Liberals call for cat genocide

Liberals call for cat genocide to save the planet

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11132235
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Gregory_IX#Demonization_of_cats
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death#Causes
cruxnow.com/vatican/2016/09/01/pope-calls-global-warming-sin-says-protecting-creation-work-mercy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

outdoor and feral cats suck, they kill all the birds and spread diseases. go fuck yourself

just make it legal to eat them and shoot on sight.

An attack on cats is an attack on Sup Forums
Purge the liberal scum

Based.

This. They ruin local wild life and it pisses me off. Yeah we have niggers doing it now cats?

Feral cats are a big problem in many places, they destroy local populations of many birds and small mammals. keep your cats indoors if they're pets.

>Genocide cats and not shitskins

Non-whites are responsible for more environmental damage and species extinction than cats.

Cats are shit tier animals, the sooner they are removed the better

My dream is to import an invasive species then make money by "exterminating" them.

Maybe if you live in a nigger infested shit hole.

Cats are no problem for me.

>not having winter and larger predators that fucks up feral cats
kek

Feral cats are a pest.

> killing cats

Yeah this will go over well with the STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMYN THAT DON'T NEED NO MAN demographic leftists have been pandering to for 40 years. Why not go after meals for one and wine while you're at it?

Stray cats are the best analogy for foreign aid to Africa

Wahhhhhhh they kill birds wahhhhhhh
HOLY shit who fucking cares
We kill mudslimes, should we be genocide too you fucks?
Also if you adopt a feral cat and tame it they are the best of friends. Feral will usually only allow you to be mates with it. Pretty chill, i adopted a feral kitten and shes awesome. Well she's grown up now but I just let her out a few hours in the morning and at night, pretty much just likes to hang around me and chill in the sun with me.

I'm a bird lover and I say kill em all.

Toxo plasmosis
Makes men feminine
Makes women feminists
Makes rats roll in cat piss instead of running from it

Its a virus thays very easy to catch from cat shit

Brazil has the highest number of infected people

Maybe we should get rid of the cats

>only feral cats

We need to get to the heart of this problem and gas all cats. If you disagree with this fact then you've already been infected with toxoplasmosis aka feline brain parasites.

I love cats and have multiple myself, but wild ones are a menance to the ecosystem, which does effect you, because their urine and feces end up in the water supply

>Americans simply can't stop playing in poo

SHART

Feral cats are shit

Leave dead birds everywhere, shit everywhere, and scream stupid shit all night

Fuck em

they kill so so many birds but a toxoplasmosis-infected faggot like yourself wouldn't care regardless

If your liberal says it's ok to exterminate cats but not niggers, your liberal owes the cats an apology.

Why are Americans obsessed with this meme.

>You can become infected if the parasites get into your mouth – for example, by:

>handling or eating raw, cured or undercooked infected meat – particularly lamb or pork
>eating food (such as unwashed fruit and vegetables) or drinking water contaminated with infected cat's poo
>accidentally getting contaminated soil or cat litter in your mouth

Stop eating cat poo.

cats are cute, CUTE! fuck you bluepilled normies, realising cats are the true being to control this land is the ultimate redpill, and if you fell for the "hurr durr catz r baed" you're basically a communist.

The single mothers/lonely SJWs who own cats are still bluepilled, but that is because they only see them as pets, rather than gods.

>muh ecosystem
>muh global warming isn't real. Its all the cats faults. Alex Jones tm.

Cats are the aryans of the animal kingdom, birds are disgusting immigrant shits, and rats are more useless then both jews and niggers. Only shitskins would hate cats.

If cats are a menace to the ecosystem then why do they exist in the first place?

This doesn't sound right. Cats have natural predators in the wild, a feral cat's lifespan is much lower than a house cat.

>muh birds

Fuck birds, they're dumber than shit. Cats have a right to hunt and survive as much as any other animal.

Bobcats, mountain lions, coyotes, bears and wolves too name a few.

Why would I care about shit tier birds? Fucking birds are the worst cunts. Shitting on everything and making dumb noises. Kill all birds, they are mudslimes tier

Fully agree. Cats are vermin.

i put poison out for feral shit cats. fuck them.

This. Cats are divine creatures and we should be honored to be in their presence.

Can I get some of these anti-cat forces to snipe the ferals that my mother-in-law feeds on her property? When animal control comes out, she says they are not her cats, so, that means they're feral.

