What went wrong if anything?

What went wrong if anything?

Winnick demonstrated that "third time's the charm" when it came to crafting this red hood story. He first did it in his comic series "under the hood" He then modified it with "Red Hood Lost Days", and finally decided to settle upon the film adaptation "Under the Red Hood".

In terms of presentation, world design and character design were spot on, the music was solid, and all the actors gave their A-game (Ackles, Greenwood, and DiMaggio getting major props).

Only issue is that it was a little to convenient near the end with Jason and Bruce ending up in the exact building where the Joker was stashed. I mean, you could make the argument Jason led them there, but come on. Everybody has a breaking point where they same this is bullshit and that's mine. Also banking on Black Mask to release Joker as apposed to the other dozen or so psychos locked up in Arkham was another moment of plot convenience.

Some of the animation was meh

It also got very obviously bloodless towards the end

The movie was complete shit and Winick is a talentless hack.

The CGI for the car chase is awful, as these things usually are, and the bloodlessness of the violence breaks the suspension of disbelief a few times; such as early on when those thugs are taken out with a high powered sniper rifle and there's no visible entry wound or anything.

i liked it,
but i have to agree with my fellow Sup Forumsmrades, the lack of blood, from gunshots and especially the fight with Batman in the end, was pretty lackluster.

other than that, it was a damn fine film

>YFW Red Hood electrocutes/Explodes that dude's head

>innick demonstrated that "third time's the charm" when it came to crafting this red hood story.
I watched the movie first and then went back and read the comic. The stories are honestly pretty much identical; the movie just cuts out some fluff and gives the Joker some of Black Mask's scenes.

>called Red Hood
>doesn't wear a red hood

Come on, it's the best Batman animated movie after Mask of the Phantasm

I loved how it explores the justification for capital punishment

How the Joker does so many horrible things to people, including "killing" Robing, leaving Barbara Gordon a paraplegic, and murdering various people yet Batman always brings him to justice even though he knows he won't even go to real prison, he simply gets put in Arkham.

This starts a dialogue; is Batman actually doing the world harm by NOT killing the Joker? How many innocent lives have to be lost before it's enough?

This is also explored in The Killing Joke

Was the last panel the point where the Joker finally broke the bat and had done something so horrible that Batman decided to end him?

Or did Batman take him in "by the book" and he simply stopped laughing as he was dragged off?

It's open to interpretation but it's very heavily implied it was the former.

Moore himself stated batman didn't kill the joker in killing joke

What went wrong were the Red Hood comics that came afterward. They couldn't keep him as an antagonist if he got his own ongoing, so they passed him off to a hack writer who ripped him away from all that made the character interesting, and repurposed him as his pet husbando

How would Jason respond to his situation in the injustice universe?

by whining

To Talia?

So you don't know or think anything went wrong but you just had to make a shitty thread? You must have a cool life faggot.

Anime tier pretentious garbage.

>This starts a dialogue; is Batman actually doing the world harm by NOT killing the Joker? How many innocent lives have to be lost before it's enough?

Is it Batman's responsibility to kill the Joker? Or should the justice system recognize the massive flaw in itself that allows the Joker to escape justice and fix it?

See that just makes both sides responsible and doesn't exonerate Bat-man for several reasons, the biggest being he is defying the law as a vigilante so he is a huge hypocrite to honor the very laws he breaks every time he puts on the costume

And behold, Damian is born.