Does Eastwood have a The Good, the Bad and the Ugly sequel in him?

I want a The Good, the Bad and the Ugly sequel, starring Eastwood and taking place in the 1910s.

He would shoot his gun and the recoil would break his wrist, then he would try to run away and break his hip.

Hell no. The spaghetti western is dead, no one today could replicate the style.

grand tourino was basically a 4th dollars film

I want to see a Tarantino spaghetti western with Scott Eastwood called The Man With No Name.

Unforgiven is kind of like the 4th film. If the first three are all like a legend or the way the story is passed down and told bt different people then Unforgiven is like this harsh reality that subverts western tropes and proves that for all the tales and stories he was just a killer.

except the Searchers by John Ford was way better at that.

The searchers is a weak film, focus too much on that kid nobody cares about and too little on John wayne

Liberty Valance is the patrician Wayne/Ford film

Plus, Searchers does not subvert Western tropes

It does tho, by proxy of subverting Ford's westerners.

SHE AIN'T WHITE NO MORE

My only gripe with The Searchers is it drug on a little too long, and in certain parts you really have no sense for the passage of time until they return home.

which is the best john wayne movie?

The Searchers. Red River is up there too.

hes pushing 90 dude, I think he's done

thanks, already watched The Searchers and I really liked it

delet

Rio Bravo

>inb4 clint directs masterpiece spaghetti western as his last work

already watched it, it is my favorite John Wayne movie, I've only seen 2 though

Stagecoach, Red River are best Waynes imho.

It'll be called the old, the crochety and the wrinkled. Seriously though without Sergio Leone and Eli Wallach it wouldn't even be worth it.

>you will live to see some faggot like JJ abrams remake the good bad and the ugly

He'd shit up the dialogue too much with his faggotry even if he could make it look good.

Why?

>son of the man with no name
>has 12 names
>talks all the time.
It would be like pottery

Dubs of the truth of reality, it's going to happen.

Blondie was the least important of the three characters though. Tuco was the real main character.

Ikr

Doesn't his kid also act and look just fucking like him? It'd be cool to see a sequel with his kid instead since he's way to fucking old to act for shit anymore

His kid can't act.

>Doesn't his kid also act
No.

His kid isn't a gruff as Clint, he was fun in the latest Fast & Furious.

He probably spends every moment in public trying not to wet himself.

His only good acting spawn is Francesca "ayy lmao" Eastwood.

I would (will)

ayy lmao yesterday I watch that bank robbing movie with her and James Franco

>ywn ayy francesca lmao
Why live

>Tarantino doing a Dollars homage
>He'd shit up the dialogue too much
I get what you're saying, but I'm not sure. Tarantino's a mixed bag, but he does have a real, genuine love for his source material that exceeds even his own (huge) ego. He might be able to do it justice. Of the possible directors, he might be your best shot.

Why do the children of mega actors like eastwood feel like they need to do acting? Like it's some family tradition? Nobody will ever think you're as good as your dad, be a racecar driver or something, the eastwood name already conquered acting. Plus how dumb is it to pass down ACTING as the family trade
>well son, time to teach you the family trade, put on this makeup and listen to the nice director while we take pictures :^)

not sure if that guy was referring to tarantino or scott, probably tarantino

personally from what i've seen from scott, his acting suck. he is lucky he has his father face and fame

It worked for Michael Douglas

Worked for Laura Dern

Debatable but even so compare those two to the dozens of other offspring, it's stupid

yeah his character was the great grandson of blondie

But "How" ??? It totally end there.

>Why do the children of mega actors like eastwood feel like they need to do acting?
The reasons seem pretty obvious. I mean, if you're the kid and you already have a foot in the door with Hollywood, why WOULDN'T you at least try? What's the downside? If it works, you're making movies, if not go do something else.

Motivation for the studios is also obvious - name recognition on the cheap. Not much of a mystery there.

It worked for Sheen and Emilio, and a whole host of forgotten Baldwins and plenty of others, too. Just because the resulting fare isn't pushing your buttons or getting awards doesn't mean those guys aren't pulling paychecks doing it. It's still a job. Plenty of people happily do a job without ever having a shot at being the best in their field. That's as much true for acting as anything else.

>age: 24
>divorced a jew after mere months
>is Clint fucking Eastwood's daughter
>British mother

She was made for me, I claim her.

More positive response than usual, weird. I think she did a more than serviceable job in Fargo playing a conartist bitch in league with a shekel lord.

How was it, I almost downloaded it just for her

He was just the actor, the director was leone and he died.
No sequel.

>yeah no way could clint Eastwood direct a 10/10 western or anything

>Early in the morning of Sunday, 30 April 1989, Sergio and Carla Leone were watching television together in bed...

>Suddenly Sergio leaned his head against Carla's shoulder and said, 'I'm sorry, I don't feel very well.' Within a few seconds, he was gone. Carla called an ambulance shortly after 1.30 am, but it was too already too late. Although all the obituaries were to give the cause of death as a heart attack, he in fact died because his heart simply stopped beating.

Leone had a very distinct style, as a director Eastwood is good but has nothing to do with it.
A sequel without leone doesn't make sense.