Wow, they're really learning from the Muzzies aren't they?

>not that I wouldn't like to see every cat on Earth hung from a pole, but it's just a lot of work for fucking cats

Cats are pointless.

Nice one, Chang.

so is life and everything in it

don't be ridiculous. domestic cats are not part of the ecosystem, they're an introduced invasive species. feral and outdoor cats live in suburban or semi-rural environments with no predators that could go after them. birds evolved for thousands of years with no shitty cats around.

you're so stupid

Well that's it. I'm fucking furious now.

will cuckservatives now love libscum?

retards will never mention windows, cars or agriculture or, you know, stop eating birds themselves, they just need a pathetic excuse for their sad little hate against cats.

Why are Americans just like muslims

My city declared this war a long time ago.
If your cat it outside, animal control has the right to capture it.
They're required to put down 35% of the animals they take in out of the total each year. That is the city's mandate.
They can not be adopted unless you pay to spay/neuter and tag them and get them all their shots.
Anyone has the right to call in on your cat, or unleashed/unfenced dog or other animal and animal control has to respond.
If you go to pick up you animal after animal control gets it, the fine is over a hundred bucks for the first offense and goes up for each additional offense.
After 4 run ins with the same animal, it will be put down.

It's also legal to trap/capture other people's animals if they are found lose, and then take them in.

There are jurisdictions where you can shoot feral cats.

well that sucks for the birds then

Progressive stack at war with itself again.

You are talking to a Shart.

Cats dindu nuffin'

All natural predators were killed off, you don't want to wipe out the only animal still predating small animals. We'll be overrun with rats.

Birds are weak.
They should fear the strong feral cats.

No one cares about your pleb birds cunt. We literally pay cunts to shoot birds here.

>don't be ridiculous. domestic cats are not part of the ecosystem

They are now. The natural predators of small animals have been displaced or out right wiped out. We need cats now.

why do you keep bringing muslims into this you stupid abbo

you should know better, most of the native species in australia are extinct now because introduced species like rats and cane toads

As a person who lives in a semi-rural area and has shot feral cats when necessary, these problems are so overblown it's laughable.

Invasive species of birds have done way more damage to bird populations than cats ever could (see European Starling). The small mammals cats kill are pests (mostly mice and chipmunks) and regardless, their populations are just fine.

Feral cats need to be wiped out.
They kill everything and spread disease.
They're destroying my state's ecosystem.
Can't wait for the green light to kill these bastards.

I see WAY more wildlife since they started this in the 90's.
>birds
>squirrels
>rabbits
>opossums
>chipmunks

You see fewer raccoons because they only use those flip top trash cans and the city is tough on uncovered waste these days.

Also, shittons more eagles/hawks/falcons.
I see them all the time, no matter where I'm at in the state.
I never saw a falcon or a hawk in the wild as a child.

Good. Dogs are superior anyway.

by that logic humans are invasive species too and kill way more birds than what a cat can occasionally catch.

Cats don't harm shit, this is pure bullshit anti-cat propaganda, plain as day.

>they are now

not an argument. "asian carp is just part of the environment now, that's why we should let it displace all the native fish species"

>Birds are weak

WE WUZ RAPTORS N SHIT

Thanks, Tyrone Gonzales

You're feral cats must be tigers to take down those emus you gotta shoot there, bruce.

One of these idiots shot my cat a few years back. Not even kidding.

>I never saw a falcon or a hawk in the wild as a child.
their populations are up massively across the country. I see eagles all the time now.

The DDT meme was actually real and basically devastated birds of prey. They've finally bounced back.

>Cats
>Problem
I think to prevent getting more annoyed I'll go watch some videos of lion attacks.

Yeah neither do niggers right? Out of sight out of mind.

Keep your stupid fucking cat in doors or within eyesight or I'll turn that mother fucker in to a cat-bone dream catcher to hang on my fence.

Come to complain and you'll be catching some bad dreams too.

there was a feral piece of shit cat that used to shit and spray its piss in my familys garden. my dad killed it with a .22 and threw its carcass in the woods

this

Reptile master race
Turtles will take over

The animals that used to fill the ecological niche are literally all dead. Getting rid of the cats now would be utterly disastrous.

fuck, *your

here we go folks, official poll, birds vs cats

strawpoll.me/11132235

outdoor cats are the worst, I live on the outer edge of a city and shoot any that come onto my property

>1 POST BY THIS ID
Sup Forumstards fill another slide thread, made from Facebook click bait.

