 museum.

Hilariously enough, Magneto is personally responsible for more deaths then the bolshevicks, the black death, and the cultural revolution combined.

You might be thinking of Jean Grey, she killed an inhabited solar system once.
Magneto hasn't really killed as many people as you think he has.

she dindu nuthin
it was the dark phoenix

I kinda can understand Rogue haters, but I will never understand Carol fans
shes just an unlikable hypocrite

Magneto is a hero though. He fights for the mutant race.
Plus he's hot.

youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is

>I will never understand Carol fans

Even the Carol fans do not understand the fandom. They're divided and is at each other's throats. The pre-KSD Carol and nuCarolfags don't know where to meet and agree on who Carol is. Then you have Hopeless playing subtext with Jess and Carol further dividing the fandom.

Marvel continually fucking up this character has made it hard to establish a following with a clear reason of why they are fans of her. It is not hard to understand why she's an unlikable character. She is not only a hypocrite in her own ideals but her whole history is hypocritical on its own.

Threadly reminder that Rogue with EVERYONE'S powers < Sentry.

Sure, sugah. Whatever floats your boat. Ain't gonna argue with ya. Ah have too many things to do.

But what about Rogue with Sentry's powers?

Praise be unto her!

This. I really liked his recent solo too.
Good shit.

Well, Bob was also Horseman'd.

I think you mean Wanda, and I hope so. That's hot.

My favorite Rogue artist are...
>> Mark Brooks...

Who are yours...

>>> Mark Brooks...

And...
>> Marco Checchetto

I liked Acuna and Bachalo actually, but Brooks cheescake is too good.

I was flad to see this one. It's always bullshit when they write the person they're trying their best to "redeem" as a conniving manipulative dickhead but then try to treat the people who react to that in a sensible way as a monster.

Wanda looked worse in the first uncanny avengers issues than she did in Disassembled. That was fucking impressive.

>death of millions
Nice try satan but as a x-fag i know the history of my funny books

Every time I see this, I still wonder, what the fugg?

Kill yourself.

Storm was the WW of Marvel until... sometime in the nineties, then she got sidelined severely.

Currently there is no WW of Marvel. Carol certainly isn't. She had her chance, actually she have had several chances but everytime she gets remotely interesting Marvel manages to torpedo it.

Pepe Larraz here I am liking alot, makes her very cute.

She can't take them. Skrulls can't copy them. Adaptoid went mad. Creel dissipated.

Bob's a madman.

Is that a good thing?

90% of all WW portrayals are garbage.

So is she taking on the properties of gum?