You fuckers get more pathetic by the day. At least sage your posts, window lickers.

Outdoor cats keep your backyard getting full of mice, rats, moles, and keep invasive birds away from your property.

Other wild animals are responsible for the extinction of far more animals than cats though, save for in urban areas.

What larger predators are in Sweden, sven?

It's pretty great.

It used to be a big deal when there'd be a dozen eagles gathered in a couple trees by the river downtown.
Now they're visible all the time.

Cats makes up to 90% of the wild life here, getting rid of them will be our undoing.

>they kill all the birds
Good, birds are annoying as shit.
>and spread diseases
Most cat diseases are not communicable to humans. Regardless, cats are easy to trap, neuter, and vaccinate if they've had even the slightest amount of positive human contact.

When are we going to deal with the "liberal problem."

there are native animals like foxes and hawks that do that.

your shitty outdoor cat gets to come home at night and sleep in a nice warm bed, get fed. that's cheating, real wild animals don't get to do that

>leftards want to kill cats for no reason
>still import billions of shitskins

Really made me think

cats are based as fuck

good. it's past time to rid the world of feline filth.

That's because you live in the fucking middle of a desert.

Its called survival of the fittest you cucklord

>mfw nazis on Sup Forums hate cat ubermensches exterminating inferior species

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Gregory_IX#Demonization_of_cats
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death#Causes

cruxnow.com/vatican/2016/09/01/pope-calls-global-warming-sin-says-protecting-creation-work-mercy/

the eternal pope strikes again

That's not true, you have plenty of feral Palestinians.

Why do you guys hate cats so much?

Fuck them, cats aren't supposed to be kept locked up in a small flat, they need that space. You may as well just chop of their legs if you think they should stay indoors all the time.

I support neutering ferals though.

How do we know it is liberals calling for the cat genocide? Don't libs and lesbos tend to be cat people?

>muh cat needs space

how do you know? did your cat tell you? i hate to inform you, cats can't actually talk, that's just the toxoplasmosis in your brain making you hear voices

The government thought about deporting them, they calculated it will cost more than deporting all of the muslims here.

If you shot my cat I'd shoot you desu, value him a lot more than some syrup nigger

The attempt to distinguish between wild and domestic cats is crazy. No doubt, there are a handful of cats living in apartment houses and which are taken outside on a leash. All other cats, however, with some very rare exceptions, are top-notch predators. At least during the early hours, every cat from the countryside or suburbs is out hunting. That is precisely the use of the cat as a domestic animal, and why it was imported in the first place. Consciously or subconsciously, the role of the cat as a predator is still accepted.

The breeding patterns among domestic cats have long infringed all natural boundaries: each cat now has a life span of twenty years, brings forth two large broods a year, is fertile under the age of one and knows no natural enemies. Nothing even close to this has ever been observed in nature. I am not sure how many years it would take cats to cover the face of the Earth, but it wouldn't be many. Across the ages, a necessary method of defense has been the drowning of kittens and other unwanted cats. If anything, this is a humane act, considering that even in the case of humans drowning is the easiest and most blissful way to die.

Currently, hordes of cats are posing a severe threat to the conservation of birds and wildlife. A minimum requirement would be for cats to be registered and kept on a tight leash when outside; were any cat to be found slaughtering a protected animal, its owner should be prosecuted. This, however, is pure utopia - as is always the case with attempts to protect nature that clash with people's ardent desires.

In rural areas maybe. I grew up in a town.
When I was a boy, very few people had cats, there were songbirds everywhere and dormouse would eat scraps from our windowsill.
30 years later there are 20 cats in my parents street and no songbirds.

Kill them.

Well, you can either ship them to Madagascar or start working on the final solution to the feline problem.

Cats are fucking garbage.
Kill them and these pasty faced white faggots who defend them because its the only goddamn thing that will show them any slight of affection in their loser life.

ARE YOU ALL KIDDING
THIS IS Sup Forums
IF YOU DON'T LIKE CATS YOU DON'T BELONG HERE

Woah, we gotta real big man over here.

If I showed up to your doorstep you'd piss your pants, dicklet.